Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 05:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2632 times)
chiefthor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

You can get your free bitcoin in Bitcoin miner app at playstore  100℅ payout, you can watch ads to earn satoshi and then if you got a 500,000 satoshi you can withdraw it and get your free bitcoin. You just need internet for viewing of ads, Hope it helps
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me
Yes, basically that is it you should join signature ad or bounty campaign to get bitcoin for your work. But if you want to get bitcoin fast you should buy.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:13:29 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

I earned my first bitcoin by joining some signature campaigns here in bitcointalk. Even though i spend too much time here in bitcontalk, it greatly benefits me. I learned so much about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You only need to exert time and effort in working on bitcoin and it will be worth it. It will serve as your part time job that will help you earn your own money to sustain your daily needs. It will also help you to earn money for your future life.
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

i start bitcoin before 2 years when the price 300$ ,my friend send me 1 btc i lost this btc in gambling I started again last year with signature compaign and trading I have compensated for my loss.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:19:42 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

I get my first bitcoin by following a faucet program by working to decode capcha on the internet they pay me with bitcoin yes it's very difficult and unprofitable.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

i am new and want to learn how to get my first bitcoin. trying to analyse which bounty is worth to join because i heard there are some fake bounty :/
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

You can get your first bitcoin without begging or mining just by doing some bitcoin faucets. There are a lot of bitcoin faucets that give free bitcoin. These are some I've done before
Freebitco.in
Bonusbitcoin.co
Bitcoinzebra.com and so on

You can also earn bitcoin by offering your services such as writing, designing etc here on bitcointalk.
You can also earn bitcoin by participating in signature campaigns. It is the best way of earning bitcoin without having to mine or gamble.

JanEmil

Activity: 2352
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

https://qoinpro.com/8a9107431f4d6743b33cc92606c3f07b

I have "earned" 0.03 free bitcoin on this site.
They gave me all bitcoin forks as well.
Don't know how they do it but is is real.

player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

it's easy to earn bitcoin small amount but it will be hard to one bitcoin u also can earn bitcoins by joining the signature campaign its very simple u work hard and get your 1st bitcoin.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

Still never owned full bitcoin. Cannot accumulate it, trading it now and then to some promising altcoin.  Grin Why time travel is not possible?

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
thomassaba

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:01:16 PM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me

hope to earn from signature campaign till now i earn 0 from it.

my first was from buy bitcoin using ATM machine.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

If you're just looking for 0.00001BTC you can just go to faucet sites (Just search it in google) and earn it. But if you want to really work to earn bitcoin 0.001BTC and above per week you can start here in the forum. Let me guide you and help you to earn your very first bitcoin.

1. Rank up your account.
2. Read posts and learn from it. (While working on your rank)
3. Join Different jobs here in the forum such as:
• Signature campaigns
• Bounties
• Social Media campaigns
• Offering services
4. Earn.

The most known job here in the forum is the signature campaign and if you want to know what is it or how does it work and how to join you can check this thread, you can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268213.msg22982782#msg22982782

PS. There's no other way for you to get bitcoin. You really need to do something in order to get your very first bitcoin.

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:03:25 PM

I get my first bitcoin from a campaign I follow and it's great to get bitcoin and then I use it for trading so my bitcoin amount increases.
Pink Panda

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:41:50 PM

Im really Interested on how to Earn free but im also thinking that I should also give Sweat and Hardwork upon getting that Thing..I really hope i could find an oppurtunity and that would fit my best and getting a bitcoin
Henry27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:30:06 AM

I think there is no free bitcoins. You have to work hard in order to earn your bitcoin. You can earn it by first increasing your activity here in the forum and get a higher rank then join some campaigns such as signature campaigns and other media campaigns.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:33:31 AM

The only way to get one bitcoin is just by WORKING & HAVING A REAL WORK.

STOP BEING SO LAZY, you are not going to earn $20000 for a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN , CAME ON, STOP THAT CRAP.

Why you all are wondering about getting rich just by that?

Please..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

It's very difficult to get the first Bitcoin especially when you are a beginner, but you can choose some ways to start reaping some money also may be your first period of time will be hard for you, so you should ranking your account to find some jobs (for example: signature campaign and translation..). And when you have a good budget you can invest to progress your amount.
When i first use bitcoin its hard for me to get earn bitcoin because in signature campaign there requirments is you need jr. member level your account before you can start to join in campaign. But even you waited for long you can earn a lot of bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

I got mine from free faucets and bitcoin mining. I heard you can earn bitcoin here to if you join a signature campaign.
Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:26:08 AM

i get my first bitcoin from mining at 2015 but have some problems and stop mining

now i start from trading and use my old bitcoins
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:34:02 AM

If you insist on getting bitcoin immediately try to follow different types of airdrop But I do not guarantee that you get a coin or not Because only luck is reliable in following the airdrop.The second way that Hunter often uses is to try to follow the signature campaign on condition that it takes about 3 months first.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: