Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :)  (Read 28365 times)
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

Under what OS is the platform created? My gadgets work on iOS.

We have apps for iOS and Android, here are the links:

https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/naviaddress/id1061872047?l=en&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naviworld.Navimap&referrer=appmetrica_tracking_id%3D313027261404093914%26ym_tracking_id%3D8779815068904971867

And there is also a web-version

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

How long have developers been working on the project? Everything looks quite soundly.

Since the establishment of the company in 2015

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

I love this idea.

However, I don't understand the use for a token.

Will companies such as uber have to buy tokens in order to have access to an address in your system?

Do I as an individual have to own tokens in order for Amazon to deliver my order by UPS or by drone?

If your company can assign digital locations to everyone: that is fantastic. However, why does a token need to be involved?

Thanks for explaining!

Hello! Thank you for positive comments. And you have some good questions there.

We are building freemium model. Any naviaddress is bought from the platform for NVTs. More transactions with naviaddresses more NVTs are used. Velocity goes up. Since nominal value in NVT is burnt while total number of tokens is capped, the value of NVT should go up.                                                                                             In addition you will be able to buy premium naviaddresses (1-5 digits) from the platform and lend them for fiat. For example you can buy Navi 33.1 2345 (France, Paris) after ICO at 10 NVT at 5 cents per NVT (50 cents) and lend it to location dependent retail business for USD 10 per month. This translates into annual stream of USD 120. If you return this at 10% caprate, you will have USD 1200 intrinsic value for naviaddress.

CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

What volume of means will be reserved for the developers?
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

What volume of means will be reserved for the developers?
The partners and the developers will get about 20% of the funds collected.
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

As i understand it, Naviaddress will provide an opportunity to create addresses by its unique technology. Isnt it too little for s stable business? In fact, this isa one-time service.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

As i understand it, Naviaddress will provide an opportunity to create addresses by its unique technology. Isnt it too little for s stable business? In fact, this isa one-time service.
The platform will provide wider range of services than just creation of unique address. The address is just a provider allowing to get the full set of services among which there’re calls, orders and etc.
crick3698

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

The platform will provide wider range of services than just creation of unique address. The address is just a provider allowing to get the full set of services among which there’re calls, orders and etc.
What calls do you mean?
Forspareparts

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

What calls do you mean?
Naviaddress can be linked to a contact for this address. It means that someone is ready to provide some service at this very place. This can be a sale of the house or territory or repair services, for example.
crick3698

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

What calls do you mean?
Naviaddress can be linked to a contact for this address. It means that someone is ready to provide some service at this very place. This can be a sale of the house or territory or repair services, for example.
Very curious. Such option can make many businessmen interested.
Forspareparts

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

What calls do you mean?
Yes, it really can. In addition to provision of the phone numbers for calls, there can also be links to the sites provided. Naviaddress can also be used as an additional tool for reservation or ordering the delivery.
crick3698

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

What calls do you mean?
Yes, it really can. In addition to provision of the phone numbers for calls, there can also be links to the sites provided. Naviaddress can also be used as an additional tool for reservation or ordering the delivery.
Are the unique addresses and the services of the system available for search engines?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

I've heard that NaviAddress has already started collaborating with Google maps. This is true? If so, what is the cooperation?

Thanks for your question.
There was no official releases on collaboration with Google.
We provide addressing layer over any digital map, including Google Maps and other digital maps such as maps.me, yandex.maps, 2GIS, etc.

You can find a lot more details on our ICO website https://naviaddress.io
You can also reach us for real time conversations at https://t.me/naviaddress

sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

Do i understand correctly that the rates of the token on the exchange start from the price of 0.05 USD?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Do i understand correctly that the rates of the token on the exchange start from the price of 0.05 USD?
Quite right! This is the initial token price.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

I’ve heard that the platform provides enhanced options for drones, for example. Is this associated with geolocation?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Is it possible to use this platform for the tasks like boundary services? It’s necessary to mark the coordinates of several points at once in this case.
hollybit

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

It seems to me that this service can be an interesting option for many other projects which are developing on the base of blockchain. Have you any agreements on cooperation with anybody?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

How’s your platform gonna track the illegal attempts to use the service? The frauds will be interested in the opportunity to create the anonymous addresses for sure.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

How many tokens are going to be released?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: