Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin have highest transaction speed and lowest fee?  (Read 429 times)
1krona (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

As the title say.

Which coin or coins have highest transaction speed and lowest fee?
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

i think it is dogecoin. correct me if i am wrong : ) dogecoin is way more decentralized than the ethereum

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:21:01 AM

I have heard about Dogecoin that it has highest transaction speed and lowest fee.

fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:42:46 AM

For me the fastest and most inexpensive coin is Litecoin. Personally on my own preference, Litecoin has the best performance wise. Yes i know there sure are more coins you would say the best for you, but if i were to pick one its litecoin.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:51:00 AM

Doge coin it has fast transactions speed with lowest fee but its a shit coin,many got rekt few months ago with this coin.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

transaction times and finality in the blockchain are two different things. Immutable transactions on a blockchain are time based, it's why exchanges need more confirmation times for some coins than others. Fast block times don't mean they are as secure as long block times. A bitcoin transaction with one confirmation is more secure than a litecoin tx with two confirmations.
With segwit transaction malleability will be gone and tx are instant, immutable confirmations will still take time. Lightning network will eliminate the need to wait for confirmations for all but the transactions involving millions of dollars in value.
1krona (OP)

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:47:33 AM

With segwit transaction malleability will be gone and tx are instant, immutable confirmations will still take time. Lightning network will eliminate the need to wait for confirmations for all but the transactions involving millions of dollars in value.
What is segwit transactions?
Will I be able to use this with Bitcoin or is it some new coin coming?
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:34:13 PM

so many coin or token that have fast transaction but ill go with doge the fee is lower than 0.05 usd
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

I know the XAS coin, which is based on side chain technology, has a very fast transfer speed and the transfer speed is really low, only 0.1 xas.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

As the title say.

I think a cryptocurrency with the lowest trading volume and users would be the fastest to transfer and most of altcoins don't have that much fees. And based on my experience IOTA, Ripple, Dash and Dogecoin have the fastest and cheapest transaction fees they all process transactions less than a minute. But Fastcoin claimed to have the fastest transaction processing time with 12 second but I've never try this cryptocurrency, check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218852.0 But personally It doesn't matter which coin is the fastest and cheapest to transfer, what matters is which coin have the potential to grow even more.
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

5/9 replies mention doge...  Cheesy  Roll Eyes

question is debatably irrelevant as stated since there are many tiny market cap coins with zero fees (and empty blocks).  and how do you define speed? block time?

for coins with sizable market cap and volume, wouldn't it be Iota, Steem, Bitshares, or something?  Ripple/Stellar fees are effectively zero right?

Alternatively, which coins above 100M market cap have transaction fees less than 1 cent?
ammo-reloaded

Activity: 70

Ammo Reloaded - Project Lead

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:33:03 PM

It is Raiblocks (XRB)
Transactions are instant without any transaction fees. https://raiblocks.net/

AMMO RELOADED ★ Disrupting Blockchain Gaming ★ Coinmarketcap
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:53 PM

Pay attention at Litecoin better. It is very fast and amazingly safe cryptocurtrency that appeared long ago (2011) and proved its stability. There can be 84 000 000 LTC in the network, which is 4 times more than the maximum number of Bitcoins!
And Dash also is amazing!
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

i have been using Litecoin and it is the fastest, transaction costs are low too.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

NANO, there is such a coin. Have a very high speed, and low Commission, but the only negative is it is not so common
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

There is certainly a very serious issue, which requires a lot of preparation and analysis. But most likely I can highlight the LTC project, which has very good speed and cheap commissions. Nothing more comes to my mind.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

I would gesture to say that this kind of question is a multifaceted, multidimensional one that simply can't be answered with a single "this coin."

It's because coin values and prices change each day, with some coins going up in value and some going down. It might cost only 0.1 turtlecoin to send a transaction in mere seconds, but that's only highly praisable right now because Turtlecoin is literally 1 sat. If 1 turtlecoin reaches the price of $100, then you're talking about a $10 fee!

I'd imagine that's the issue everyone is facing. The coins cost the same to send, it's just that the coin values go up as time passes, and that same fee becomes more and more expensive in terms of fiat.

But as of right now, I'd be voting turtlecoin. Ethereum and litecoin take 2nd and 3rd places.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

At i know, the blockchain of the Ripple is capable of handling 1500 transactions per second, that why i think some bank choice Ripple for their payment network
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

As the title say.

I prefer you these coins

RIPPLE

DOGCOIN

Litecoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: