Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which should be started to introduce bitcoin / other cryptocurrencies in a country?
Legalization - 4 (25%)
Public awareness - 12 (75%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization or public awareness?  (Read 806 times)
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:46:39 AM

Who's banning crypto? All countries are implementing it and making relevant laws.

I believe that when government ban bitcoin they tend not to fully inform the public about bitcoin to prevent them from having curious about it. But when it comes to informing people about bitcoin it is better that the public is aware about the existence of cryptocurrency and how it will change the monetary world.

Well if a government tries to ban cryptocurrencies, it means that cryptocurrencies are popular already and people are investing in it, because if it wasn't a threat they wouldn't try to ban it. In order to prevent this from happening, increasing public awareness is key, so that people recognize bitcoin as a legitimate investment method and they can speak up if the government tries to ban it.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

As we all know few countries are banning cryptocurrencies. But are the people aware of cryptocurrencies' existence before it gets banned / legalized in their country?
if in my country the actual prohibition of cryptocurrency is if it is used for exchange tools and used as a means of payment. because the law in my country only allows local currency as a means of payment. but if cryptocurrency is used as a means of payment or used for the sale and purchase of goods, it would be illegal and violate state laws. because in my country maybe only about 3% who know and understand about crypto, there are still many people who lay about cryptocurrency and it takes a long time to explain many people. but it is possible that someday the people in my country will learn to study and enter the crypto world, but that may take a long time.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

Since the begining countries and some companies tryed to stop bitcoin, and it were worthing 100-400 dollars, till the first record that reached 1000 dollars, wich made a lot people to consider those an investment, but at those stage it were already impossible to stop bitcoin and crypto interest. Countries wich will ban or try it are supporting more the ilegal transactions, soo a markeplace will be open for those with a premium value above the market. I believe bitcoin with recent results has achieved a bigger group, wich are the whales and big investors, that are joining a bit late into the party, but next years will be interessant to follow bitcoin awareness over the world.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:57:52 PM

World have invented amazing technology named "Blockchain", which can be implement and use for day to day. Bitcoin is just a example of Blockchain technology. Still many things are going to happen. So government must have to take appropriate action implementing Bitcoin as a source of income with taxation by legalizing them. If it is not done at right time, it may cause big trouble for governments in future.

Because people elects governments, an if government fails to fulfill people demand then governments will be collapse.
juniorour

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

It is about public awareness and legalization, but the larger most significant premise that needs to be focused on is acceptance of bitcoins as a genuine currency/means of monetary trade.
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:53 AM

Well, for me, public awareness should comes first. Some countries are banning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they see it as a threat or as somewhat related to scam. However, they view this as such because they don't have any idea what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are. They don't know its capabilities and potential, or even what it is all about. Men, we often view things that are unknown to us, as a threat. That's why I think being aware of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will open the minds and the eyes of these law-making individuals who are prone to banning bitcoin.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

Well,I want to say about public awareness. It is very needed in this respect. There are maximum people is living in the world who don't know about Bitcoin and it's details. To solve any problem, public awareness is very important. Without public awareness, the problem will not be solved. So,public awareness is needed in all situation. 

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:49:56 AM

Legalization is more important that public awareness. Bitcoin get enough public awareness, what bitcoin really need is countries legalization, so there will no more afraidness for bitcoin users to use their bitcoin. Thrust me bitcoin community is big enough now, even its more than enough to make the price keep increase.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

Of course, legalization is more important, because as soon as it is legalized, everyone will report it and thus public awareness will come
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:44:13 PM

As we all know few countries are banning cryptocurrencies. But are the people aware of cryptocurrencies' existence before it gets banned / legalized in their country?
Some are aware of it and those who are not aware and just later on knew it that crypto was banned on their country will do nothing as if they are not interested with it. Bitcoin needs to be legalized and also need to raise public awareness. Most of the central banks will warn their citizens about the risk that new investors will come in but that's enough for them since they are just trying to protect their people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:21 PM

Legalization because if the government makes it legal people will be aware the bitcoin is exist.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:24:07 AM

I voted for public awareness. I think sufficient awareness is a signal for legalization. We do not forget that governments should fulfill the will of the majority.
Yes these  are very important for bitcoin and every single user must play its role to do awareness of bitcoin to the people such as we can share bitcoin on social media also we can invite some of our friends to join bitcoin and if bitcoin start to be legal in every country so I’m sure in a night million of people will join bitcoin and same investors and daily traders will be also increased and there is a possibility that bitcoin will replace dollar soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: