Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIDDEN GEM? Phore - new coin - great features - pre burn in 7 days  (Read 551 times)
Ryancope123 (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Hi guys,

I have recently invested into phore its a new coin with superb features, master nodes etc and there is a pre burn coming up in less than 7 days of nearly 50% to around 8 million , below is the link to the official thread !

I think this could be a hidden gem, just been listed on cryptopia.

Let me know your thoughts!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

Hi guys,

I have recently invested into phore its a new coin with superb features, master nodes etc and there is a pre burn coming up in less than 7 days of nearly 50% to around 8 million , below is the link to the official thread !

Looks like your average Proof of Stake coin, with Masternodes (already done before a million times) and with the Zerocoin protocol (some existing coins are already using the Zerocoin protocol), so I don't see why this coin has "superb features". Even if it implements segwit and so on, it doesn't really matter, most coins are implementing segwit nowadays the pump effect is not there anymore.

What is PoS 3.0 anyway?
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

Hi guys,

Looks like your average Proof of Stake coin, with Masternodes (already done before a million times) and with the Zerocoin protocol (some existing coins are already using the Zerocoin protocol), so I don't see why this coin has "superb features". Even if it implements segwit and so on, it doesn't really matter, most coins are implementing segwit nowadays the pump effect is not there anymore.

What is PoS 3.0 anyway?

No, it's not.

I mean...it is a masternode coin but that's not the point of Phore, Phore will be an online marketplace similar to OpenBazaar but you'll be able to buy and sell with Phore rather than BTC or Shapeshift, which is a major weakness of OpenBazaar (whereas Phore is a privacy coin).

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

Also, pretty sure the burn for the coinswap takes place on the 27th.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:50:35 PM

Yep according to https://phore.io/ it ends on the 27th so  anyone with KTK needs to do it now.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

Hi guys,

is there any official announcement from the dev team about pre burn in this coin ?
thank you

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

Here's the ANN thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0

Where to buy:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PHR_BTC

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHR.htm

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

Hi guys,

Well, this type of project or concept has been thought of amd done by a lot of people or developers.
You should've at least pointed out even just a few reasons why it is worth it to invest to it. Like what difference does this coin have that the other similar projects or concepts can't do? And so much more. So that you cam really catch the attention of good investors.

Good day.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:43:40 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 05:54:47 PM by burnedbyfees

Hi guys,

Well, this type of project or concept has been thought of amd done by a lot of people or developers.
You should've at least pointed out even just a few reasons why it is worth it to invest to it. Like what difference does this coin have that the other similar projects or concepts can't do? And so much more. So that you cam really catch the attention of good investors.

Good day.

How many decentralized private marketplaces have there been with their own private currency?

Please name some, because I'd be using them.

TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:58:48 PM

Masternodes and POS are just some benefits. The true potential in Phore is the Marketplace and Phorelabs (startup development fund). It was was one of the first coins to have a public marketplace back it the KTK days, so I'm pretty sure it will be ready soon, and the Dev obviously knows what he's doing.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:22:59 PM

Masternodes and POS are just some benefits. The true potential in Phore is the Marketplace and Phorelabs (startup development fund). It was was one of the first coins to have a public marketplace back it the KTK days, so I'm pretty sure it will be ready soon, and the Dev obviously knows what he's doing.

Exactly, I suppose that's why Phore's a hidden gem, too many people thinking it's a "masternode coin".

With Particl and Phore I think 2018 will be the year of the decentralized private market. It solves so many problems. Problems like converting Crypto to fiat, why bother when you can buy things with Phore? It solves problems of people tracking what you're buying. It solves possible government crypto bans, they can't ban what they can't see or control (because no fiat is involved).

OpenBazaar is picking up in popularity but it's not private, not while it uses BTC and Shapeshift.

TobyTheCat

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

Is OpenBazaar completely decentralized? I think that's what Phone is aiming for.

hi.color

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

Does the team have a clear announcement?
If there is
Please post it
TobyTheCat

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

Does the team have a clear announcement?
If there is
Please post it

Clear announcement for what? The ANN is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

Is OpenBazaar completely decentralized? I think that's what Phone is aiming for.

It is yes, but we all know Bitcoin is very traceable. The CTO of Shapeshift also helps feds track crypto transactions.

Phore would be so much better for shopping privately.

TobyTheCat

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:42:26 PM

It is yes, but we all know Bitcoin is very traceable. The CTO of Shapeshift also helps feds track crypto transactions.

I agree. Should be interesting over the next few months.

shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:34:01 PM

I agree. Should be interesting over the next few months.
Cant wait to use the market place with zPhore. Smiley
Ryancope123 (OP)

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

The burn is now complete !!
Phore team just burned 7.6 Million PHR from the original supply of 18M !!!  Grin

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

One of the devs (Julian) revealed some exiting stuff he was working on in Discord. Turns out smart contracts may be nearer than we thought. Phore is so unknown right now, but it's going places.

Masternoodle

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:54:47 AM

Exciting project to watch! From what i've read in their Discord - https://discord.gg/jDKrFnY  they are much further ahead with developments than their Whitepaper lets on. They're also adding decentralized micro crowdfunding to their marketplace release in the short term, which i've not seen before in the crypto space. Then next year Smart contracts, which on a privacy coin i believe will be a first.
Glad i got in now whilst they're 1/20th the market cap of their nearest competitor!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: