Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency bitcoin: How can I use it?  (Read 141 times)
ember.suc (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

So what can we do with bitcoins? There are many options for both money-lovers and investors, and suitable for less risky users who do not know what bitcoins are and why they are needed. Storage is the best answer to the question of why bitcoins are needed. If you analyze the price behavior of the currency to the dollar, then the unconditional maximum is exactly at the time of writing the article: virtual money bitcoin, whose rate exceeds 1800 dollars for 1 BTC (November 2017), break records of value. Yes, and all trends suggest that demand for crypto currency bitcoin will grow very quickly and after 2 years they will displace international payments from the market.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

The title seems to be too inappropriate on what you're trying to convey but you're right, bitcoin is great on being a store of value like gold in the mean time due to its high price. As for small-sized transaction I don't think it's worth it since a single transfer would also net you a large fee in terms of USD so again, the most effective use of bitcoin for people is not being a currency but store of value and long-term investments.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:54:24 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 04:27:57 PM by junoreactor

Right now you cannot shop in supermarkets with it, but it is not the point of Bitcoin, more and more transactions in Bitcoin in real estate, more and more transactions in Bitcoin in poker, sports betting world. But still I believe we are only at the very beginning, Bitcoin is far from being mass adopted right now.
The main asset of Bitcoin is that it does not depend on banks, therefore it is much easier to do transactions. This is freedom in its purest form.
Weakness of it is that you need to be careful, and responsible, you are 100% responsible of your funds. No one can help you if you a mistake.  Wink
marjohn

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:05:20 PM

I'm really into bitcoin and I don't fully understand the real meaning and use of it.

I'm really confused about bitcoin as of today. Hoping for help.

Thanks in advance. Smiley

#Newbie
#MorePower
Stef9292

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:23:29 PM

Now you want to buy crypto currency just to speculate on them, the site that accept payment in crypto are near 0. Buy and hold, you will use them in the next future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: