Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC growth  (Read 530 times)
Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

ETC have the same Supply of Etherem ( 97 million for ETc 95 million for ETH ), is possible for ETC have the same growth of ETH ?
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

Things like that have been happening many times each time eth goes up. Of course, there is far eth excellent eth etc, in addition to high computational accidents basically no benefit.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

ETC have the same Supply of Etherem ( 97 million for ETc 95 million for ETH ), is possible for ETC have the same growth of ETH ?
Having the same supply does not mean that it will have the same growth.If it were so then ETC would have raised to $450 now. Look at Bitcoin cash, it has the same supply as Bitcoin as well but yet the growth rate are different for both. Almost all the forked coins has the same supply as their parent coins. The growth depends on the value of the coin and what purpose it serves. Bitcoin cash was supposed to be used because of the increase in block size but people use it to manipulate coins. ETC was created to solve more complex problems but ETH won the race since people are using ETH more than ETC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:37:32 PM

I doubt so very much that Ethereum Classic will grow as fast as Ethereum. There is no base for its growth. Yes, last days ETC investors made a very good profit, but this alt won’t rise too much (IMHO).
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

Ethereum is a very good project and Barry is also supporting it.
I also believe that time of etc is very close. They all the time announcing good news about the project. Price will increase again sooner or later. As it increased 4 5 months ago  Smiley
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:10:35 PM

I doubt so very much that Ethereum Classic will grow as fast as Ethereum. There is no base for its growth. Yes, last days ETC investors made a very good profit, but this alt won’t rise too much (IMHO).
Fundamentals of ETH and ETC are totally different. ETH is a project with huge potential and is already working pretty well, but ETC is only a clone of ETH without viable roadmap and development.

yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

If they begin running ICOs on it which I thought I heard rumored around somewhere it could gain some massive value. However I don't know if that is planned or in the works yet but if executed would bring massive value.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:24:03 PM

Having the same supply does not mean that it will have the same growth.If it were so then ETC would have raised to $450 now. Look at Bitcoin cash, it has the same supply as Bitcoin as well but yet the growth rate are different for both. Almost all the forked coins has the same supply as their parent coins. The growth depends on the value of the coin and what purpose it serves. Bitcoin cash was supposed to be used because of the increase in block size but people use it to manipulate coins. ETC was created to solve more complex problems but ETH won the race since people are using ETH more than ETC.

Same growth is not possible for ETC, but gettin bigger is possible for ETC. Its price came here from $1.5, try to see the early 2017 and you'll understand my point. There is room for growth for ETC with speculative price actions.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:37:00 PM

The same supply does not mean the same growth for any cloned coins, be it ETC or BCC or BTG, ETC is merely a clone of ethereum in an early stage and doesn't have nearly the same level of development or usage, certainly it can grow and improve but I don't see it reaching the same price as ethereum ever.

Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:41:51 PM

ETC is doing well at the moment. It's never going to be as big as ETH unless ETH really mess up. You can think of it as a hedge against the Ethereum Foundation and Vitalik.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

correct. one more thing that can not be rivaled by ethhereum classic, that is community. the ethereum community is huge, and many platforms use ethereum as their technology.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:47:57 PM

The investor of the Ethereum Classic is tired of waiting for the price increase. Ethereum worked hard and was accepted on the market. Personally, I have no expectation to ETC.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

I personally think that there is chance that ETC might be as big as ETH, we shouldn't forget ETC is relatively new and I consider it to be the real ethereum since it has the real ethereum codes and not the ones deriving from the roll back. Its a pity I lost mine some time back but I still do believe in the coin and hoping that it will make it in the future.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
alexsoros8

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

ETH there is a potential for growth, it all depends on the value of the technology.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

Ethereum is a very good project and Barry is also supporting it.
I also believe that time of etc is very close. They all the time announcing good news about the project. Price will increase again sooner or later. As it increased 4 5 months ago  Smiley
I predict this will happen but will not be in the near term ,. maybe the next 2-3 years this will happen, because  etc is still less competitive with ETH ,, ETH has wide network and can include many tokens available through ETH ,, barry is very helpful to ETH to be able to go up ,. but I believe  ETC also has a good potential for us to invest from now ..
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:18:11 PM

ETC is just speculation and nothing more!

initially it was a hard fork of ethereum to unlock funds blocked in the DAO bug!
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:27:20 PM

i think it will continue on growing until it reaches a respectful price but not yet maybe in the next 2 or 4 years i think ether will accomplish a near grouth.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:56 PM

Absolutely agree with the topic of people who believe in the success of the Etherium Classic. I will be a long-term investor and with good reason. I do not understand why someone writes that the Classic is the Fork of the Etherium. Is not the Efirium classic an original chain? Did not Vitalik decide to make a fork and create his own Etherium, and the Classic team remained true to the truth. I believe in these guys and look forward to the growth of the Classics. I think very soon many miners will switch to him and will go up, and new projects will also be launched! But this is just my reasoning and belief in the Etherium Classic!
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

Ethereum Classic doubled its price since beginning of this year, but it is behind many altcoins, which multiplied their worth. It will never reach Ethereum,  because the benefits of the original Ethereum are low.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:22 PM

I had an interesting way, I started trading in crypto-currencies about a year ago, and lost a lot of money last May, due to lack of experience and lack of patience. Now, a year later, I just repulsed my initial investment))
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: