Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the strategy we should follow when trading with news?  (Read 202 times)
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:30:46 PM

Hi,

As I heard experienced traders are trading with news. Buy at right time and exit at the right time with higher profit. How can we do that?
Since there is no specific time for most of the event and it is difficult closely look at the calendar and coins.
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

Buy the rumors and sell the news means buy it when its still unconfirmed and sell it when the developers,or news confirmed it.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

Hi,

As I heard experienced traders are trading with news. Buy at right time and exit at the right time with higher profit. How can we do that?
Since there is no specific time for most of the event and it is difficult closely look at the calendar and coins.
Some rumour is unconfirmed so it also has some kind of risk when you buying in. This is why some whale have shill team to stir up and pump the coin.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

Hi,

Look for announcement schedules etc, even if you don't know exactly when news will be launched, if you're at your computer when it breaks you can profit by being one of the first to read it and understand if its positive or negative news for the price of a coin.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:22:45 AM

Thanks.

Anyone know good android app to alert when news coming for specific coins?
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

Always Visit trusted website to when gathering news. Some sites create new with sole purpose of helping their preferred coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:02:06 AM

Buy the rumors and sell the news means buy it when its still unconfirmed and sell it when the developers,or news confirmed it.
Basically that's what most of the expert traders usually say. The news also can be a big trigger sometimes in the market, that is also you need to keep in touch and keep updates about the news, upcoming events about that, most especially when there is a news in one specific coin, you should also watch out the news of bitcoin, surely it will have a great effect when you are trading.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:25:25 AM

Fomo in fomo out before everyone best way to trade these.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

Hi,

since i don't to believe in the news and i think its better for me to search on my own, i will determine the right time by myself and the exit time and i am sure i can do that. i admitted that in out there, much news that spread among us and we need to divide which is the good news and the bad news so we can use the news as our guide to making research for our trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hi.color

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:50:05 AM

Sometimes do not believe too much news, to have their own judgment, insist on their own
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:28 AM

Basically that's what most of the expert traders usually say. The news also can be a big trigger sometimes in the market, that is also you need to keep in touch and keep updates about the news, upcoming events about that, most especially when there is a news in one specific coin, you should also watch out the news of bitcoin, surely it will have a great effect when you are trading.
I would say yes i am pro in trading and yes funda has big impact in trading dont be confused i dont really leave comments here, so i wont have a good rank here.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:48 AM

Hi,

The best time to go out from the trade places if you are thinking the price already at the peak. or I give you a little clue if the price will be in the peak and the correction will be coming asap. if you are seeing the altcoin gets a little dump and that gives a signal to you to sell all of your coins. It should be back again to the previous place. Because the big pump will not be so long. Maybe for some a hours or someday later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: