Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :)  (Read 28365 times)
unya

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

Congrats on closing the ICO, guys!

Was wondering why I still cannot see my tokens on dashboard though...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Congrats on closing the ICO, guys!

Was wondering why I still cannot see my tokens on dashboard though...

Tokens will be distributed in 7 working days.
Now we are doing the conversion of ETH/BTC to US$ to NVT using the data from https://www.cryptocompare.com/api/.
We are determining timestamps for each transaction (BlockTrail for BTC and Etherscan for ETH) during ICO. Then we will retrieve the average rates for BTC/US$ and ETH/US$ for those particular timestamps. These rates are used to calculate amount of NVT allocated to every contributor.
You can check now knowing the time of your transaction

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

We want to thank our community members for spreading the word about Naviaddress! Most recently, @namastecrypto shared a review of our project. Thank you very much for your support and trust in our project and the team!

https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/naviaddress-universal-digital-id-for-anyone-9eb9091c4674

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

Important !

We would like to announce that we’ve changed the abbreviation of «NVT» to «NAVI» to avoid any confusion with the similar names by search.

On behalf of Naviaddress

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Now many similar projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of services provided, which is not in other projects.

That is a good Point. We are working hard to make our services as user-friendly and as good as we possibly can.

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

Howdy i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

[/quote

Cheers! Thank you for your support! Join us at https://t.me/naviaddress to follow regular updates Smiley

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 11:57:46 AM by NAVIADDRESS

My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested.
I'll take note of that Smiley

Great! Big thanks to the friend of yours as well

Apart from Telegram, Twitter and Facebook you can now follow us on WeChat!

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

​​Frequently Asked Questions: NAVI after ICO

Dear community,

After completing our ICO on March 31, we have been getting a lot of questions from you regarding different aspects of our future. We have selected those questions that we receive most frequently and we would like to share the answers with you!

How many Navi Tokens are we supposed to get per eth?

We will determine timestamps for each transaction during ICO. Then we will retrieve the average rates for BTC/US$ and ETH/US$ for those particular timestamps. These rates will be used to calculate amount of NAVI allocated to every contributor.

When NAVI will be listed on an exchange?

We are negotiating with several exchanges at the moment and will release exchange info in the upcoming days.

Does the company plan to buy own tokens?

No.

Is there any lock up persiod?

Tokens for Pre-Sale and the great majority of ICO participants are not locked up. The Pool of total unsold 500M NAVIs (the team, the company and the platform development reserves) is subject to the following lock-up restrictions during 36 months after the end of our ICO.

6 months complete lock-up: NAVIs are gradually released for sale only upon expiration of 6 months following the end date of ICO; 30 months lock-up graduate release: NAVIs are released for sale in 30 installments of 1/30th of the Pool on the 30th day following the last date of 6 months lock-up period and each of the releases thereafter.

What are token metrics to add to MEW?

If you need to add on MEW or Metamask, here are the details:

Symbol : NAVI

Decimals 18

Address:

0x588047365df5ba589f923604aac23d673555c623

What wallet can I use?

All wallets compatible with / supporting ERC20.

How to set up an ERC20-compatible Ethereum wallet?

We recommend to use MEW.

How to send tokens from my ether wallet?

That can be done using ERC20 token sending mechanism from your wallet.

How to sell tokens?

Tokens will be sent via exchange. We will will release the. We will keep you updated regarding the exchange info.

How to buy tokens?

Tokens will be bought via exchange. We will will release the. We will keep you updated regarding the exchange info.

What will be the price of token at the exchange?

NAVI price shall be determined by the market forces of supply and demand at exchanges. We will release the exchange info in the upcoming days.

As always, we would like to warn you that there are still scammers trying to swindle your money. Make sure to receive all information regarding NAVI in our official channels!

https://twitter.com/naviaddress
https://facebook.com/naviaddressplatform
https://t.me/naviaddress

We want to thank all of our supporters for trusting Naviaddress project and our Team!

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 06:36:38 PM by NAVIADDRESS

We have created an easy step-by-step guide on how to view NAVI on Metamask extension and MEW. Check it out!
Guide: How to View Navi on Metamask

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Dear Community,

We had a number of questions today about ERC20 NaviToken Smart Contract. We are glad to inform you that the Smart Contract audit was successfully completed in the beginning of March 2018 by experts of two trusted companies — SmartDec and OceanICP.

We’re working to get NAVI token listed, news on exchanges will be released soon.

Thank you for your trust and support of Naviaddress project and Team!

unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

We have created an easy step-by-step guide on how to view NAVI on Metamask extension and MEW. Check it out!
https://medium.com/naviaddress/guide-how-to-view-navi-on-metamask-extension-and-mew-7054acc59dab?source=linkShare-1a7a644e7c1a-1523529914

Good job, guys! Keep it up:) the info about exchanges takes a bit too long though
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

https://medium.com/naviaddress/guide-how-to-view-navi-on-metamask-extension-and-mew-7054acc59dab?source=linkShare-1a7a644e7c1a-1523529914

Good job, guys! Keep it up:) the info about exchanges takes a bit too long though

We don‘t feel that rushing will do us or our token holders any good. We are negotiating with large crypto exchanges and waiting for the best moment and offer to be listed.  

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

I filled my bag on idex, the weak hands impatience made me very happy! Impatience is a good affair Smiley I read on Telegram that Naviaddress will be listed on an official exchange within the month... Fine!  When will be able to create and to trade addresses? Great project. Keep up the good work!
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

I filled my bag on idex, the weak hands impatience made me very happy! Impatience is a good affair Smiley I read on Telegram that Naviaddress will be listed on an official exchange within the month... Fine!  When will be able to create and to trade addresses? Great project. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for your trust in the project! This option will be available as soon as the final version of platform based on blockchain is ready. You can try our beta version though Smiley

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

We developed Naviaddress to enhance your interaction with the addresses. Create your own naviaddresses - home, office, country house, your parents’ address, fitness center, clubs and favorite places which you would like to go back to, and share them with one click. Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to use the app and enter the Naviaddress world:
Guide: How to Use Naviaddress App

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

Dear Naviaddress Community!

After our successful ICO and token distribution we have been working with exchanges to provide liquidity for our NAVI token. In our selection of exchanges, we have taken into account their reach and their willingness to work with us to improve the NAVI ecosystem. With that in mind, we have happy to announce that we will be listing our token on a popular reputable medium-sized exchange on April 30th. The exact deposit and trading start times to be disclosed later.

- Pairs: Users will have access to NAVI/BTC and NAVI/ETH trading pairs upon listing.

We at Naviaddress hope to impress our community in the upcoming months with many more achievements, from signing on new exchanges that will be working with us at the core level, to building out a scalable and robust NAVI platform. We look forward to building out the NAVI world with all of you!

Thank you for your trust in the Naviaddress project and our team!

SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

NAVIADDRESS is a first global decentralized addressing system, which allows users to create random or unique digital address  to any location as well as event worldwide.The patent pending technology encodes postal address and geotag into a digit address   by creating a pin on the map and assigning a naviaddress. It allows to add comments or upload photos to make it easier to find, send naviaddress to friends, partners, taxi or delivery service.
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

This project has to prove itself and attract more people to support it and also invest in the project.

These are our goals! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, it means we are on the right way Smiley!

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Community,

For these past few days, you have all been asking for the first exchanges on which you can get NAVI tokens. Today, we are proud to tell you we have been listed on HitBTC, one of the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges globally. 

Listing Date: April 30th
Trading Time: to be announced
Pairs: NAVI/BTC & NAVI/ETH
Opening Rate: 0,05 USD (Please keep in mind that these are starting prices that will change and fluctuate over time.)

HitBTC is the first exchange that we partnered with. Being listed on HitBTC will allow everyone who was unable to participate in our ICO to buy NAVI tokens easily. On top of that, we are planning to announce being listed on more exchanges till the end of May. It is all still being worked on, but we’re in the final stages of this process, so stay tuned!

Working on this project is an amazing experience, and we have all of you to thank for it.

Thank you for your trust in the Naviaddress project and our team! Happy trading!

violetsky901

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

Hard word, dev Smiley
I believe your pj will more and more succeed in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: