Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:54:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2624 times)
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

you need to work hard and study in this direction, there are many experienced people who can help you to get the first profit, and then you will receive your own experience
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

You have to study the system first because there will be greater risks if you do not know what you are doing. You may also join signature campaigns and other bounties in this community to earn BTC. In my opinion, trading is an effective way to earn more BTC but you just have to study about it and monitor religiously.
Suptiele

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

i work about 2 months and get about 10,000 satoshi after that i send it into my wallet it was less than 1$.

biggest first bitcoin was 37$ after sell some staffs to my friends
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Without having to beg or buy it, the only thing left is to join a signature campaign. But you need to rank up to at least jr. Member since campaigns usually make jr. Member the minimum requirement to join. These campaigns, rewards you for your service which would lead into earning some btc. But remember, you need to apply in order to join one. Which i would say a bit hard. Anyways goodluck into joining one and cheers for your first btc!
Puppey

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

the 1st step to earn bitcoin is to join a campaigne and strive hard for BTC good luck mate
zhqqnhivae

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Got my first Bitcoin by buying it directly. Unfortunately, the free Bitcoin sites either pay too low or are scam. So, I would suggest you to avoid those and put in real money. Better to work and earn some money to buy Bitcoin rather than being scammed by these shit websites.
Right, many websites use bitcoin as a gimmick.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

I used to type captcha and get paid XRB coins, then I sell XRB with very cheap price and buy BTC, then now XRB up 3000% in a matter of weeks ...
I think the actual coin ruler is not BTC, but Altcoin also has potential

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

when i was jr.member i joined in a bounty campaign which was giving btc as a payment and then i did their campaign and got my first btc

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

There are other alternative coins that you can get in some sites and you can convert it into bitcoin then there you have your bitcoin. But for me I had my first bitcoin when I joined signature campaigns and it is not bad at all. Actually I am still earning bitcoins by joining in signature campaigns because I find it helpful for me. It is better to have your bitcoin with your time and effort.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

I think that participating in bounty programs is the best way to earn first bitcoins or other criptocurrency. So learn about bounty and participate Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

First you must join campaigns. then learn about bounty and participate on it.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

I first got bitcoin when february 2016 ago, I get by way of playing faucet that is on the internet and the result is very good for me can get bitcoin for free.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

Like you Im also a newbie here so I have not yet earn my first bitcoin here. I earned mine by using free faucet. Although it took me a while to earn a decent amount of bitcoin.
KongYuan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

I am a new to Bitcoin too and I havent got my first Bitcoin. But I have heard that I must create a master card and then I can buy Bitcoin by using my msater card. Is it correct, bros?
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 02:32:52 PM by Sab11

I am newby too i earn my first bitcoin by joining in signiture campaign im happy because its actually possible to earn bitcoin in just posting. You can earn bitcoin in many ways trading,mining,gamble etc its up to you my friends just explore.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Bounty or signature programms.
Or first of all you can buy satoshies and start trading them and earn sme money to convert them into more satoshies and repeat these actions.
It's a long way, but it worth to try
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

You can earn bitcoin by joining bounties like facebook bounty, twitter bounty campaign, signature campaigns and many more. It may take you too long to earn 1 BTC but at least you don't need to buy it. It's fun too.  Wink

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

So far my journey here in cryptoworld i have yet achieve OneBitcoin but for now my highest gain that bitcoin overall is 0.4 and i hope so i can achieve my goals to have one bitcoin.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

My first experience to get bitcoin following bounty and looking for free bounty whose bounty is still promoted. If you can multiply the bitcoin forum to get more coins.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

How i got my first Bitcoin is not by buying it like most of the people did. I joined a signature campaign that would pay me small amount of bitcoin for every time i posted something. I think i have learned much more about how bitcoin works because of it and am happy i joined bitcoin when it was still around 2k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: