Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BONUSES] LONG LIFE COIN - 100 000 $ BONUS for every mediator.  (Read 1250 times)
neutrino-center (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:04:29 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 09:45:07 PM by neutrino-center

The most perspective ICO in the history of medicine
has already started!

METHOD OF BLOOD BIOCORRECTION - THE WORLD'S FIRST
GENUINE IMMUNOPHYSICAL METHOD OF TREATMENT

THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND SAFE NON-MEDICAMENT METHOD
OF TREATING ASQUIRED IMMUNODEFICIENCIES
OF DIFFERENT KINDS AND ORIGIN
REAL REJUVENATION OF THE BODY AND PROLONGATION OF LIFE

Bonus program for mediators is open:

In case treatment course or rejuvenating course with use
of blood biocorrection method will acquisition through your crypto currency address
or through your mediation you will get a BONUS 100 000 $.
The organization of the treatment process and the carrying out
of therapeutic course will be on our side.

Please note! A potential patient can not have medical contraindications to use
the blood biocorrection method. More details about method can be found on the site
in the section 'About method'.

http://neutrino.su

In case you will need consultation contact us privately through e-mail.

More details can be found in the main post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443472

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

1st December - World AIDS Day

Information from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia

Some users of the forum have distrusted our project, and some even wrote a comment that the method developed by the author is a spam or even a scam. You can see such negative comment in this additional post.

We added to our main posts examples of the successfull treating HIV- and AIDS-patients. The data was received during official preclinical and clinical approbation of the blood biocorrection method in the Ukrainian AIDS Center (Kiev) and was used for registration of the International patent on the developed method.

Examples of treatment also includes documents from the leaders of the Ukrainian AIDS Center and from the government of Ukraine which confirm the trustworthiness of the obtained results. These documents also was used during the registration of the International patent on the developed method of blood biocorrection.

It is important to note the fact that since this first preclinical and clinical approbation of the method of blood biocorrection, the effectiveness of the developed method has been increased many times. And now the method allows to receive higher positive results when it is applied.

This information was also added to our Website: http://neutrino.su in the Section 'About method'.

You can also view or download these examples from this direct link:
Examples

phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:09:37 AM

Will a mediator actually refer a client to undergo blood biocorrection and that client should pay in crypto?
william1980

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

Hello Dev

Where is Airdrop Link ?
shahead720

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:13:20 AM

Great project.
I am interesting with this amazing creativity.
Wish the best.
GOOD LUCK!!!
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:25:04 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 05:06:27 PM by neutrino-center

Will a mediator actually refer a client to undergo blood biocorrection and that client should pay in crypto?

If you will need order in any other crypto currency than BTC or fiat money - just inform us and we will make new order in this currency on the Waves DEX.

Also our treatment or rejuvenation courses will be available only through our tokens. It will be good additional chance to promote crypto carrencies in the whole.
mmadmac

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:46:22 AM

Are you sure you want this website to be publicly visible?
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

Great project.
I am interesting with this amazing creativity.
Wish the best.
GOOD LUCK!!!
Thank you very much! We also wish you only the best!
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:57:55 AM

Message for all users:

We cannot answer to your questions very fast because Forum has some limitation to post messages...
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

Does this mean having a blood donation or getting a blood transfusion for the candidate in case a person becomes his mediator? More details please!
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

Does this mean having a blood donation or getting a blood transfusion for the candidate in case a person becomes his mediator? More details please!
Thans for your question.
Of course you don't need to be a donor. Donor's blood is not used in the blood biocorrection method. I think you need to read more about our method on our site in the section 'About method' if you are really interested. We use the unique type of radiation to irradiate the patient's blood.

Also there are still no many people in the world who know how to use crypto currency. If you will have potential patient who need our treatment (or rejuvenation) course you will need to help him with acquisition of this course through buying of our tokens (Long Life Coins) on the Waves DEX. 100 000 $ from the total amount of payment will be yours. All details about buying of our tokens can be controlled through Waves Explorer.
Also if you really will have potential patient you can contact us directly. Contact information is on the site neutrino.su (e-mail, FAX and Phone). We can discuss about details if this is necessary for you.
FoLi

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

This is not airdrop, dev.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:33:58 PM

Long Life team you are in correct way.hope to being successful ico.Good luck😉
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:38:41 PM

LONG LIFE COIN... no airdrop link so how to join?  Sad
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

This is not airdrop, dev.
Probably you are right. But it was called the "Bonus Program". Name of topic is corrected.
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

Are you sure you want this website to be publicly visible?
As the author of the developed method I'm absolutely sure that true information about method of blood biocorrection and info about results which can be obtained with using of this method must be available to all people. I want to be open to the world and to the people. And I hate the cases when information about the most advanced tehnologies is hiden from humanity.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

yeah yeah good luck and everything ...now where is that airdrop you're talking about Huh?
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

yeah yeah good luck and everything ...now where is that airdrop you're talking about Huh?
Hello and thanks for your wishes! Probably I was wrong with name of topic. It's rather 'Bonus program'. Please read comments which can explain you all things.
exitos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:40:30 PM

IM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS. purification of the blood is nothing new. do you want to say you have the apparatus that can cure aids and remove hiv ag from the blood circulation? jeez. what would you need the coin for? why cryptocurrency? i am so confused , but full of questions.

rejuvenation byitself is something else. i don't like the sound of that related to this, if possible, the greates invention of human kind in medicine Wink
exitos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

also, find some web designer and remove those scammy words from the web site.
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:56:09 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:27:55 PM by neutrino-center

IM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS. purification of the blood is nothing new. do you want to say you have the apparatus that can cure aids and remove hiv ag from the blood circulation? jeez. what would you need the coin for? why cryptocurrency? i am so confused , but full of questions.

rejuvenation byitself is something else. i don't like the sound of that related to this, if possible, the greates invention of human kind in medicine Wink
Sorry kid, but I have not any interest to have a talk with a complete dilettante who cannot understand serious info adequately. At first try to analyze the information, and then try to say something intelligible. How I was able to obtain international patent if any analog exist in the world? Dear baby, if you will be able to get high-energy neutrino radiation, then go and get a Nobel prize. But if you cannot get such radiation then go to suck a tit of your mommy.

P.S. Are you anonymous even on the twitter and advertize your link even in this topic? Probably you are able to have earnings only as a spamer.  LOL
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: