Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stamps - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! [CLOSED]  (Read 18793 times)
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

Hello campaign manager, thanks for accepting me in this campaign, I did not see that the signature campaign was postponed now, I already made 10 posts, will I get paid for that? And if the signature campaign is over now, is it okay to remove the signature now?

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webelong

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

Does this mean that we have to stop posting now or do we have to post until 15th ?

You stop posting now

Campaign stopped yesterday

All payments will be prorated from the time you signed up till yesterday when I posted
If I replace my signature, will I still be paid?

Yes

The campaign is over
Campaign is over?Are we not going to be paid in bitcoins.We are just going to be paid on Stamps coin?How about my stamps wallet.Have not  been placed on the spreadsheet since the day I have been accepted here.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

Will the payment be in bitcoin or token? I am expecting that this will be in bitcoin. Sad can aomebody reply me back here?
Kabayan i have worries that we are going to be paid in coins not in bitcoins.
I have a feeling that it will be ending in this type.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

Does this mean that we have to stop posting now or do we have to post until 15th ?

You stop posting now

All payments will be prorated from the time you signed up till yesterday when I posted

Yes

The campaign is over

sir, you forgot to edit my stamps wallet address. please update my stamps wallet thank you

Bitcointalk name: maydna
Bitcoin Adress: 161duaU2RTkCBsVJ7kopXwA5CjES3TUrjK
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=524153
Email Registered at Stamps or Stamps wallet address: SxPedf92220153d4e44c9470d553d03b030d227de9775e3e49df08fc0d7c3af79ab
Telegram username: maydna

this is sir. thank you.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:24:05 PM

What we dont get paid if we do not post our stamp address? I think this is sucks you are liable in this mate, we follow the rules of applying and we post our email used for registering in their site. Much better if you convert that in ethereum or bitcoin because we do not know what exchange are accepting this coin.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

You stop posting now

Will the payment be in bitcoin or token? I am expecting that this will be in bitcoin. Sad can aomebody reply me back here?

Stamps didn't raise 1.5 million dollars so it will be in their tokens

Due to ongoing network congestion on the Ethereum network
we are postponing the Pre-ICO until January 20th, 2018. We apologize for the inconvenience.

All payments will be in STAMPS Coin and will be paid by the 15th

So it means that it wont affect the payment period and  we will get paid by 15th of December, But we will be paid using token?

Yes it means you will get paid in tokens

but you will get paid anytime before the 15th as the campaign is over

Its clearly written that payment will be in Stamps token and will be sent by 15 Dec.
Then what about those whose stamps wallet address is not updated yet on spreadsheet.
And what will be the amount of stamps coins we are getting. Is it 500 coins per week or is it equals to the bitcoin we are getting per week?

In the OP it states how to sign up, if participants don't put their wallet info here they won't be paid

This is the payment structure

If the Pre-ICO doesn't raise a minimum of 1,500,000.00 USD this will be the payout.

Jr Member - 200 Stamp Token/week
Member - 500 Stamp Token/week
Full member - 600 Stamp Token/week
Sr member - 800 Stamp Token/week
Hero+ - 1000 Stamp Token/week

that means if you were in the campaign for 10 days and your getting paid 500 coins a week then you will get

we are postponing the Pre-ICO until January 20th, 2018. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello Strawbabies.
Does this mean extending the signature campaign?
Or does it not change the end time of signature campaign?

The signature campaign was over yesterday

When they reopen their campaign in January they'll be starting a new signature campaign

Okay, Thank you.
Wait for distribution of token.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:05:53 PM

You stop posting now

Stamps didn't raise 1.5 million dollars so it will be in their tokens

So it means that it wont affect the payment period and  we will get paid by 15th of December, But we will be paid using token?

Yes it means you will get paid in tokens

but you will get paid anytime before the 15th as the campaign is over

Its clearly written that payment will be in Stamps token and will be sent by 15 Dec.
Then what about those whose stamps wallet address is not updated yet on spreadsheet.
And what will be the amount of stamps coins we are getting. Is it 500 coins per week or is it equals to the bitcoin we are getting per week?

In the OP it states how to sign up, if participants don't put their wallet info here they won't be paid

This is the payment structure

If the Pre-ICO doesn't raise a minimum of 1,500,000.00 USD this will be the payout.

Jr Member - 200 Stamp Token/week
Member - 500 Stamp Token/week
Full member - 600 Stamp Token/week
Sr member - 800 Stamp Token/week
Hero+ - 1000 Stamp Token/week

that means if you were in the campaign for 10 days and your getting paid 500 coins a week then you will get

Hello Strawbabies.
Does this mean extending the signature campaign?
Or does it not change the end time of signature campaign?

The signature campaign was over yesterday

When they reopen their campaign in January they'll be starting a new signature campaign

I posted so many times to update my stamps wallet address according to your format but still you had not updated it yet. So can you please re-verify and update my address

Strawbabies (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

Hello campaign manager, thanks for accepting me in this campaign, I did not see that the signature campaign was postponed now, I already made 10 posts, will I get paid for that? And if the signature campaign is over now, is it okay to remove the signature now?

You will be paid for the days you were in the campaign

You stop posting now

Yes

The campaign is over
Campaign is over?Are we not going to be paid in bitcoins.We are just going to be paid on Stamps coin?How about my stamps wallet.Have not  been placed on the spreadsheet since the day I have been accepted here.

Stamps didn't raise 1.5 million dollars so you will be paid in stamps coin

your wallet will be added before payments get sent

You stop posting now

Yes

The campaign is over

sir, you forgot to edit my stamps wallet address. please update my stamps wallet thank you

Bitcointalk name: maydna
Bitcoin Adress: 161duaU2RTkCBsVJ7kopXwA5CjES3TUrjK
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=524153
Email Registered at Stamps or Stamps wallet address: SxPedf92220153d4e44c9470d553d03b030d227de9775e3e49df08fc0d7c3af79ab
Telegram username: maydna

this is sir. thank you.

Your wallet address will be added before payments are sent
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

What we dont get paid if we do not post our stamp address? I think this is sucks you are liable in this mate, we follow the rules of applying and we post our email used for registering in their site. Much better if you convert that in ethereum or bitcoin because we do not know what exchange are accepting this coin.

Your email is considered same as your stamps wallet address and your stamps coin will be credited to your account

If they are unable to do so then I will PM everybody who needs to change their stamps email address to stamps wallet address

and when you join this campaign you accepted you could be paid in stamps coin instead of bitcoin.
bocyaj

Activity: 1323
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:05 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 04:25:45 AM by bocyaj

Your email is considered same as your stamps wallet address and your stamps coin will be credited to your account

If they are unable to do so then I will PM everybody who needs to change their stamps email address to stamps wallet address

and when you join this campaign you accepted you could be paid in stamps coin instead of bitcoin.

Hi Sir,
I am confirming that,I had completed 20 post for this week.
I am leaving now Sir.I  hope I will get my two weeks payment Sir.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:09:55 PM

Hello strawbabies, I am leaving this campaign. Many thanks for your great management and great project.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:59:08 PM

I removed the signature and leave this campaign. I'll be waiting for payment. Glad to be part of this project so far.
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:49:50 PM

Hi Sir,
I am confirming that,I had completed 20 post for this week.I hope I will get my payment for this two weeks.

You will be paid for the days you was in the signature campaign

BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:20 AM

Hi Strawbabies, thank you for the good campaign management, hope to cooperate with you in the upcoming campaign

I have removed the signature and avatar. Thank you!!
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:13:16 AM

how to sell stamps ?
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:45:13 AM

I removed the signature and leave this campaign. I'll be waiting for payment. Glad to be part of this project so far.

Me too remove the Signature Sir .I had complete the post count for this week.Waiting for two week payment Sir.
Thanks for giving me opportunity.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

I am too grateful to be part of your campaign management.

I will removed the signature and avatar.

Hoping to do work with you again.

Best regards!

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:07 AM

Good day Manager,
after the last period for week 2, does this campaign keep running and we keep makes posts until week 3? or this campaign will be ended after week 2 end? and we may to remove/change the sign.?
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

I am now leaving this great campaign with a great manager.
Thank you so much for the opportunity sir, will probably
Join on your next campaign.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:09:45 AM

I have also already removed the signature and avatar, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to join in your sig camp. Regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: