Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlant does not want to pay participants in the atlant bounty campaigns  (Read 1745 times)
freemind1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:42:46 AM

Hi,

the 3rd of November ended Atlant ICO, at that time Frogman (a member of the atlant team) asked everyone 3 weeks to calculate all the tokens and make public the spreadsheets.

Those 3 weeks have already ended, and not only spreadsheets are not public, but also says that every 2 weeks one of them will open, so now he want almost 10 weeks or more, which seems ridiculous, making us lose valuable time to all.

He says that for any query we contact him in any of the official channels, but the reality is that he does not answer in any place.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053308.msg25156862#msg25156862

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CassiusV

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Proud Mary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:59:16 AM

Im new and never participated in a bounty campaign but after checking the facts i can say that it looks like a scam. They are just delaying the moment of truth
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Im new and never participated in a bounty campaign but after checking the facts i can say that it looks like a scam. They are just delaying the moment of truth
I hate that. As I think about it, it's quiet funny.

First of all, managers should count the stakes in weekly basis. Aside from not accumulating more work as the time goes by, they can monitor if their partcipants are posting the required number every week. Second, making the spreadsheet private is quiet shady since I've known campaign managers who just leave it public even if the stake count is ongoing which you can see the real-time update they are making in the spreadsheet. Third, totally stupid Math which make the investors cry their heart out. Refer to this:
And not to the organizers of ATLANT, what is the discrepancy of the white paper?
the total number of ATL tokens was limited to 150,000,000
3.5% pre-sale 5 250 000 ATL
69% ICO 103 500 000 ATL
15% team and consultants 22 500 000
12.5% ​​bounty 18 750 000

Sold in total for real money 13,225,026 ATL out of the possible 108,750,000 (pre-sale and ICO)
that is 12.1% of the possible, 87.9% destroyed

It turned out:
total: 54,175,041 ATL 100%
13,225,026 ATL investors (pre-sale + ICO) 24.4%
22 500 000 ATL team and consultants 41.5%
18 750 000 ATL Bounty 34.6%

The question is: why did not they destroy proportionally 87.9% of the bounty and from the team and consultants?
This is nonsense, when investors received less than the bounty for the pre-award and ICO.
Yes, and most of all this does not correspond to the ratio indicated in the white paper!

Participants of their bounty campaign had joined starting 2 months ago yet they just keep delaying the distribution since they know what will happen when they release the bounty due to their messed up math.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

He is so bad and have too bad attitude. All atlant member also shows very bad attitude. They are very kind before ico. After end of ico and they collected money almost 7 million they act like scammer. And i think yhey are the real scammer. In their blog says jullian will be in florida. I hope some one cacth him in florida. This kind of scam must be stoped. Must have deter effect so no one repeated it again.
dillpicklechips

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:08:51 AM

He is so bad and have too bad attitude. All atlant member also shows very bad attitude. They are very kind before ico. After end of ico and they collected money almost 7 million they act like scammer. And i think yhey are the real scammer. In their blog says jullian will be in florida. I hope some one cacth him in florida. This kind of scam must be stoped. Must have deter effect so no one repeated it again.
This makes me chuckle. Atlant members who are saying good things about the ICO, most of them doesn't really mean anything nor they take time to research what the project is all about. Basically, you can tell that most of the time they are just doing it to spam and increase their post count. As expected, when the campaign ends, they want their token right away (very demanding) and as it gets delayed they will go wilder and those who are patient have lost it.

Atlant, on the other hand, seems joyed with the money they acquired. Funny that they don't think of their precious and beloved participants of their bounty program. The optimistic and active to reply with the concerns of their bounty participants and investors alike had subsided.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

Can you create a list of accounts associated with that project? Or is it only "Frogman"?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

Frogman is a bought account from by the Atlant team to start and promote this project.

See Frogman's profile, you can see only 5 topics started by "Legendary Member" in past 3.5 yrs and surprisingly they all belong to Atlant.

See last posts by Frogman, you can see past 520+ posts are made by frogman which are on Atlant thread and posts. No other post in any other forum or thread.

14-July-17, frogman made a reply to one of post in Buy/Sell account, seems like he was planning to sell his account so he was active in that section and then  no posts till 29-July. On 29-July Atlant campaign started.

When I asked John (Atlant Admin) in Telegram regarding the account, he banned and removed me from group. Then deleted all my posts which prove that indeed Frogman is a account bought by Atlant.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:28 AM

....Or is it only "Frogman"?

Lauda, you are kidding me, right? There are/were dozens of hacked accounts (also legitimate) that were used just to post(spam) all over the forum with the Atlant bounty signature. IMO the campaign (at least signature campaign side of things) was a bit too 'successful', however this can also be due to advertising. (What I mean is the sheer number of accounts in the actual campaign, and also never having a proper BTC paid signature campaign.

I'd advise people to start archiving their pages/websites. I'll start doing that soon, but I am currently not at home. It may be another 'Confido' in the making, and I wouldn't be surprised if things relating to the ICO started disappearing some time soon.

Another thing that raised my suspicions a little while back is that basically all the accounts changed their signatures immediately when it was edited/ updated by the bounty manager. What I mean here is that probably some of you remember their "last chance to buy", "hurry up and buy now" signatures. For all the accounts in the signature campaign, their signatures were edited almost immediately after the changes were released by the manager. Meanwhile I'm having trouble getting people to change their signatures weeks after I made an edited and told people to updated it.

On a final note, their spreadsheet is not available to the public once more, though it may just be an error on my side. Can anyone confirm?
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:03:43 AM

Another thing that raised my suspicions a little while back is that basically all the accounts changed their signatures immediately when it was edited/ updated by the bounty manager. What I mean here is that probably some of you remember their "last chance to buy", "hurry up and buy now" signatures. For all the accounts in the signature campaign, their signatures were edited almost immediately after the changes were released by the manager. Meanwhile I'm having trouble getting people to change their signatures weeks after I made an edited and told people to updated it.

Exactly, I also thought the same. How can Campaign update Signatures and almost all the accounts update it without asking a question and instantaneously.
There should be more accounts owned by this team to promote the project.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:15:27 AM by yua_na

This makes me chuckle. Atlant members who are saying good things about the ICO, most of them doesn't really mean anything nor they take time to research what the project is all about. Basically, you can tell that most of the time they are just doing it to spam and increase their post count. As expected, when the campaign ends, they want their token right away (very demanding) and as it gets delayed they will go wilder and those who are patient have lost it.

Atlant, on the other hand, seems joyed with the money they acquired. Funny that they don't think of their precious and beloved participants of their bounty program. The optimistic and active to reply with the concerns of their bounty participants and investors alike had subsided.

Most of people who positive with this project because CEO of the project ever shows up in conference. And yes they mess with the math. I accept it if they pay the bounty base on percentage they collected. And also the dev holding coin must be percentage base on money they collected. They dont even capable making website in wordpress and they taking down the team picture from their website. Thats prety dumb move.

I can not access to their spread sheet 2 or 3 days after ico end and after they lock it up they announce that they will finish accounting on sstake in three weeks. But yesterdayfrogman announce the changed. I told them i will help them counting if they dont have time. But i was kicked from their telegram..hahaha.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

Lauda, you are kidding me, right?
I am not. I have no time to look for the "official" accounts, which is why I'm asking OP to list them. My responding time for some inquiries is 7-14 days (hence no time).

There are/were dozens of hacked accounts (also legitimate) that were used just to post(spam) all over the forum with the Atlant bounty signature. IMO the campaign (at least signature campaign side of things) was a bit too 'successful', however this can also be due to advertising. (What I mean is the sheer number of accounts in the actual campaign, and also never having a proper BTC paid signature campaign.
I remember noticing their spam, but have never look into the individual accounts.

Most of people who positive with this project because CEO of the project ever shows up in conference.
All of those people are idiots. Con men tend to appear on the stage quite often.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Aventhe

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:16:33 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:37:15 AM by Aventhe

Most of people who positive with this project because CEO of the project ever shows up in conference.

Though to be completely honest, I don't think its a direct scam. It may be possible/ true, please don't quote me on this.

IMO what it probably happening is they bought up a bunch of accounts as a form of advertising and now after their ICO is over, they don't give a sh!t about the bounty anymore. Though what they are doing is dodgy as hell, so a scam is very imminent/possible.

I am not. I have no time to look for the "official" accounts, which is why I'm asking OP to list them. My responding time for some inquiries is 7-14 days (hence no time).

It was meant to be sarcasm, and I understand you are very busy Wink

All of those people are idiots. Con men tend to appear on the stage quite often.

Really? It never came to my mind that con-men could come face-face with the public. Isn't it easy to trace them down via police, FBI and whatnot?

EDIT: Their ANN thread is ridiculously brief + no pics of the development team. Someone tell me all that posting/ hype was legitimately from real members of the forum. I've never seen anything like that for such a short thread.
Aventhe

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

Frogman is a bought account from by the Atlant team to start and promote this project.

Yes, Seclog just goes in favour of showing Frogman as a bought account: https://archive.is/up5eL

July 14, 2017, 04:31:41 AM - Frogman - password changed

PS: Sorry for making another post  Undecided
freemind1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:54:26 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 12:24:20 PM by freemind1

Lauda with the only one I have had contact with is Frogman.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

Just read his message:

Dear Bounty Campaign Participants,

Within a few weeks you will be able to see the final counts, and also be able to check your ETH addresses. 

In order to thoroughly process each of your messages, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks.

First, we will post the spreadsheet for the Facebook Campaign.

Then, two weeks later, we will post the spreadsheet for the Twitter campaign.

Every two weeks after that, we will post subsequent spreadsheets for other campaigns, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given opportunity to review them.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

This seems to be a hacked account and a really hilarious post. He will take 2 weeks to post one spreadsheet which means by the time the spreadsheets are available, it will be 2019-20. This is crazy!

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

Just read his message:

Dear Bounty Campaign Participants,

Within a few weeks you will be able to see the final counts, and also be able to check your ETH addresses. 

In order to thoroughly process each of your messages, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks.

First, we will post the spreadsheet for the Facebook Campaign.

Then, two weeks later, we will post the spreadsheet for the Twitter campaign.

Every two weeks after that, we will post subsequent spreadsheets for other campaigns, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given opportunity to review them.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

This seems to be a hacked account and a really hilarious post. He will take 2 weeks to post one spreadsheet which means by the time the spreadsheets are available, it will be 2019-20. This is crazy!
Are you serious? 2019-20? Why is that ? I mean, how many campaigns are there that it would take another year or so until the release of the signature campaign spreadsheet?  It would be best if they release it first before any other spreadsheet because the delay in the release of the signature campaign spreadsheet started all this chaos and rumors about atlant.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

bounty manager that does not make sense.
he deceived bounty participants who succeeded his project.
dillpicklechips

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

On a final note, their spreadsheet is not available to the public once more, though it may just be an error on my side. Can anyone confirm?
It is not open for public. They said some reasons here and there regarding security and etc. Base on what I see, there are campaigns there whose spreadsheet is open for everyone even if the counting is on progress which you can see the real-time changes they made. I don't want to think too much but it seems fishy. Also, if you have read previous posts, it is mentioned when will it get released and what nonsense stunt they are trying to pull out either to delay the distribution or delay the truth that it is a scam ICO.

Are you serious? 2019-20? Why is that ? I mean, how many campaigns are there that it would take another year or so until the release of the signature campaign spreadsheet?  It would be best if they release it first before any other spreadsheet because the delay in the release of the signature campaign spreadsheet started all this chaos and rumors about atlant.
He is exaggerating or doesn't know math and dates. If the estimate time of 10 weeks from now which they can make all the spreadsheets available publicly and the payment of the participants which adds up maybe 4 more weeks (i.e. if they have a plan to pay their participants), it will not even get the year 2018 done. 2019-2020 is just ridiculous.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

He is exaggerating or doesn't know math and dates. If the estimate time of 10 weeks from now which they can make all the spreadsheets available publicly and the payment of the participants which adds up maybe 4 more weeks (i.e. if they have a plan to pay their participants), it will not even get the year 2018 done. 2019-2020 is just ridiculous.

I indirectly meant to say that the spreadsheets will never be assessed and hence don't insult my intelligence (I may be even more educated than you Smiley ). It's better to assume that they don't have any intention to pay. Are you even a member of the bounty campaign?

I can't say that they are scam or not but the account of Frogman seems to be hacked. I'm losing hope to get paid anyways.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

You all need to take a chill-pill. This really sucks but that doesn't make the project a scam. As long as they pay it's fine Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: