Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CORION - Price stable cryptocurrency - Always around $1  (Read 21047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

i cant use the wallet at  https://www.corion.io/wallet.
when i want to make a transactions there comes this message:
"Undefined error, please contact us with the details"
anybody can help??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nexter

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:26:06 PM

i cant use the wallet at  https://www.corion.io/wallet.
when i want to make a transactions there comes this message:
"Undefined error, please contact us with the details"
anybody can help??

db71 (OP)

Activity: 85

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:40:59 AM

The CORION website is now available in English, Korean, Russian and Hindi language and more languages will follow soon.

Dutch CORION Provider Introducing CORION crypto to the consumer market!
kabos

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:55:13 PM

Hi

Want to sell corion premium tokens for 0.265 BTC/piece.

Send me message.
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

Hi, tell me I want to sell my COR tokens. Does the translation of tokens from the ETC purse to the exchange work? How many ETC it is necessary to have on my wallet in order to convert the COR tokens to the exchange?
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:12 PM

In the white paper of your project, it was written that holders of COR tokens will be paid each day dividends, depending on the number of COR tokens on the wallet, but for some reason I did not enroll dividends at all. Tell me why are not dividends accrued with what is it related?
db71 (OP)

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:31:54 PM

In the white paper of your project, it was written that holders of COR tokens will be paid each day dividends, depending on the number of COR tokens on the wallet, but for some reason I did not enroll dividends at all. Tell me why are not dividends accrued with what is it related?

There are only coin emissions when the price of COR is above $1, so only when there is enough demand for COR. You can read this also in the whitepapers.

You need only a small amount of ETC to perform transactions. For one transaction 0.05 ETC should be enough. You can find more info about transaction fees at http://help.corion.io/knowledge-base-topic/wallet/

bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:02:51 PM

The devs will start a big marketing campaign in the next couple of days/weeks.
may soon be on display in a marketplace as this includes the promise of a project so that participants in the project will soon increase in the near future.

strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

Hello, i want to ask at the expense of dividends in the white paper of the project it was written that every holder of the COR tokens will receive on its purse where the COR tokens of dividends are stored after a certain period of time. But I do not receive dividends from the project for about 3 months. Tell me why the dividends are not paid with what is it connected and is the project going to fulfill the conditions prescribed in white paper? When and how can I receive dividends from the project? Thank you
db71 (OP)

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

Hello, i want to ask at the expense of dividends in the white paper of the project it was written that every holder of the COR tokens will receive on its purse where the COR tokens of dividends are stored after a certain period of time. But I do not receive dividends from the project for about 3 months. Tell me why the dividends are not paid with what is it connected and is the project going to fulfill the conditions prescribed in white paper? When and how can I receive dividends from the project? Thank you

I think you confuse CORION and CORION Premium. With the first you don't get dividend, but can get profit from coin emissions if the price of CORION is above $1 AND you connected your wallet to a service provider. If you own one or more CORION Premiums, then you get dividend. I don't know when there will be dividend paid, that question can be better asked at the CORION Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/DZiAgEN27oGI9LVfEzsf_w

IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Interesting system of keeping the value of the coins , and when coins run out, what will happen? And how might investors make money with such a mechanism?
db71 (OP)

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:04:56 PM

Interesting system of keeping the value of the coins , and when coins run out, what will happen? And how might investors make money with such a mechanism?

There are unlimited coins available. The coins released at coin emissions (max 2.5% a day) will be divided to investors who have their wallet connected to a service provider and the service providers.

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:36:24 PM

What is the difference between the token CORION Premium from CORION tokens where I can now buy CORION Premium tokens and how much is 1 CORION Premium token. I did not see that CORION Premium tokens are being sold on the cryptopy exchange, where only the CORION tokens are sold. When will the project start working normally and give profits to investors?
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

Damn, this coin really is solving a lot of problems that other coins have. I mean, stabilization is a big problem in the crypto world. It is very very hard to achieve. And with this, it just might happen. I mean, this could really work! If i may ask, what is the price of corion today? Really am interested on how this is gonna move later on.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
db71 (OP)

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

What is the difference between the token CORION Premium from CORION tokens where I can now buy CORION Premium tokens and how much is 1 CORION Premium token. I did not see that CORION Premium tokens are being sold on the cryptopy exchange, where only the CORION tokens are sold. When will the project start working normally and give profits to investors?
CORION is the main token. The CORION Premium is a kind of share where you get dividend for. There are only 852 CORION Premium tokens, ever. The CORION Premium is not on any exchange. In the near future, when the CORION wallet will be updated, then the wallet gets an internal exchange and there you can trade the CORP, but they will be very valuable. I don't know if you the CORP can be split in fractions.

The system is working as it should, except for the stabilization fund which is nearly used to stabilize close to $1. You get profit if the price is $1 or higher. There is a marketing campaign ongoing and when the new wallet in early 2018 will be functional, then CORION will probably be removed from the exchange because the new wallet gets an exchange and a couple more coins will be added, like BTC and ETH and even fiat in the near future.

CORION is not meant for day trading, but for long term investments and for a payment system in daily life.

strelok25

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Hi Dev, tell me how to connect your purse with the tokens of the COP to the service provider that you need to do if you have instructions I ask you to write them in this thread. You say that with the release of a new purse, the tokens will be removed from the exchange, why the project removes the tokens from the exchange? It seems to me that tokens should be traded on different sites so that there is a great interest in tokens.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:50:42 PM

It's very interesting idea, but do you have a view how to realize it technically?
db71 (OP)

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Hi Dev, tell me how to connect your purse with the tokens of the COP to the service provider that you need to do if you have instructions I ask you to write them in this thread. You say that with the release of a new purse, the tokens will be removed from the exchange, why the project removes the tokens from the exchange? It seems to me that tokens should be traded on different sites so that there is a great interest in tokens.

Hi, I'm not one of the devs, but do know the system.

I made some tutorial movies and one of them is about connecting to the service providers. See https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_sgitx1bYyCLrcikPVNO8w/videos

The CORION token is not like any other token. Exchanges are for the majority used for day trading and CORION is designed to be used as a daily payment method. Day traders are only interested in quick profit, but with a stabilizing method there will be no profit at exchanges, but the influence of day traders disrupts the stabilization. With an exchange in the wallet only, the price will be more stable and investors who have there wallet addresses connected to a service provider will gain profit if there is demand for CORION. When more and more CORIONS can and will be used as a payment method, demand will rise and so is the profit.

It's very interesting idea, but do you have a view how to realize it technically?

The stabilization is based on coin emissions when there is demand. If there is no demand enough, and the price will drop, then 80% of the transaction fees will be burned. If that is not enough to stabilize the price, then the stabilization fund can buy CORIONS to stabilize the price around $1.

strelok25

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

The price for COR tokens as suggested by the developers and written in their technical documentation was to be stable and equal to $ 1 and if the price of the token fell below $ 1, then the project was supposed to hold the price of the token in the region of $ 1 but in practice the price of COR was below 0.65 cents but the project did not raise the price of the token to $ 1.
db71 (OP)

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

The price for COR tokens as suggested by the developers and written in their technical documentation was to be stable and equal to $ 1 and if the price of the token fell below $ 1, then the project was supposed to hold the price of the token in the region of $ 1 but in practice the price of COR was below 0.65 cents but the project did not raise the price of the token to $ 1.

3 Reasons:

1 BTC is dropping (now, not the past weeks).
2 Daytraders on Cryptopia don't know the CORION system. The buy, wait for 5-10% profit and sell. This is to much fluctuation and can't be corrected. That's why CORION is working on an internal exchange where day traders have no influence.
3 ICO investors who only wanted quick profit. Take the 25% bonus, sell as soon as the ICO is over.

2 and 3 combined is to much for the stabilization fund. Expected in januari, the new wallet with internal exchange will arrive. Then CORION would probably be delisted at Cryptopia and thgen the price can be stable at $1 +- 3% (?)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: