Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some Group  (Read 165 times)
Segwit (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

Hello Guys,
I am interested in some day trading.
Please suggest me some free/paid pump groups. Your suggestion must based on your experience. Please don't suggest on the basis of mouth-of-words, suggest only if you tried and it brought you profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

pump groups are a way of losing money not earning money.
when you join one of these groups, what happens is that the owner of the group (the insider) buys something and when the price went up and he wanted it to go higher so he can sell, he is going to tell "you" to buy.
so you buy from him without even knowing it and he dumps on you to get out. there is of course always a small chance you may something out of this too but the number of times you lose money because he dumped on you is more so the total loss is bigger than total profit that you may make..

There is a FOMO brewing...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

There are no such thing as "pump" groups. Only "pump and dump groups". You don't expect a group to pump up a certain cryptocurrency's price and not expect people to sell at some certain price point. If you want to day trade, learn chart analysis. There is no like easy way of getting into day trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:13:38 PM

There are no such thing as "pump" groups. Only "pump and dump groups". You don't expect a group to pump up a certain cryptocurrency's price and not expect people to sell at some certain price point. If you want to day trade, learn chart analysis. There is no like easy way of getting into day trading.

Bro he is asking about trading information which can be used to bump the trade value in the trading site.
If you want to know who is bumping the bitcoin price or other altcoins. You should understand technology and updation in it is thing bumping the bitcoin price grows and if you find any issue is bitcoin or hark fork in it. it will face the dumps in the chart.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

Bro he is asking about trading information which can be used to bump the trade value in the trading site.
If you want to know who is bumping the bitcoin price or other altcoins. You should understand technology and updation in it is thing bumping the bitcoin price grows and if you find any issue is bitcoin or hark fork in it. it will face the dumps in the chart.

I don't think so. OP said: "Please suggest me some free/paid pump groups." If he wanted information, then he/she can read cryptocurrency-related news articles for free online. OP specifically asked for groups.

If ever OP really is looking for information sources:
https://www.coindesk.com/
https://cointelegraph.com/
https://reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:42:17 AM

I don't think so. OP said: "Please suggest me some free/paid pump groups." If he wanted information, then he/she can read cryptocurrency-related news articles for free online. OP specifically asked for groups.

If ever OP really is looking for information sources:
https://www.coindesk.com/
https://cointelegraph.com/
https://reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency/
                                            I don't think OP was asking about crypto updates, he's asking for some groups which he could benefit like ride by the news and then sell when he gets profits, in short those are the simple terms for pump groups, is it right? I've heard quiet few but I don't know if it is really existing, i myself has been curious too if it is actually true. I have heard also that there are entrance fees before you became a member, so i doubt there are free groups about it. Take note it could be risky for you too OP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████