Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling to win BTC  (Read 694 times)
krtekkk (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:28:26 AM

I highly recommend trying www.sunvsmoon.ml
It's a betting site that actually pays out. You bet either sun or moon and the site resets and pays out every 2 hours. There's some btc in both sun and moon at the beginning of every round, so you can be the only one who bets and still get money.

If you bet 50% of the total winning sum, you get 50% of the money accumulated from the loosing group. (minus a 1% fee)
I recommend betting big at the end of the round so you get an edge or getting a bunch of friends together so they can all bet so you don't have to risk loads of money and still win.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

It's a betting site that actually pays out. You bet either sun or moon and the site resets and pays out every 2 hours. There's some btc in both sun and moon at the beginning of every round, so you can be the only one who bets and still get money.

If you bet 50% of the total winning sum, you get 50% of the money accumulated from the loosing group. (minus a 1% fee)
I recommend betting big at the end of the round so you get an edge or getting a bunch of friends together so they can all bet so you don't have to risk loads of money and still win.

Oh yeah, i highly recommend betting on a site that can't afford a normal tier 1 domain name!!! Go deposit all your shekels on this site i found guys!!!! ./s.....

krtekkk (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:11:39 PM

What does it matter what the domain is if they pay out?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:25:16 PM

What does it matter what the domain is if they pay out?

Because why would i trust a site with any of my money if they can't even take care of their own crap? Why don't you invest just 5$ into a real domain instead of a freebie?

How am i supposed if they will pay out? Appearance of a site is everything.

Also your site has no https, a layout from 1990, and an idea that's from the medieval ages. Seriously, do you expect anyone to gamble there?

Also, if it's going to work, how are you going to pay fees for all the outputs you will be getting from people who bet really small amounts?

Simply put, you won't. It's going to be impossible.

krtekkk (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

I'm not the owner. I just wanted to share, since it paid out...
Viet

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

A lot of books pay out, what makes this one do special?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

I see 2 major problems with this site:
1)Owner can cheat, he can always be the last one who will place bet
2)Owner can run away with money.

Sure you are not, you have just found brand new site.

This is just another reason why we shouldn't trust it:

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

yeah there is no single reason to try this site unless you are looking for ways to waste your money
the idea sucks , the design sucks ... everything related to this site is really ugly so don't even bother with it since there is no single positive about this site
kapipindot

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

A newbie promoting a shady betsite? I mean, cmon man, this aint flintstones no more, stop with the lies. There are other trusted gambling sites out there that has been proven neutral. If you win they payout. It'll be better if your site give free bets and you can withdraw X amount when you use the free bet X times and won.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

Is your game provably fair? Also if a user deposit bitcoins and wins how you will be paying to him as you don't have any withdraw option on your site.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:27:53 PM

Sure you are not, you have just found brand new site.

This is just another reason why we shouldn't trust it:

~image~

That's not all.

1. Site design is very poor and it tells that site owner is not serious/professional
2. No info regarding provably fair system and there is no verify system
3. We cannot see if is there anyone betting or not and that's makes us to think >  Roll Eyes
4. Proof of funds

Op, please be serious and professional if you want to do business, otherwise don't let us insult you. Just walk away. Respect is more important than money.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:03:02 PM

Is your game provably fair? Also if a user deposit bitcoins and wins how you will be paying to him as you don't have any withdraw option on your site.
You can't be serious.
1. Site design is very poor and it tells that site owner is not serious/professional
2. No info regarding provably fair system and there is no verify system
3. We cannot see if is there anyone betting or not and that's makes us to think >  Roll Eyes
4. Proof of funds

Op, please be serious and professional if you want to do business, otherwise don't let us insult you. Just walk away. Respect is more important than money.
1) Actually for these kind of games(it is blockchain game) design is not important. For example I could write two addresses on forum and say address with more bitcoins will win and winners will receive their share of pot.
2)Provably fair system is balance of each address.
3)see 2, but it is hard to track it because addresses are from exchanges, funds are going to hot wallets and blockchain will show 0 balance(i could be wrong about this)
4)His funds are irrelevant.

@adolfin wolf domain and HTTPS is irrelevant here but I agree on fees.

It is very old game, basically users are filling 2 pots with money and pot with more money wins, but as I said owner could simple run away when he collects money.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

It is just a horrible site to go too.
I spent just 1 minute to load up and secondly it was a poorly designed site.
Sorry to say but there are better sites to go to if you are in the gambling mood. Embarrassed
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:13:35 PM

greats news i will try to visit on that site how its works but i always play gambling for fun i can not expect to get more profits, to get wiining bet are my extra benefits.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

Sorry to say but there are better sites to go to if you are in the gambling mood. Embarrassed

Yes, the first impression of the site looks like designed to steal money from users.

At the beginning, the owner may make users win so that can attract more players and once more bets coming in the as you said he may start cheating people. These sites can't last for long, so no need to waste our time and money.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:20:11 PM

I don't know why I should do it ? Have you already won money there ? Any proof ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lionidas

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:22:46 PM

greats news i will try to visit on that site how its works but i always play gambling for fun i can not expect to get more profits, to get wiining bet are my extra benefits.
What are you talking about Huh
Didn't you read any of the comments above yours?
It is a site that has flags coming out the ying yang yet you say you will try it out based on the very first post?

Are you alright?  Undecided
Lionidas

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

Yes, the first impression of the site looks like designed to steal money from users.

At the beginning, the owner may make users win so that can attract more players and once more bets coming in the as you said he may start cheating people. These sites can't last for long, so no need to waste our time and money.
Agreed cause with all the red flags that come up it is only a fool who would unwillingly just hand out their bitcoin and send it to a site designed in the way this one is.
The point of gambling is to send to a site so you can expect to withdraw if you do win. Not to play and not to expect to be able to withdraw because a site was designed with the sole intention of stealing players funds without needing to pay them if they do actually win something in the end of playing there.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

With respect to point 2, does this not apply to any other gambling website? Can owners of websites run away with customers money? What are the features shall I look for in order to trust a gambling website?
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:38:28 AM

Even the title of the thread is shady : everyone knows here that gambling doesn't mean winning BTC.
Or those who don't know it yet can indeed have a try with your website.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: