Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything is on an uptrend  (Read 1093 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

and now everything is on an downtrend..  Huh
The market trend of all crypto really not showing a good market but then, life in crypto still going on. People were just keep on believing that it will normalized and it could make another strike in the coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

I guess recently besides small investors there were some companies who invested into btc and made prices go higher and higher and if they continue doing this it won`t fall as easily as they do predict.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

and now everything is on an downtrend..  Huh
The market trend of all crypto really not showing a good market but then, life in crypto still going on. People were just keep on believing that it will normalized and it could make another strike in the coming days.
It is not yet the end of the year we are just starting guys so I don't think that we will make conclusion of everything that was just a purely normal thing, it will be normalize as soon as many investors again will go to market. Money was just circulating around just like cryptocurrency.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

About 90% of coins will go up.  Just take a look at the cryptocurrency as a whole,  now already in a trillion cap.
So there is no doubt bitcoin and all coins will have a prosperous 2018

It seems that all crypto currencies are now on an uptrend. Any fiat converted into crypto is booming and it seems to be a snowballing effect where more people invest and the value goes higher and higher. I believe this is because of the strong gains everyone is feeling right now and I now understand why some people think its a bubble.

But when you come to think of it, we are still early adopters right? Are there analysts who really project bitcoin or cryptocurrency value to skyrocket in the future? (aside from McAfee of course).
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:57:10 AM by KeithBeeCham

Currently, contrary to what you wrote on this topic, all the crypto tend to be strong downtrend, the exchange rate continued to decrease due to the influence of the negative news in recent times. So now is a reasonable time to buy into crypto and holding to make the profit, predicted next 4 months the crypto rate will increase strongly again.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

I guess recently besides small investors there were some companies who invested into btc and made prices go higher and higher and if they continue doing this it won`t fall as easily as they do predict.
I believe after this fall, a big day for the entire crypto will shine. As we compared the price today is totally far from the start, so we can sure that crypto will still moving on and make a new record in the market.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

I think they tren is naturally going to go upward because more people will get involved. But just beware that not all crypto is equal, chose well and spread your bets a little - and of course try to pick projects that will be there in the long run.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

Currently Bitcoin suffered a slowdown and slow recovery. This is purely due to decreasing demand and the crowds are selling its Btc. Currently the trend is that people buy tokens or altcoins are cheap and expect to be expensive later.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

Cryptocurrency market will always fluctuate, it was risen at the time Op posted this but currently the market tend to decline due to South Korea issue to ban cryptocurrency trading. South Korean exchanges always become the market makers for the uptrend for most coins, people always watch over the price of cryptocurrencies in South Korea exchanges, if a coin rise up, then many people will buy this coin as well, such as xrp, it started from South Korea and Bittrex traders follow it.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

Cryptocurrency market will always fluctuate, it was risen at the time Op posted this but currently the market tend to decline due to South Korea issue to ban cryptocurrency trading. South Korean exchanges always become the market makers for the uptrend for most coins, people always watch over the price of cryptocurrencies in South Korea exchanges, if a coin rise up, then many people will buy this coin as well, such as xrp, it started from South Korea and Bittrex traders follow it.

I would agree that everything will be on the up trending assumption as bitcoin is currently recovering from its slight downfall trend since this is just normal in the market economy of cryptocurrencies. Many of the people are gaining there confidence in investing more BTC in effect price market value will soon be back on track.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

I would agree that everything will be on the up trending assumption as bitcoin is currently recovering from its slight downfall trend since this is just normal in the market economy of cryptocurrencies. Many of the people are gaining there confidence in investing more BTC in effect price market value will soon be back on track.
Yes the more we invest in cryptos the more the opportunity we become billionaires. Well, I'm going to invest in the best coins I know that has potential to make me millionaire soon.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

Definitely the future is bright not just for bitcoin but all of crypto, more and more people are entering and with some of the finance guys bringing it to the masses 2018 will be a very interesting year for sure.
this year will be full of surprises that are already beginning to look at earlier this year. we must be ready with the surprise. price increases. new rules of the country. or more countries legalize bitcoin. hopefully it's a positive thing we read in this year
It should be like that. Anyone who has not used bitcoin in the past year, they will use every coin in crypto. and this is definitely a good start for all of us.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Definitely the future is bright not just for bitcoin but all of crypto, more and more people are entering and with some of the finance guys bringing it to the masses 2018 will be a very interesting year for sure.
this year will be full of surprises that are already beginning to look at earlier this year. we must be ready with the surprise. price increases. new rules of the country. or more countries legalize bitcoin. hopefully it's a positive thing we read in this year
It should be like that. Anyone who has not used bitcoin in the past year, they will use every coin in crypto. and this is definitely a good start for all of us.

As an investor i am only looking out for my profits and so long as i get them i don't care which year or what the year might bring. 2017 was phenomenal with cryptocurrencies and i don't see that change this year either because there are still many looking to get into bitcoin and that makes us the holders rejoice for more price hikes are ahead.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

As an investor i am only looking out for my profits and so long as i get them i don't care which year or what the year might bring. 2017 was phenomenal with cryptocurrencies and i don't see that change this year either because there are still many looking to get into bitcoin and that makes us the holders rejoice for more price hikes are ahead.

Wow i missed these days where everything was going up and you can not almost do anything wrong when you execute a trade. Now the bull market is over and the bears are in full control. I do not know when this will end but i am still hopeful that if broke $11,000 the market will flip and another bull run like last year will happen.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

It seems that all crypto currencies are now on an uptrend. Any fiat converted into crypto is booming and it seems to be a snowballing effect where more people invest and the value goes higher and higher. I believe this is because of the strong gains everyone is feeling right now and I now understand why some people think its a bubble.

But when you come to think of it, we are still early adopters right? Are there analysts who really project bitcoin or cryptocurrency value to skyrocket in the future? (aside from McAfee of course).
I am lookimg forward to gain high profit. I may not be able to predict what happens the next years to come. But I am hoping that crypto will boom to its highest. I am hopeful this year.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
fahad.khan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Everything depends on the price of Bitcoin, because almost every coin is being traded in bitcoin. And here, all going up except the ones I am holding ! feels unlucky. But if bitcoin goes up, hoping for a better result.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

No matter,you just keep it up and do your best with crypto.Crypto world is now uptrend not only Bitcoin but also other currencies.So, grow your believe level and do your work.In future,it will be returned with a revolutionary price.Then everything will be better.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: