Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Altcoins Within Bittrex - Beginner Question  (Read 193 times)
dveddfe (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

I have Lightcoin (LTC) on Coinbase.

I know how to deposit from Coinbase LTC to Bittrex LTC

Question: How do I buy other altcoins on Bittrex if I have Bittrex LTC - is this even possible? Meaning, Can I buy from Bittrex LTC to Bittrex Ripple?
Question: Do you have to start off buying Bitcoin or Ethereum on Bittrex to buy other Altcoins on Bittrex?

Thank you!!
Virgo xXx

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

you should exchange your Litecoin to BTC, Ethereum or USDT in bittrex
before you can trade it with the others coin,,
as i know in bittrex have three mains pairs,,
BTC pairs, Ethereum pairs and USDT pairs

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

Change that LTC to BTC, ETH or Ether then you can another coin. Bittrex use 3 currency to trade coin.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Trade your LTC to BTC or ETH then you can buy alts to trade.We cant teach you here how to use bittrex to trade in,you should opt to watch videos on youtube.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

Change that LTC to BTC, ETH or Ether then you can another coin. Bittrex use 3 currency to trade coin.

This ^^^^

However; You shouldn't even be using Bitterex as far as I am concerned. There are too many complaints against them these day, and i'd advice you to thread careully if you are going to be trading there. Do not keep large quantity of coins on their exchange.

dveddfe (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

Trade your LTC to BTC or ETH then you can buy alts to trade.We cant teach you here how to use bittrex to trade in,you should opt to watch videos on youtube.

I watched 10 videos on youtube, not one explained the inter trading altcoins within Bittrex. They all talk about how to deposit on Bittrex from coinbase but nothing about trading on Bittrex interchangeably. Nothing on Bittrex website that talks about this as well. Frustrating man.
tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:44:35 AM

This ^^^^

However; You shouldn't even be using Bitterex as far as I am concerned. There are too many complaints against them these day, and i'd advice you to thread careully if you are going to be trading there. Do not keep large quantity of coins on their exchange.

Yes, too much problem about verification, block account. You should take care.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:56:47 AM

This ^^^^

Yes, too much problem about verification, block account. You should take care.

I keep on seeing this everywhere and randomly in threads on bitcointalk. It's starting to get concerning to keep seeing messages about it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: