Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin faucet  (Read 273 times)
honeysingh (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

is making a bitcoin faucet is a good idea or bad.. need suggestion  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soniraja

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

Bitcoin faucet is a good idea because some company really give money I really earned from their if you want to create or join this type company you earn from here. But you have patience if you are free or if you create your company then you become a honest then you generate traffic and you earn from that company.
cryptoeco

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Profitable? You get bitcoin for little to no work. So yes I would consider them profitable. Depends on how much your time is worth. That's relative.

It's much more profitable for the owner of the faucet. So I'd argue it's better to create a faucet then use them. Although I check moonbitcoin and claim since their claim goes up over time. Of course it has dimishing returns and claiming every five minutes is the most profitable way to use the site.

With bitcoin faucets I would say they're important for teaching people to get involved with Bitcoin. When I first got into Bitcoin, they were giving 0.1 Bitcoin each claim. Little did I know that would be worth something someday. But having that amount caused me to get more involved with Bitcoin.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

is making a bitcoin faucet is a good idea or bad.. need suggestion  Smiley

If u are going to use those free faucet script , may be possible u will feel they are not safe. Purchased one are restricted with encryptions. And you can't add much modules if ever required.

If you are really serious and want to start faucet business then i will suggest u , make a plan with finance management and develop a script either by yourself or with the help of coder and make 2-3 things in it like.

• Faucet
  • Games
  • Community Task

So that your site not just looks like a faucet but a task oriented site where users can spend time. So slowly it will give u more adverts.

Faucets usually die due to lack of fund in rotation.

** FREE SPACE **
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: