Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with xrp  (Read 1267 times)
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:16 PM

I bought alot of xrp. And hoping for a big pump. Just relax a little coz 2018 is a good year for alts. Buy more XRP and thank me later. Patience is the key of success when do trading goodluck
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

I bought alot of xrp. And hoping for a big pump. Just relax a little coz 2018 is a good year for alts. Buy more XRP and thank me later. Patience is the key of success when do trading goodluck
I agree with you mate. We will see a huge price increase in 2018 so just HODL and enjoy the ride Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

If all coins go up together, so there is no specific news regarding one coin. It is increasing already from 0.2 to 0.25 and I think it will go up more

There were a lof good news about Ripple in past month and it was about time and XRP to join the mass pump.
But this is true just for the USD value. You should look at XRP satoshi value and this is what I;m waiting to rise.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:40:19 PM

There is nothing wrong with Ripple,

The main thing you need to remember, is that 1 billion new coins are put on the market each month by the Ripple corporation,

In essence this increases their market cap by 250m+ a month without their being a price rise of each coin.

Once all 100B coins are on the market, it may start to go up at a quicker rate, if adoption has been used by a number of larger banks.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:07:15 AM

If all coins go up together, so there is no specific news regarding one coin. It is increasing already from 0.2 to 0.25 and I think it will go up more

There were a lof good news about Ripple in past month and it was about time and XRP to join the mass pump.
But this is true just for the USD value. You should look at XRP satoshi value and this is what I;m waiting to rise.

Many news really happen for XRP and yet the price are still down, I bought mine at a higher level and now I cant afford to sell it at a loss. I believe that altcoins will pump next year specially XRP, just be more patient because cryptocurrency will continue to impress us.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:23 AM

XRP is moving slowly,
I like to keep it
and yes it is far higher then I bought it.

Love it,
nothing wrong
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:34 AM

Too few exchanges trade it and I believe they have some issues with the tecnology. However if it works it will take over SWIFT transfers. I ve got some
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

XRP is a bit tricky to evaluate. The company is already having a huge network of various banks and many clients from big financial institutions who are interested in using their services to reduce costs. The price itself kinda depends on these partnerships and therefore doesn't really move much. You have to consider that it's a higher cap coin, which means pumping any value into it requires substantial amount of money invested. Back in the day XRP was making headlines by convincing various banks to use their services, last months I haven't heard much developments for XRP which makes me wonder myself where all these partnerships are ending up. Personally I'm not invested in it but I think it's a solid coin and you should consider adding it at your portfolio for some longer term returns.
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

Never liked it... it just doesn't really fit in with the whole philosophy of decentralization.
anthi

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:36:28 PM

xrp is my worst investment yet
bought 1k a few months ago and they just won't move
I could have bought tether instead..

will they go up at some point?

send 2 btc, get 1 back :p
bc1q0zvjvfzyl8792pemrgdkrg78z7fm4e6m6nztmr
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All