Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining reward stats don't equal my balance! (DeepBit)  (Read 684 times)
xtoro (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:27:55 AM

So I'm pretty new to this and started mining 7 days ago.  New hardware is already on it's way to more than double my hashrate...

Anyways, I'm concerned about my stats and balance on my Deepbit account page.  They don't add up.

From what I understand, on the stats page, you see everything your mining rig's accomplished, and the reward you received for it.  But, if I add up all my rewards, it doesn't add up to my balance.  And I don't mean by a little bit, it doesn't add up by a longshot!  As in, my balance is almost HALF to TWO THIRDS of what the rewards on the stat page add up to!

I realize stats can be delayed by an hour or so, but it wouldn't make this much of a difference...

Can someone clarify why it's doing this?  Is Deepbit miscalculating something or am I wrong about what the "Reward" column is for?

BTW, my worker is setup as Proportional, not PPS.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gochk

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 04:13:48 PM

This is a great question. I don't have the answer but it would be great if one of those older and more experienced members can answer that. I mine at bitcoinpool and I have all these different stats.

Estimated Earnings:  
Unconfirmed Earnings:  
Historical Earnings:  
Unpaid Earnings:  

When I'm mining it would go really high; but when I get paid, it's usually really low and doesn't match any of the numbers in those stats. I wonder if it's the fees or someone stealing my btc?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: