Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 BTC Loan 10%  (Read 581 times)
TheShape (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:28:26 AM

Just need a 0.3BTC loan to cover some investment costs

I appear to have one the 1BTC contest seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241004.0
Just waiting for them to log back in.

With any luck this could go through and be sent to me tonight, in which case I'll pay back 0.315BTC as soon as that happens.

If that isn't tonight then consider this a 48 hour loan in which case 0.33BTC will be paid back on or before July first.

Thank you.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:35:52 AM

Or you'll run away with the 0.3 BTC as soon as it happens?

Which one would be more profitable for you?
TheShape (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:39:47 AM

I would imagine getting this 1 bitcoin "prize" and repaying this loan with a positive loan transaction would be the most "profitable" for me, in this situation.

You know, you really can just say nothing at all.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:42:46 AM

I would imagine getting this 1 bitcoin "prize" and repaying this loan with a positive loan transaction would be the most "profitable" for me, in this situation.
Not from a purely monetary standpoint

You know, you really can just say nothing at all.
1. You sound as exasperated as someone who's had to deal with this before
2. Yeah, or I could do the moral thing and warn people of potential scams, since the moderators won't.
TheShape (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:30:00 AM

It's insanely amusing that somebody gave me negative Trust over simply asking for a loan, when multiple people in the first threads on this page have already been blatantly ripped off.

I've done absolutely nothing wrong. It's funny how some of you judge things so poorly.

Come up with a justifiable reason to put up that I'm a scammer or remove it.
What an awful community this is slowly becoming.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:35:57 AM

The only way to prevent scamming in an anonymous world with no chargebacks is guilty until proved innocent.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:36:03 AM

It's insanely amusing that somebody gave me negative Trust over simply asking for a loan, when multiple people in the first threads on this page have already been blatantly ripped off.

I've done absolutely nothing wrong. It's funny how some of you judge things so poorly.

Come up with a justifiable reason to put up that I'm a scammer or remove it.
What an awful community this is slowly becoming.

If you feel that I've unjustly targeted you without cause, please know that from the bottom of my heart I don't give a fuck.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
romgenie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:34:29 AM

Just need a 0.3BTC loan to cover some investment costs

I appear to have one the 1BTC contest seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241004.0
Just waiting for them to log back in.

With any luck this could go through and be sent to me tonight, in which case I'll pay back 0.315BTC as soon as that happens.

If that isn't tonight then consider this a 48 hour loan in which case 0.33BTC will be paid back on or before July first.

Thank you.

I find it quite funny that you won 500x your bet, which is more than 10x whats available for their jackpot.  I'm going to have to guess they are not going to pay out and if they are its going to be a long long time.
TheShape (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:44:32 AM

Paying attention to all posts in the thread would show that the btc used for the betting was a "Play Bitcoin" given by the website. The user with the highest balance wins 1 BTC, Not 7.

That would be me.

But that makes me a scammer.

Whatever man, I'll wear this with pride until you either have to take it down once I'm here so long and haven't done anything but contribute to the community, or you don't, then it becomes even more obvious that you're just power tripping.

Where were you to help this guy out?  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0

Wasting time on someone like me.

Get over yourselves.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:29:42 AM

Paying attention to all posts in the thread would show that the btc used for the betting was a "Play Bitcoin" given by the website. The user with the highest balance wins 1 BTC, Not 7.

That would be me.

But that makes me a scammer.

Whatever man, I'll wear this with pride until you either have to take it down once I'm here so long and haven't done anything but contribute to the community, or you don't, then it becomes even more obvious that you're just power tripping.

Where were you to help this guy out?  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0

Wasting time on someone like me.

Get over yourselves.

That red mark is there to hopefully prevent anybody from doing business with you since you exhibit multiple characteristics of a scammer. This isn't a US criminal court -- you're not innocent until proven guilty. This is the wild west and everybody should be assumed to be a scammer until they've proven themselves. You created your account today and are already in Lending asking for a handout, so what are people supposed to think?

And where was I for that guy? Check the sticky'd thread at the top that says "How to spot a scammer". It's not my fault if people choose to ignore that.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: