Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PAYPRO - launches the 1st truly decentralized financial-marketplace  (Read 6571 times)
paypro

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:42:53 PM by paypro

Join our Telegram community! Our Team will be happy to answer all your questions!

Here the link: https://t.me/ThePayPro

cryptonikita

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Only 2 days left to take advantage of the 15% bonus!
https://www.payproapp.com/
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

Join our Telegram community! Our Team will be happy to answer all your questions!

Here the link: https://t.me/ThePayPro

Grin
now telegram members reach 1000++, congratulations to payproapp.com who has successfully established PayPro community.
I would be more interested in monitoring developments via telegram than through forums.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

I was cant understand the data displayed on the website, please tell me how much collected today, what a soft cap and hard cap ?
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

glad to see the pre-sale successfully completed, and the sale is going through smoothly, we can expect more surprise when the whole market trend turn

rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

glad to see the pre-sale successfully completed, and the sale is going through smoothly, we can expect more surprise when the whole market trend turn

Yeah the project is really exciting in it's own way.   Smiley
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

An interesting project. Decentralized Financial Market. Pre-sale has just started. Let’s see what will happen. We can’t know what will be happen. Maybe it will take-off. 15 ETH limit look like too much for me.

Glad to hear of you support. At the moment we have a minimum contribution of 0.5 Eth.

You can find more info on the main website here:

Vinylriff

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Yes I think we can expect that.

PayPro will be listed on the Bancor Exchange 25 days after the Token Generating Event ends.

So we already have interest within the crypto space.

You can follow all updates here in our community channel.

https://t.me/ThePayPro
bayu7adi

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

An interesting project. Decentralized Financial Market. Pre-sale has just started. Let’s see what will happen. We can’t know what will be happen. Maybe it will take-off. 15 ETH limit look like too much for me.

Glad to hear of you support. At the moment we have a minimum contribution of 0.5 Eth.

after softcap achieved, should be many investors who increasingly believe in this project.
raing 4.2 out of 5 in ICOBENCH can be proof that PayPro is a quality project
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

after softcap achieved, should be many investors who increasingly believe in this project.
raing 4.2 out of 5 in ICOBENCH can be proof that PayPro is a quality project

Thanks for your kind words and support:)
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Hello! you state that your platform is the first truly decentralized platform, are others not really decentralized? could you please clarify thAT moment for me. thank you very much
cryptonikita

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Make sure to join the PayPro Telegram group : https://t.me/ThePayPro
aarondes

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Hello! you state that your platform is the first truly decentralized platform, are others not really decentralized? could you please clarify thAT moment for me. thank you very much

The problem with existing cryptobanks is that in essence, existing cryptobanks are not decentralized. They just use blockchain for developing their applications, but the offered services remain exactly the same as with traditional banks.

As opposite to that, PayPro has raised decentralization to a whole new level; not only our technology but also our product is decentralized as PayPro does not offer any service. Instead of that, other dApps will be offering their services to our community. By doing this we generate an eco-system where; 1. financial suppliers will be competing among them to become your supplier and, 2. Our tokenized rating system will reward those suppliers whose services are better rated by our community.
Twixxi691

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

Read more about our story here: https://medium.com/@pablo_38603/our-story-2c007ebcc653
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

The problem with existing cryptobanks is that in essence, existing cryptobanks are not decentralized. They just use blockchain for developing their applications, but the offered services remain exactly the same as with traditional banks.

As opposite to that, PayPro has raised decentralization to a whole new level; not only our technology but also our product is decentralized as PayPro does not offer any service. Instead of that, other dApps will be offering their services to our community. By doing this we generate an eco-system where; 1. financial suppliers will be competing among them to become your supplier and, 2. Our tokenized rating system will reward those suppliers whose services are better rated by our community.

so, it can be said that this paypro has little kengunggulan than others. the potential of paypro is very large, because in addition as a means of payment can also serve as a promising investment and very good.
bayu7adi

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

so, it can be said that this paypro has little kengunggulan than others. the potential of paypro is very large, because in addition as a means of payment can also serve as a promising investment and very good.

not just a payment system, but PayPro is also a marketplace for Decentralized App from developers who want to expand their marketing
and PayPro users will find it easier to search for dApp that suits their lives
Vinylriff

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

not just a payment system, but PayPro is also a marketplace for Decentralized App from developers who want to expand their marketing
and PayPro users will find it easier to search for dApp that suits their lives

If our marketplace enables a universal crypto-wallet and a financial
marketplace in the same platform, we will have created the first
decentralized financial-marketplace where users are able to store and
manage all their crypto assets, ranging from storing currencies, loans or
investments.

Suppliers will be able display their services on
the marketplace. By using smart contracts,
we can ensure that all transactions are made
in a secure and efficient way. All suppliers will
be rated by the users so the best suppliers
can be recommended and the worst can be
ruled out. By implementing this rating system
we can avoid centralization and thus
guarantee that services are client-focused.
MrGoodAce

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

Read about PayPro on Icocoins

http://icocoins.io/top-icos-invest-january-2018-p1/
rovi84

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Hello sir,

I want to let you know that I have updated the signature code from member to full mamber.

thank you for your success
aarondes

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

PayPro medium:

https://medium.com/@pablo_38603
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: