Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best masternode to invest ?  (Read 1235 times)
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:17:37 AM

If you want an established coin with a product scheduled for release soon I would go for WTC, 5000 are required however so it is some amount of money.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

I am very surprised no one has mentioned Waves masternodes yet as investment.
In my opinion, investing in waves is quite appealing. Not only waves will increase the percentage given to investors, but also you will have some waves, which have great potential in the medium long term.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Is it something i can achive on my desktop computer ? Or do i need some VM in Amazon for this kind of things?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Hi,

Can you recommend good masternode to invest? I'm looking for one which need minimum of investment

If you are aiming for profit - check the profitability of the Masternode coins in these websites:
https://masternodes.pro/
http://mnrank.com/

Then study the community and history behind it, it's possible as well that the dev(s) already left and the community is planning to takeover the coin development.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Hi,

Can you recommend good masternode to invest? I'm looking for one which need minimum of investment

Take a look at this:

These are real figures of a DMD's masternode rewards.

Check it out:

https://diamond-info.github.io/

Is it something i can achive on my desktop computer ? Or do i need some VM in Amazon for this kind of things?

It can be done with a Raspberry Pi!

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

Hi,

Right now there are none.
Yes it's true, I think Dash masternode is good but common people can't even thinking of affording it. Its a fast reach for most of the people. Generally masternode owners bought this cheap when the Dash price was low. In the same way VEN is also upcoming with masternodes I hope it might be cheap for initial buyers.

Blah blah
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

Hi,

Right now there are none.
Yes it's true, I think Dash masternode is good but common people can't even thinking of affording it. Its a fast reach for most of the people. Generally masternode owners bought this cheap when the Dash price was low. In the same way VEN is also upcoming with masternodes I hope it might be cheap for initial buyers.

With DMD you don't need to buy a full masternode, you can buy shares and take full advantage of the income.

Check it out:

https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

DASH Masternodes get paid 45% of the block reward on every block, which is distributed to master nodes one at a time. Typically, around 2 Dash is paid to each master node every 7 days. Master nodes are also given voting rights on proposals.
My suggestion for now.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

DASH Masternodes get paid 45% of the block reward on every block, which is distributed to master nodes one at a time. Typically, around 2 Dash is paid to each master node every 7 days. Master nodes are also given voting rights on proposals.
My suggestion for now.

Yeah, but you need over $ 670k to setup a DASH masternode...  Embarrassed

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

My suggestion for now.

Yeah, but you need over $ 670k to setup a DASH masternode...  Embarrassed
DASH masternode very expensive
More info! You need to see: https://masternodes.online/
ScotlandPros
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

Have a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3175257.0
Beagle211

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

http://bestmasternode.co.uk/masternode-v2-analytical-data/
moonshoot

Activity: 73
Merit: 51

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

Hi,

It can be done with a Raspberry Pi!

Many masternodes can be run on something as low power and cost as a Raspberry Pi, but I would point out that probably in most cases, masternodes need a unique, static IP address, and also need to be running continuously to keep getting rewards. We do have Phore users running both staking and masternodes from Raspberry Pis and it works just fine, but if they have an outage at home (Internet goes down, power outage), then the masternode will stop working, and if like many people their IP address is dynamic can change, they will have to reconfigure the masternode to match the new IP address, restart it, and wait for the initial period before rewards start again.

If the masternode is bringing in a significant value in rewards per month (in the case of Phore, monthly income for a masternode right now is about $470, and has been much higher), then the $5/month virtual private server (VPS) hosting cost is insignificant in my opinion for the peace of mind that the masternode is hosted in a reliable data center, the IP address will never change, and it has a much lower chance of having a power outage or other failure. Phore can also be set up to run multiple masternodes from the same VPS, using IPv6 to give each masternode a unique address, and we have a guide that makes the setup very simple.

Moonshot
Phore CTO

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
Crazy Horse

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

I D A   P A Y
PoW and Masternodes

The latest addition to the industry,
our coin brings innovation and exciting new projects,
with a fast and secure cryptocurrency.

W E B S I T E

idapay.website

W H I T E P AP E R

Official IDA PAY Whitepaper

E X P L O R E R

Official IDA PAY Explorer

F A U C E T

Official IDA PAY Faucet

A B O U T

IDA PAY ... The Cryptocoin Revolution !
We are glad to introduce our latest addition to the Altcoin community.
We are eager to bring new features that will not only profit our community but the entire industry.

Masternodes and miners:
Masternodes are a very important part of the network, they provide Core services to the whole community,
such as anonymization and decentralized governance.

Voting system:
From Day 1, we will be using an integrated governance proposal and voting system as we believe
it is important to have the community involved in all our projects, in the most official and democratic way possible.

RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT:
This coin distinguishes itself by its exciting projects bringing many innovative ideas to the industry.
See our whitepaper for more information about our current R&D projects.

E T H I C S

Community:
Everything we do is dictated by our community.
All decisions have to go through our integrated voting process.

Innovation:
The key behind our coin is to bring new features and disrupt the status-quo.

Stability:
Fast and secure transactions are core concepts that cannot be forgotten.
We pride ourselves in having a stable network that is made possible by all our current supporters.

S P E C S

Ticker : IDA PAY

Max supply : 21 000 000

Coinbase maturity : 15 blocks

Target block time : 2.5 minutes

Block rewards = 18 IDA

PoW algorithm : X11

Masternode Collateral: 1500 IDA

80% of rewards are given to Masternodes.

PoW:

Miners currently receive 20% of rewards.

Premine: 2 %

This fund is used for Bounties, any expense
deemed necessary by our community.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

For me its zcoin, zcoins is probable the best privacy coin that is out there and comes with the added advance of having masternodes. Since you are looking for the cheapest ones out there, you may want to visit masternodes dot pro website and there you can find all the masternode coins and compare them.

kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

On this forum there is a topic with a comparative analysis of earnings on various masternodes. Search this topic on the forum
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Bubbletone is allowing investors with just about 1k token to operate a mini node so you can already earn with the little you have. But if you can afford to have more than that like supernodes, you can earn more with it. Bubbletone is currently on ICO so you will have the time to set up along with the rest of the investors trying to have supernodes. 1M UMT tokens is required for the supernodes.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

A new project with masternodes - EdenChain:
Quote from: EdenChain FAQ
Will there be Masternodes?
 Yes, there will be Masternodes. More details about Masternodes will be announced as the team develops EdenChain.

The mainchain is completed in 1Q 2019, each EDN will be exchanged 1:1 with the main EdenChain token.
anhcuti24

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

SYSCOIN is a good choose, my love.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: