Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PAYPRO - launches the 1st truly decentralized financial-marketplace  (Read 6563 times)
paypro

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:33:04 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 12:22:18 PM by paypro

does anyone know, when will this ico end?

Pre-Sale Start & End Times (35% BONUS):
Jan 8th 21:00h UTC – Jan 15th 20:59h UTC

ICO Start Date & Hour:
Jan 15th 21:00h UTC

ICO End Date & Hour:
Feb 4th 21:00h UTC

Here you can register on our whitelist: http://www.payproapp.com =>JOIN WHITELIST<=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:38:31 AM

STATUS UPDATE

We are experiencing some delays updating the Bounty Spreadsheet since our Bounty Manager is off for a few days to personal reasons.

Please, keep working as usual, the spreadsheet will be duly updated as soon as he is back. In the meanwhile, please do not worry; we are still tracking everything and will update as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience  Smiley,

PayPro Team

I hope people like me who wear Paypro signature who joined last days, who is not get confirmation on spreadsheet also. I hope we will be accepted and the posts will count at the time of registration, because i just wrote like more than 50 posts and hope these will be counted.
paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

STATUS UPDATE

@Bounty Hunters: We are currently updating the last two weeks, your points should be duly allocated in the next hours / days.

Thanks for your patience  Smiley

naunafis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:36:13 AM

STATUS UPDATE

@Bounty Hunters: We are currently updating the last two weeks, your points should be duly allocated in the next hours / days.

Thanks for your patience  Smiley

thanks for the Dev info. we really understand the situation, why calculations can be late. this must be due to the Christmas and New Year holidays. I'm really looking forward to the progress of this project, when pre-sale starts. will surely be invaded by investors.

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

does anyone know, when will this ico end?

Pre-Sale Start & End Times (35% BONUS):
Jan 8th 21:00h UTC – Jan 15th 20:59h UTC

ICO Start Date & Hour:
Jan 15th 21:00h UTC

ICO End Date & Hour:
Feb 4th 21:00h UTC

Here you can register on our whitelist: http://www.payproapp.com =>JOIN WHITELIST<=

Got it. Your website seem to be working so slow.  I have to check the information here in the thread to see when its ICO going to start and end. Will send some ETH for this after all I got some funds to invest and get 35% more.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

PayPro Token (PYP) will be listed on BANCOR

BARCELONA, January 2nd, 2018.- PayPro, the company building the first decentralized financial marketplace has announced today a collaboration with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for the platform. Earlier this month, PayPro reported that it expects to raise up to 20,000 ETH from an Initial Coin Offering starting on January 8th.

By integrating the Bancor Protocol, PYP token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), STX (Stox), Storm (STORM), OmiseGo (OMG) and a long list of announced projects soon to be activated.

According to PayPro’s CEO, “there is a large and growing community showing interest on the product that we are building, so it is mandatory for us to provide them with a stable and easy-to- use tool to convert our tokens”. As the CEO states “partnering with Bancor is crucial for us as ensuring a steady supply of tokens guarantees PayPro’s user experience”. PayPro will activate a Token Relay with 5% of its circulating token supply within the week following the distribution of the PayPro tokens after a successful completion of the Token Sale. Right after then, users will be able to purchase and sell PYP directly from any Web3 Wallet at a formulaically calculated price. You can join the PayPro community here: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a48e00d6b0fcc00017c268b

ABOUT PAYPRO

PayPro is a Barcelona-based company creating a financial marketplace where any financial entity working with Blockchain will be able to offer its services. Thus, dApps will be competing among them to become the client’s supplier, not the other way around as with banks. PayPro was created on 2015 by Pablo Ruiz and Gabriel Llambias as a payment tool based on Blockchain, which after being regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom, was managing USD 750,000 pm from more than 100 companies. Earlier this year, they decided it was time to evolve by creating the first truly decentralized financial platform. For more information, please visit www.payproapp.com.

ABOUT BANCOR

Bancor Protocol™ is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all compliant tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. For more information, visit the website and read the Bancor Protocol™ White paper here: https://about.bancor.network/static/bancor_protocol_whitepaper_es.pdf

cosmicintegral7

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

I see that your project is similar to Coinve.st when i went through the website. Can you help me understand how its different. Thanks
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

PayPro Token (PYP) will be listed on BANCOR

BARCELONA, January 2nd, 2018.- PayPro, the company building the first decentralized financial marketplace has announced today a collaboration with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for the platform. Earlier this month, PayPro reported that it expects to raise up to 20,000 ETH from an Initial Coin Offering starting on January 8th.

By integrating the Bancor Protocol, PYP token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), STX (Stox), Storm (STORM), OmiseGo (OMG) and a long list of announced projects soon to be activated.

According to PayPro’s CEO, “there is a large and growing community showing interest on the product that we are building, so it is mandatory for us to provide them with a stable and easy-to- use tool to convert our tokens”. As the CEO states “partnering with Bancor is crucial for us as ensuring a steady supply of tokens guarantees PayPro’s user experience”. PayPro will activate a Token Relay with 5% of its circulating token supply within the week following the distribution of the PayPro tokens after a successful completion of the Token Sale. Right after then, users will be able to purchase and sell PYP directly from any Web3 Wallet at a formulaically calculated price. You can join the PayPro community here: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a48e00d6b0fcc00017c268b

ABOUT PAYPRO

PayPro is a Barcelona-based company creating a financial marketplace where any financial entity working with Blockchain will be able to offer its services. Thus, dApps will be competing among them to become the client’s supplier, not the other way around as with banks. PayPro was created on 2015 by Pablo Ruiz and Gabriel Llambias as a payment tool based on Blockchain, which after being regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom, was managing USD 750,000 pm from more than 100 companies. Earlier this year, they decided it was time to evolve by creating the first truly decentralized financial platform. For more information, please visit www.payproapp.com.

ABOUT BANCOR

Bancor Protocol™ is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all compliant tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. For more information, visit the website and read the Bancor Protocol™ White paper here: https://about.bancor.network/static/bancor_protocol_whitepaper_es.pdf

glad to hear that paypro will be listed at banchor, for me it was very good news. Besides, i believe it will increase paypro value and price on the market which is its very profitable for me as bounty hunter Smiley
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

So far, paypro has developed iOS apps that make it possible to store BTCs, but this is proof of a concrete concept created for the purpose of paypro user experience. As a is perfectly designed in the near future dAPpp apps that are hired by paypro tokens should be generated as proof of value generated on the app. Decentralized blockchain should be used to store data and records of operations to avoid a central point of failure.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

The PayPro coin has already started and is expected to end soon.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

croatian ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725197.new#new

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

ICO isn't done yet but its already announce that it will be listed on banchor, this team is very pro. Glad I have invested though small amount, I think its a god decision. The app released made me think they the team had already made advancements to the development of the project. Few days left before the ICO ends!

paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

Join our Telegram Community! Our CEO will be happy to answer all your questions!

👉 Here the link: https://t.me/joinchat/Fra65A8KMffDRFyCNpjSTQ

paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

ICO isn't done yet but its already announce that it will be listed on banchor, this team is very pro. Glad I have invested though small amount, I think its a god decision. The app released made me think they the team had already made advancements to the development of the project. Few days left before the ICO ends!

We always glad to announce good news to our community and investors! Smiley
paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

New rating coming from ICORanker 🔝🔝🔝

Join PayPro's ICO on http://payproapp.com !

nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

well done, nowadays, many people make their investment just according to the exchange the coin will listed, if one coin will list on big exchange, then people strugle to buy, otherwise they will not pay their attention
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

croatian witepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UbvUOBVkvkgbnN6mjAoSd8FcU67hNtqj/view?usp=sharing_eip&ts=5a5a11eb

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

well done, nowadays, many people make their investment just according to the exchange the coin will listed, if one coin will list on big exchange, then people strugle to buy, otherwise they will not pay their attention
that's right, it works. And the fact that they started cooperating with Bancor gives them a great advantage. Continuing in this spirit, the team will lead their project to success

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
aarondes

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Dear Community

If you like community support  from AmaZix on all social media, please support us by visiting: http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain-community-manager and voting for AmaZix. You can vote once per day!

Thank you so much!
paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

I think they will not be able to collect the investment they need. The idea is nice, but the work seems to be very amateur. They do not give any confidence to make warnings. But now things are not clear in the crypto market. Maybe after a month I looked at the project and it has been successful, gives investors a nice gain. We can't know.

Hi!

All ideas are valid, but we have many ratings saying the otherwise.

Please see;

- ICO Bench: 4/5 (coming from 18 ratings from ICO experts)

- Track ICO: 5/5

- Fox ICO: 7.5/10

- ICO Ranker: 87/100

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: