Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion Scam turned to DeepOnion Spam  (Read 745 times)
angohanta (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

Ok, so I previously posted about DeepOnion being a big scam here in BCT. these guys just leveled up and turned into a spamming machine now. Dozens of crypto videos I see in youtube has this DeepOnion shill in the comments. See some these videos on how they are turning into an organized spam group to shill the f**k out of their scam coin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jilfbx8AOe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Gn4P8-Smc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b_iD9B7p-A

Check the comment made by "Doglover" and how the blind sheeps of the DeepOnion cult is shilling in the reply section of his comment. Seriously, who would want to invest in something that has this kind of spam machinery in their community?

I bet this comments will be deleted after I expose yet another shady stuff these guys are doing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

Do you know anything about Deep Onion particularly? Or you just want to attract attention personally?
angohanta (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

Do you know anything about Deep Onion particularly? Or you just want to attract attention personally?

Have you even read the post? or you just want to attack me personally for exposing your shitcoin? Look at how they are flooding videos with stupid shill comments and maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.

litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

Took a quick look at your previous posts, hoping to learn something enlightening, perhaps revealing and valuable about a community I'm really growing to respect....

I just found a person, like the rest of us that came too late for the "big free win", and in your case, you took it to heart and mechanized your hate. You actually gave a shit enough to try and harm the community. Of course they spam, it's a dog eat dog world for the limited attention span, and limited "inter-actable surface" of the community. They will obviously mature and cool off, but I really recommend you lay down your sword and get back on board while the price is still low. The technology is going to speak for itself eventually.
angohanta (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:17:29 AM

Took a quick look at your previous posts, hoping to learn something enlightening, perhaps revealing and valuable about a community I'm really growing to respect....

I just found a person, like the rest of us that came too late for the "big free win", and in your case, you took it to heart and mechanized your hate. You actually gave a shit enough to try and harm the community. Of course they spam, it's a dog eat dog world for the limited attention span, and limited "inter-actable surface" of the community. They will obviously mature and cool off, but I really recommend you lay down your sword and get bak on board while the price is still low. The technology is going to speak for itself eventually.

Another butthurt DO sheep. You're not even directing your answer to my post, instead all you guys do is attack me personally. I'm not harming your community, instead you are doing the other way around. Look at how you spam those youtube videos I posted, do you really think what you did there is constructive? You're the ones hurting your community by shilling your shitcoin all over youtube. Now if you can't have a proper rebuttal, better log out of your account now or you will be further shamed in my thread. Smiley

litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

I just found a person, like the rest of us that came too late for the "big free win", and in your case, you took it to heart and mechanized your hate. You actually gave a shit enough to try and harm the community. Of course they spam, it's a dog eat dog world for the limited attention span, and limited "inter-actable surface" of the community. They will obviously mature and cool off, but I really recommend you lay down your sword and get bak on board while the price is still low. The technology is going to speak for itself eventually.

Another butthurt DO sheep. You're not even directing your answer to my post, instead all you guys do is attack me personally. I'm not harming your community, instead you are doing the other way around. Look at how you spam those youtube videos I posted, do you really think what you did there is constructive? You're the ones hurting your community by shilling your shitcoin all over youtube. Now if you can't have a proper rebuttal, better log out of your account now or you will be further shamed in my thread. Smiley

Just ask yourself what your motive could possibly be??? Protect the "community", from what, the large Airdrop disbursement delta between old members and new??? From our spammy ways??? Give it a break and just forget and move on.

The DeepDomination campaigns, with their intentional crude strokes, are flawed for sure - we all know that besides the really earnest little spammers, looking for their Altcoin, and the DO community is dealing wth them internally; Most of those "efforts" aren't going to convert any high information users, for sure.... but it's going to get the name out, and that's pure science.
Let this knowledge wash over you.
The harm you're trying to conjure is iffy. Let DO worry about its community. You worry about calling strangers butthurt sheep.
Your marginalized behavior is completely expected, but not your aggravated name calling. Keep sounding the alarm. I'll be reading for the entertainment at this point.

I hope the further shame doesn't overwhelm me.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

Have you even read the post? or you just want to attack me personally for exposing your shitcoin? Look at how they are flooding videos with stupid shill comments and maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.
The comments contained in the video are negatively charged to those who see and read them
in my opinion there will be influence for deep onion.well the question ,, will deeponion continue to exist against the current 'storm'?
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

the deeponion is a good coins,why u say that they are scam?do u have any profs?
now there are so people join the deeponion airdrop!
i sadly been banned for some reasons,but i do not feel they are scam.
bismillahi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

Why you talking if DeepOnion Spam? are you get banned from deeponion forum or jealous with this happy community.
Iam deeponion member, they good with me , i was newbie in there, the group was very welcome.
maybe iam not airdrop member from deeponion because my bitcointalk still newmember but they know and open airdrop for new member who dont have anough coin and they are new to join this airdrop.
they not scam like you said. they never push me to giving, but they always give me everything.
the everything such as information, deeponion, family.

I never  feel pressured by them to do onion domination task, i really want deeponion spread to the world since the feature of the anonymousity and the fully connected to TOr Network is great.
We doing this domination because we love, we care about deeponion.
you dont understand boy.

@lordeastern (DeepOnion)
xmw123

Activity: 160

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

Deeponion has got on the plane, you did not get on the car, haha, please look at us on the moon

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:47:33 PM

I still can't understand where the whole scam is ? Am I missing something ?
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

I bet you are banned cause of multiple accounts Grin

Can you give us a proof that deeponion is a scam? 
angohanta (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:15:25 PM

Keep coming sheeps lol, see how butthurt you are for getting exposed. All those defending this piece of shit Onion coin has the DO signature in their accounts haha. Stop whining and open your eyes as your just being used as a marketing tool.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

Ok, so I previously posted about DeepOnion being a big scam here in BCT. these guys just leveled up and turned into a spamming machine now. Dozens of crypto videos I see in youtube has this DeepOnion shill in the comments. See some these videos on how they are turning into an organized spam group to shill the f**k out of their scam coin:

Check the comment made by "Doglover" and how the blind sheeps of the DeepOnion cult is shilling in the reply section of his comment. Seriously, who would want to invest in something that has this kind of spam machinery in their community?

I bet this comments will be deleted after I expose yet another shady stuff these guys are doing.

Yeah its really crazy how all the onion lowers are spamming all over the forum! They now have to post in the deepoion forum too. What a hard campaign Cheesy
angohanta (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:18:23 PM

Just ask yourself what your motive could possibly be??? Protect the "community", from what, the large Airdrop disbursement delta between old members and new??? From our spammy ways??? Give it a break and just forget and move on.

The DeepDomination campaigns, with their intentional crude strokes, are flawed for sure - we all know that besides the really earnest little spammers, looking for their Altcoin, and the DO community is dealing wth them internally; Most of those "efforts" aren't going to convert any high information users, for sure.... but it's going to get the name out, and that's pure science.
Let this knowledge wash over you.
The harm you're trying to conjure is iffy. Let DO worry about its community. You worry about calling strangers butthurt sheep.
Your marginalized behavior is completely expected, but not your aggravated name calling. Keep sounding the alarm. I'll be reading for the entertainment at this point.

I hope the further shame doesn't overwhelm me.

LOL, this bloke going on a rampage for getting his coin scrutinized. You'all sheep blinded by a scam-spam coin, waiting for the good ol' DO's mercy airdrop LOL. Spamming Youtube and every part of the internet you can find to earn some some dust?

MT123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

Seems like you're a bit salty on the DO hype and shill.  It's all about the free airdrops right now so people want to build their potential bags.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

'Proof of Shill' mode of distribution.  Tongue

Yeah I am not sure about the whole proof of shill distribution method.  I can understand a signature campaign but to make the entire mode of ditribution based on continuous week to week shilling makes me scratch my head.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
angohanta (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:26:57 PM

'Proof of Shill' mode of distribution.  Tongue

Yeah I am not sure about the whole proof of shill distribution method.  I can understand a signature campaign but to make the entire mode of ditribution based on continuous week to week shilling makes me scratch my head.

hahaha I almost fell of my chair when i saw your reply man. "Proof of Shill" - best algorithm for DeepOnion sheepheads. BCT is now flooded with this DO followers that try to shill the ocin as much as possible, and the idiots think it's a good thing.

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

hahaha
looks like it was scam and spam from the beginning
aiming on new users that want to make a big money
its a good deal for developers
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:26:11 PM

I was banned too for no reason .
and then i see that they just let use go away and intentially saying "go fuck your self " they are gonna decide who would be their slave and will be paid pennies.

the first onion airdrop
their was a glitch that paid a user 4-5 times
so i did a check on deeper onion address.
and i found the shitter just told everybody to return the excess coin and he himself not have returned i have seen just coin coming no outgoing.
here is the address
:DbMYYWQnuEudtgF4D4dkNWqFJ67xwDM4HD

and here is the proof. https://imgur.com/a/sxuHp

so if these blind people cant see that they are just being used then people are hell as greedy for free money.
and will be double face in times.
even they themself are making fake account and claiming to the purest of humanity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: