Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN]eEthereum Classic (eEC) - Bringing ETC to ETH  (Read 3543 times)
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:24:17 PM

We have ethereum and ethereum classic coin, why on earth do you need a token representing ethereum classic on eth chain, doesn't make sense at all.
fedwat82

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

sound interesting project,we hope it will go well soon...
seesky

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

already PM ,thank you dev,i weill hold it for a long time!
Citya

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:29:18 PM

discord:

Citya

Wallet:

0x5a83cf7190fb74f8829875d9362ec7de7e35b1d4
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:04:36 AM

Very promising project Smiley  i like the fact of 1million supply this big chance for great value in the future;)  all the best for eec token:)

Just pm my credentials Wink
eeclassic (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:39:58 AM

Very promising project Smiley  i like the fact of 1million supply this big chance for great value in the future;)  all the best for eec token:)

Just pm my credentials Wink

Kindly note initial supply is 140,000,000 and final supply is aimed to be just under 100,000,000 after burning.

We have ethereum and ethereum classic coin, why on earth do you need a token representing ethereum classic on eth chain, doesn't make sense at all.

Since Ethereum Classic is a separate blockchain, if ever it loses miner support it may quickly lose its relevancy. We fear this may be an inevitable fate due to the high capital injection by large corporates and fundraising on the main Ethereum blockchain, even though the Ethereum Classic project has a better core philosophy of decentralization and immutability. The goal with our project is to keep the spirit of Etherum Classic alive on the main Ethereum blockchain, despite whatever the future may hold. Our token is to represent a store of value that is immutable, fairly distributed, and most importantly based on the original Ethereum principles. To our knowledge there is no other such token that does this on the main Ethereum network.

already PM ,thank you dev,i weill hold it for a long time!

it's great fun to join airdrop as easy as this I support your project good luck

Thank you everyone for the kind words of support, we will do our best to serve you our token holders. This coin will not ever go through an ICO or fundraising, instead we will rely on donations which won't be convertible to any token or monetary benefit. We aim to keep this project fair and the public airdrop equal and open to everyone, so that the token may always represent a truly fair store of value.
eeclassic (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:16:45 AM

Airdrop campaign temporarily suspended after 260/500 drops. Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2468558.0 for the explanation. No further airdrops will be fulfilled at this time until we come up with a system to ensure our tokens are distributed to unique individuals, and not alts.
angelshow

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:40:17 PM

discord:  angelshow
Wallet:   0x659E1495922f2C1e2E23Af8cdD895593a251C199
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:25:10 AM

I just checked my wallet now and I got credited with EEC. Checked my email what is EEC and found Ethereum Classic. Thanks Dev. You are one of the few that has so far fulfilled their promise of airdrops. May your project be a success, not only in price but in purpose.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:50 AM

Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
thebest67

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

Good project, I joined the discord and sent a pm. Thank you

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rev1234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:32:53 AM

Hello guys,
this seems a great ICO
Waiting for updates and more news about the token.
Success to you with a token
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:41:51 AM

Why is there no more update on this project? Last post is Novemeber.

Is there a new thread for eEC?

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
eeclassic (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

Hi JoePhoenix,

We are assessing two issues currently before moving ahead with the main airdrop -

1) Until we can find a way to verify each person's individuality whilst respecting their privacy, we do not wish to succumb to the same fate of most other "eTokens" whereby the airdrop is allocated to a small number of users with hundreds of accounts each. This will lead to market flooding and centralization of token holders which we do not want. We will devise a solution to ensure a fair airdrop before proceeding.

2) Given the recent limitations in the Ethereum network as evidenced by the cryptokitty project, with transactions often failing to go through, we are planning to redesign our airdrop Smart Contract. We are searching for a new experienced Smart Contract developer. A bounty for this is allocated on the front page of this thread.

Since this is aimed to be a community project (we have no ICO and no fundraising) we would greatly appreciate anyone who would like to assist in recruiting an experienced Smart Contract developer. A 30,000 EEC bounty is available for the recruiter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: