Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:33:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is minergate trustworthy?  (Read 312 times)
bountyjunkie (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:35:38 AM

Is it safe to join them for mining? As a beginner are there other options?

zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:34:19 AM

I use them for some small mining rigs nothing significant though.
They've been stable etc... I haven't cashed out anything though yet. Not really much there though.
bountyjunkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

I use them for some small mining rigs nothing significant though.
They've been stable etc... I haven't cashed out anything though yet. Not really much there though.

@Zurg - Is there a best one to join?

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:04:12 PM

Yes if you are going to mine with your GPU’s and letting them turn your PC on then yes it is trustworthy. I have tried it with my bunch of laptop which I don’t use anymore and upgraded for the specific mining. They are mining the Zcash on my laptop and I’m liking the smart miner operation they are using. You can simultaneously share the hash rate for the mining operation which is automatic process and thus leads t generation of bigger volumes of blocks solving capacity. You earn pretty good rewards with this because they are easy to mine and you don’t have to do much but just put the laptop awake and the internet on all the time.

This is my experience, I’m not fond of mining operations but I tried it and turn it on in between just to have fun. But this fun has given me lots of profits form the minergate. Just to add to your knowledge NIcehash mining also work on the same principle and you may wanna try it out altogether to see which one gives you best algorithm. :-)

cesar44

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

I use hashflare
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

Just make sure you account is secure use 2fa and withdrawal confirmation.
I had attemps made to steal all my crypto. people try their luck. i saw 300+ withdrawal attemps (all failed)
I still use them but just be carefull
bountyjunkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:55:11 PM

Yes if you are going to mine with your GPU’s and letting them turn your PC on then yes it is trustworthy. I have tried it with my bunch of laptop which I don’t use anymore and upgraded for the specific mining. They are mining the Zcash on my laptop and I’m liking the smart miner operation they are using. You can simultaneously share the hash rate for the mining operation which is automatic process and thus leads t generation of bigger volumes of blocks solving capacity. You earn pretty good rewards with this because they are easy to mine and you don’t have to do much but just put the laptop awake and the internet on all the time.

This is my experience, I’m not fond of mining operations but I tried it and turn it on in between just to have fun. But this fun has given me lots of profits form the minergate. Just to add to your knowledge NIcehash mining also work on the same principle and you may wanna try it out altogether to see which one gives you best algorithm. :-)

Thanks that helps. Nicehash looks cool.

bountyjunkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

Just make sure you account is secure use 2fa and withdrawal confirmation.
I had attemps made to steal all my crypto. people try their luck. i saw 300+ withdrawal attemps (all failed)
I still use them but just be carefull

Noted, thx mate.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: