Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 04:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to log tips through payment processors?  (Read 356 times)
SoylentCreek (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:49:23 PM

My wife and I are starting salon soon, and I want to be one of the first businesses in my state to accept Bitcoin.  We plan to have four chairs, in which the stylists will make a 60% commision on all services + tips.  I plan on accepting Bitcoin transactions using a service like coinbase or bitpay, that will allow seamless transactions from BTC to USD, but I have a concern.  The credit card service that we will be using allows the stylist to enter their personal ID when running credit cards.  If the customer decides to write a tip to the card, the stylist can then apply the tip amount to the transaction, and then we would write them a check every week for the total amount that was tipped to them via credit cards that week.  The system allows us to easily track who received how much throughout the week.  Does coinbase or Bitpay allow something similar to this?

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: