Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitVisit.com Adds New Pay To Review Service  (Read 1685 times)
bitvisit (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:02:35 AM

Our members can now visit websites, fill out a 10 question form and provide valuable feedback to webmasters who advertise at BitVisit!

We are very excited to offer this new review service.

The questions asked include,

First Impression
Navigation
Content   
Ease Of Contact   
Errors
Authority   
Layout   
Visit Again   
Overall Score

Reviewer Comment

Best part of getting reviews is that they are private to just you, and you can decide how much you are willing to pay for a review!

Reviews have been added to our referral program as well.

Check it out at http://bitvisit.com

Thanks for any Feedback!

-Ryan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:17:17 PM

All transactions will include a 0.0002 BTC processing fee.

This is not acceptable, it requires surfing 16 websites just to cover the fee! That's free labor!

The minimum transaction fee is 0.0001 BTC!

You can easily make lots of transactions together and pay the full balance to your members, and you pay the transaction fees like everybody else is doing!

Your tactic is dishonest!

leen

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:49:21 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 12:05:37 AM by leen

Here's my feedback :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.msg2613042#msg2613042

0.00020000 BTC / 20,000 satoshis for "transaction fee" ?! ?! ?!

Never had a transaction fee imposed upon any of the payments in all my visits to bitcoin websites till now.

bitvisit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 03:20:09 PM

Thanks for all the negative press.. Really appreciate that..

Now here is the reasoning.. not that you would take the time to even consider that there is another side to things..

• We pay out instantly. This is an important feature in my book very few sites do this.
  • We payout a flat fee on all transactions Big or Small.
  • The fee has been there for over a month now. Originally I had it at .0003 and reduced it based on the average withdrawal rate. If we get enough advertisers and visitors, I would be willing to lower it again, but it has to make sense to do this. 
  • Before we charged a fee we had a few "lost transactions" that went days with out getting confirmations. 
  • This site was created to make money, the .0001 we make per transaction from all our members doesn't even cover the hosting costs..
  • This is not a scam, and this may be hard to believe but I am not here just to send you free money. 

The fee will stay and a flat .0002 per transaction is not a huge fee.
I think people would be willing to pay a small fee to support a site that is giving you free money for very little effort/time that allows you to withdraw funds anytime you wish 24x7 instantly.
As for the amount of sites to surf to get this fee covered,  well think about this for a second..

Advertisers decided how much they wish to pay per visit. The higher they pay the earlier their sites are shown in the rotation.  The more advertisers we have the more competition there is, and thus the higher the prices will climb. We are still a new site, and on a very small budget. But the more advertisers and growth we get the better it will be for everyone. I am very optimistic at the direction and future we have as a site, but it will take lots of people and advertisers to make this happen.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:09:57 PM

Now here is the reasoning.. not that you would take the time to even consider that there is another side to things..

• We pay out instantly. This is an important feature in my book very few sites do this.
  • The fee has been there for over a month now. Originally I had it at .0003 and reduced it based on the average withdrawal rate. If we get enough advertisers and visitors, I would be willing to lower it again, but it has to make sense to do this. 
  • Before we charged a fee we had a few "lost transactions" that went days with out getting confirmations. 
  • This site was created to make money, the .0001 we make per transaction from all our members doesn't even cover the hosting costs..
  • This is not a scam, and this may be hard to believe but I am not here just to send you free money. 

I think people would be willing to pay a small fee to support a site that is giving you free money for very little effort/time that allows you to withdraw funds anytime you wish 24x7 instantly.
As for the amount of sites to surf to get this fee covered,  well think about this for a second..

Advertisers decided how much they wish to pay per visit. The higher they pay the earlier their sites are shown in the rotation.  The more advertisers we have the more competition there is, and thus the higher the prices will climb. We are still a new site, and on a very small budget. But the more advertisers and growth we get the better it will be for everyone. I am very optimistic at the direction and future we have as a site, but it will take lots of people and advertisers to make this happen.

Seems reasonable.

But you should consider payouts once a week or so, to minimize this fee.

There's a website in the review section that you might want to consider taking out.

Check this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245814.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238055.0

leen

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:05:46 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 08:22:42 PM by leen

As for the amount of sites to surf to get this fee covered,  well think about this for a second..

Advertisers decided how much they wish to pay per visit. The higher they pay the earlier their sites are shown in the rotation.  The more advertisers we have the more competition there is, and thus the higher the prices will climb. We are still a new site, and on a very small budget. But the more advertisers and growth we get the better it will be for everyone. I am very optimistic at the direction and future we have as a site, but it will take lots of people and advertisers to make this happen.

"The fee will stay and a flat .0002 per transaction is not a huge fee."
It's huge when you are paying 0.00001 or 1/20 of the fee per visit.

"site that is giving you free money for very little effort/time"
example : 0.00001500 BTC per 60-second visit
1 BTC = $100 (it's really around $90 today)
$100 x 0.00001500 BTC = $0.0015 or about 1/10 of a penny per 60-second visit.
To get one penny, I would have to visit at least 6 pages at 60-second stay per page.
Can you say "free" again ?

I feel your pain with the new website business but I just don't have the patience to go through 16 to 20 page-visits (at 0.00001000 to 0.00001500 BTC per 60-second visit) to cover your "transaction cost" when there are other sites with similar payout or more without the transaction cost. It takes these sites 24 hour to pay but I am used to that. Perhaps I am not the visitor you want at this time.
bitvisit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 11:04:15 PM

Well if you stick around long enough to find out, I imagine the rates per visit will go much higher once there are more advertisers..
I have some plans in the works, but it will take time.

Until then thanks for the comment, good luck on your endeavors.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: