Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [I paid for my avalon months late, now surprised that it hasn't arrived]  (Read 6757 times)
greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:23:35 PM

Boohoo mommy it hurts... clean it out.... waaaah

That's what I thought.

Still nothing useful to say, about sums up your life in my previous post.
Sup troll?

There is great usefulness in pointing out trolls like you, because as others have pointed out, you have been exposed as someone who simply tries to boost his post count with false news releases and annoying trolls like these:  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248625.0 - spams board with "RESERVED" to try to boost post count and credibility, all the while making false scammy announcement.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238391.msg2526149#msg2526149 - the time when you tried to bet Yifu, the owner of Bitsyncom, that he was going to do a batch 4 because you saw a silly dropdown menu on the support site (and were wrong).

As I said, doucher, I call a spade a spade.  And anytime I see you trying to suck people into another investment scam I will point out your gambling and scam announcements so nobody will trust their money to you.  Others who value their money find that useful, even though you don't.  And now, I will be the bigger man and walk away from you, troll.

Gotta love how dumb  and full of crap you are.  Since, you are trying to attack my credibility, i think ill have to call you out again.  John k and another respected member verified me as legit.  You mention my gambling scams...what gambling scams?  What gambling?  More lies by you.  If yifu said batch4 was not on his domains and yet it was on his website, then logically I was right.   Are you that naive / stupid that if batch4 is on his domain you think he is right?  Do you believe in unicorns too?   Logically, yifus statements are false on 2 accounts: batch4 was on his site and 2, they were mining on people's hardware.  Aside from how logically inept you are...You still have not even offered one positive suggestion to help the poor op of this thread.  In fact i don't think you've ever offered any helpful advice in your entire history on this forum.  You just posted more rants, lies and how mad you are at me.   By definition you are a troll, a idiot and liar combined in one combo meal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dani

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

..yeah

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:54:20 PM

bla bla ..

Gotta love how dumb  and full of crap you are.  Since, you are trying to attack my credibility, i think ill have to call you out again.  John k and another respected member verified me as legit.  You mention my gambling scams...what gambling scams?  What gambling?  More lies by you.  If yifu said batch4 was not on his domains and yet it was on his website, then logically I was right.   Are you that naive / stupid that if batch4 is on his domain you think he is right?  Do you believe in unicorns too?   Logically, yifus statements are false on 2 accounts: batch4 was on his site and 2, they were mining on people's hardware.  Aside from how logically inept you are...You still have not even offered one positive suggestion to help the poor op of this thread.  In fact i don't think you've ever offered any helpful advice in your entire history on this forum.  You just posted more rants, lies and how mad you are at me.   By definition you are a troll, a idiot and liar combined in one combo meal.

woah guys, is it just me or does this sound similar to another idiot known by the name josh?

popcorn time  Grin

Hai
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 12:22:53 AM

bla bla ..

woah guys, is it just me or does this sound similar to another idiot known by the name josh?

popcorn time  Grin

It does sound like Inaba's alter ego, or worse, sock puppet.  I will let you guys come to your own conclusions.  People tend to implode like this when they are exposed as frauds, so I urge everyone here to just be careful when dealing with him and his little ventures.  If you read the links I posted, he does have a gambling problem so it would be wise not to trust him with your money.
Quix

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:10:37 AM

What's with all this two spaces after period thing on this forum... This isn't 1959 and typewriters are gone.
greaterninja

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:15:16 AM

bla bla ..

popcorn time  Grin

It does sound like Inaba's alter ego, or worse, sock puppet.  I will let you guys come to your own conclusions.  People tend to implode like this when they are exposed as frauds, so I urge everyone here to just be careful when dealing with him and his little ventures.  If you read the links I posted, he does have a gambling problem so it would be wise not to trust him with your money.

So let me get this right...you post links that prove of me being right and yifu being wrong.   You post another link of myself being validated by moderator and a respected member to have valid information on another new 65 nm ASIC and i am not asking for money.  That implies I have a gambling problem?  That implies to you and your boyfriend dani that i am josh from bfl?  Are you seriously that fucking retarded?   Man, just give up...we all know you're full of crap.
Loredo

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:56:31 AM

What's with all this two spaces after period thing on this forum... This isn't 1959 and typewriters are gone.
Some of us learned to type in 1959 (okay, maybe a little later, but symbolically, then) on typewriters.  That's what we were taught, and muscle-memory skills like typing and piano become very deeply ingrained.

And anyway, as they started to say sometime after 1959:  Bytes are cheap.  Particularly ascii 0x20's, which don't even take any ink in the printer.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:31:29 AM

I am eating popcorn.  I am also putting 2 spaces after periods.  Class of 1959 represent!  Cool

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Subw

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:12:49 AM

Spam this thread not!
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:36:14 PM

Derailed Thread is Derailed Cheesy

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:08:52 PM

woah woah, I'm not even starting to argue with you, so who cares what you said anyway  Cool

Hai
pikeadz

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:26:00 PM

Derailed Thread is Derailed Cheesy

You have Kenny Rogers over there to thank for that.  I was simply giving some feedback to anti and he felt the need to comment on some collateral issues.  As I'm ignoring him now, it shouldn't happen anymore unless others care to discuss it.
candoo

Activity: 602

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:02:29 PM

Dude whats wrong with you? You  are the last one who will get his avalon. (Guess you ill get it after batch 4)

No offense anti76, You sent a wire on 01/10/2013 for this order, long after everyone else and the orders have ended, which effectively making you the last person who will receive these units, and because of the paranoid security measures we take, I am unable to get secure access to change your order at the moment, nor I am in a hurry. I have already informed you in the previous thread I am aware of this order and this will be taking cared of.

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:51:43 AM

pay three month late -> get units three month late.

and, they have shipped.

PM'd tracking numbers.

anti76 (OP)

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:44:22 AM

shipped avalon has. anti happy thus.

got 6 track numbers

Thanks for help. it now remains to get them
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:33:57 PM

shipped avalon has. anti happy thus.

Never happy anti.  Rules open for him.  Complain always.  76 trombones, he's a clarinet.

I try to be respectful and informed.
Bicknellski

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:54:37 PM

pay three month late -> get units three month late.

and, they have shipped.

PM'd tracking numbers.

Phrase you must like Yoda yes.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:20:36 PM

So if anti who is supposed to be the last to receive batch two units is now getting his, does this mean batch three is starting to ship now?
Subw

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:24:18 PM

got 6 track numbers
miss this thread i would...
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:40:05 PM