Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥  (Read 33606 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

A lot of people have been so interested in this program, I bet because their proposed idea sound genuine, their bounty programs got so much attention and participation on the different social media platform. Twitter has been my favourite.

You're absolutely correct, As this project more effectively with the platform to earn more influence on the development of the project and connects to socially with other readers and authors in a fun and interactive way connect socially with other readers and authors. Nice!
Agree with both of you, we are willing support Gilgamesh more and more not only because they make us have profit but also they give a book dictionary to everybody.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .

Agree, the project popularity has been very high now because of the active dev and very cooperative supporters. The bounty campaig is doing great and Im sure a lot of investors have joined now.
I totally agree with yout, at gilgamesh telegram group, they have discus so much about time of ending ICO and have many new people willing support Gilgamesh.

As this project of GIL acquires huge value with their thought to share about book, a knowledge platform GIL, it deserves the huge supporters who understood GIL keep supporting in social channels and devs kept updating GIL, hope GIL token will have success.
Yes, all of us hope Gilgamesh project will be sucess Wink If it is happen our salary will be increasing Smiley. Hehe. Actually, i think we will can keep support more and more by some free working (not included in bounty) like: sharing to friend, writing,...
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

The campaign of generosity is really very popular in this project, it involves a very large number of people. Who else is not in it, hurry to participate.
Gilgamesh is really a great project and it will surely have a good and bright future in future. Even i would like to participate in any of the bounty campaigns offered by gilgamesh. Gilgamesh surely looks a great project which will go successfull in the future.
I bet you're absolutely right with your expectations about Gilgamesh. Helping the readers and authors is their main objectives of this platform as what I understand. You can really avail their bounty because they have so much to offer.
Yes, the value of the project is increasing day by day and I think it will give very high profit to its investors and their token holders. They have also got much support from peoples due to its knowledge sharing platform as people like to gain and share there knowledge world wide.

yes this project is really amazing. I can imagine that lots of authors from every country are going to welcome such a great project and may be in the future Gilgamesh can offer their service also in other languages for the authors. This woulg gain for the platform more authors and readers from all around the world.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

A lot of people have been so interested in this program, I bet because their proposed idea sound genuine, their bounty programs got so much attention and participation on the different social media platform. Twitter has been my favourite.

You're absolutely correct, As this project more effectively with the platform to earn more influence on the development of the project and connects to socially with other readers and authors in a fun and interactive way connect socially with other readers and authors. Nice!
Agree with both of you, we are willing support Gilgamesh more and more not only because they make us have profit but also they give a book dictionary to everybody.
Yes that is an interesting statement. The Gilgamesh campaign is attracting many people as it's concept is unique and amazing.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

Yes that is an interesting statement. The Gilgamesh campaign is attracting many people as it's concept is unique and amazing.
As this is a knowledge platform we could see many users utilizing GIL knowledge platform, it provides feasibility to use GIL online at any convenient time. Their innovation and the efforts they kept to make it success is really an achievement, we support GIL as we like it and wish many users can utilize this wonderful knowledge platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

As this is a knowledge platform we could see many users utilizing GIL knowledge platform, it provides feasibility to use GIL online at any convenient time. Their innovation and the efforts they kept to make it success is really an achievement, we support GIL as we like it and wish many users can utilize this wonderful knowledge platform.
Yes, it is taking all efforts to make GIL platform a better achievement also providing opportunities to people with bounty programs to spread the word GIL and we see many supporters in social channels, we keep working as it is trustable.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

I want to make bounty for voting. Hope someone will guide me to make this. January 15 is nearly approaching, hello to the rewards of this Gilgamesh platform. I am so much excited.

Vote using MetaMask chrome extension . Install the extension and enable the MetaMask on ROPSTEN Network in your browser. Fund your MetaMask with GIL Tokens (if you need GIL tokens fill out the following Form and we will send you some). Click “Vote” on the proposal you want to vote for, and confirm the transaction via MetaMask.

for more info visit : https://github.com/skiral/gilgamesh-proposals/blob/master/README.md#voting-and-unvoting
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

Gil from my own point of view will help the community at large and lets not forget how productive people can be just using the platform with writers service providers and readers like us ...is just too awesome

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

So they are giving free dictionary for each member even if you do not invest in the pre-ICO?  If that's the case then. It can attract more visitors to the site and more visitors= more traffic,

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

I want to make bounty for voting. Hope someone will guide me to make this. January 15 is nearly approaching, hello to the rewards of this Gilgamesh platform. I am so much excited.

Vote using MetaMask chrome extension . Install the extension and enable the MetaMask on ROPSTEN Network in your browser. Fund your MetaMask with GIL Tokens (if you need GIL tokens fill out the following Form and we will send you some). Click “Vote” on the proposal you want to vote for, and confirm the transaction via MetaMask.

for more info visit : https://github.com/skiral/gilgamesh-proposals/blob/master/README.md#voting-and-unvoting

Though I'm pretty curious why are we voting using the testnet tokens? Arent the test net tokens easily resetable and thus not at all of any real worth?
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

I wanted to join the subscription company. Great team! Unfortunately, the rules for writing 60 posts stop me, I can not write 60 posts in a week.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

Wow great! The Gilgamesh Bounty campaign is getting more active and more people are getting interested to it. I hope that this popularity of Gilgamesh will continue to this community of crypto currency. This will essentially help for boosting the name of Gilgamesh in the community. With this amazing project, it really deserve a continuous full support. I hope that more people will come to this project and more serious investors will come to continually invest to Gilgamesh. I was hoping for the better outcome of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

I wanted to join the subscription company. Great team! Unfortunately, the rules for writing 60 posts stop me, I can not write 60 posts in a week.
Yes, it's really hard work, but believe me after fulfilling these tasks the team should thank you generously. I think you should try it.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

пoмняйтe в тaблицe кoличecтвo пoдпиcчикoв в твитepe, тoлкo вчepa зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя a ceгoдня y мeня cтaлo бoльшe 5000 тыc..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Yes, it's really hard work, but believe me after fulfilling these tasks the team should thank you generously. I think you should try it.

I think everyone should try to participate in this project, everyone will be awarded. Do not even think about it. So do not wait!
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

Well at least you are honest abiut it bud better follow all the rules of the thread admin for every signature campaign because they can report you to other admins and permanently ban you joining signature campaign.
What do you mean ! You are not obliged to make 60 posts to get payment . 15 posts is the minimum and all signature campaigns demand more than 20 a week. 60 posts is the maximum you could do.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

Well at least you are honest abiut it bud better follow all the rules of the thread admin for every signature campaign because they can report you to other admins and permanently ban you joining signature campaign.
What do you mean ! You are not obliged to make 60 posts to get payment . 15 posts is the minimum and all signature campaigns demand more than 20 a week. 60 posts is the maximum you could do.

Actually, time management should apply in order to get the number of required post but as far as I know regarding by joining signature campaign  , I didn't encounter such 60 post. I would say much better to read and understand the instructions carefully. 👍
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

The idea of learning and being able to help to those people that are in to reading and writing as well as publishing is what lead me to support this project and of course we do get profit too.
Definitely that is also what the investors trying to think. Other than investing they also help people who are into reading, writing and publishing. A platform which will be useful in the future and people will realize the importance of being a knowledgeable is really important in our daily lives.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

With a project that will create a platform for Authors where they can easily publish there work, I think this should also have a feature where freelancers can advertise what they can offer. Like in this forum where they have a bounty for certain work. Authors might need some sort of graphic presentation for her/his work to attract more readers.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Hello,

There is no 60 posts required! It seems that you didn't completely read our Bounty rules. For Signature, you need to do minimum 15 and maximum 60 posts. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: