Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hessian Network| AIRDROP | Encrypted & Decentralized Intelligence Platform  (Read 3556 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:24:24 AM

I believe the project will succeed . Good luck with development , I'l support as far as possible
walou

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:32:52 AM

Wow, this a real project and a brilliant idea.

DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:58:38 AM

If Hessian Network is built by a network of data scientist, there is a big possibility that this project will be successful. Data scientist are so good on statistics and for sure on trading too! Your temporary website is already good enough. I will comeback here often to check for the next updates Smiley Great work!
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:32 AM

Reserve for filipino translation . Goodluck with your project devs ! I joined your social links .. See you at the top !

Sansan52

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:49:29 AM

Hope Hessian network can success sir.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
boscoarinze

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

Great,Very interesting project. The concept is really great.
I'm looking forward for some updates.
lenjp (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

Seeing all this interaction we will soon publish a blog post showing our vision or the project and a detailed roadmap
If anyone wants to contribute you are welcome to send donations or choose bounties

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

Currently we are 2 full time devs we are looking forward to recruit more people in exchange for token shares meanwhile the project is funded from us and we hope we can be operational by early February.
For now our focus is to finish the white paper, submit for a peer review and release a simple model training library and a homomorphic encryption library that is fully compatible.
We think the Multi Party Computation platform will be available by early January.
That sounds great,take one step at a time,no rush,get your team together and map out the best way forward for the whole project.

arcyemi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:49 AM

I think this project will break new grounds, following you guys for more details. Success dev
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:20 AM

New style, new platform, new network — this might be a very promising project. Smiley
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:08:34 AM

Please fix the airdrop link.
What's the problem on the airdrop link? You can find it on twitter.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:12:38 AM

A perfect project,  new style new pattern..
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

You got have a nice vision I hope you can find good dev 2 full time dev only working is so stressful. Goodluck

WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:35:42 AM

the airdrop link is not working?

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

Hessian Network - Collaborative Intelligence platform and data economy
Hessian 1: A Hessian Matrix is a matrix that holds second partial derivatives of a scalar function or field ,used extensively in deep learning an machine learning

Xenon Milestone is complete we have published the first linear model trained on encrypted data
Github Repo :  https://github.com/hessiannetwork/milestone-poc-alpha
With this milestone reached we have decided to start our initial offering to the community :
The project won't need millions to start running,so we bootstrapped it ourselves to be able to commit to it and deliver before deadlines,we decided to rely as well on community donations , the next milestone is Helium and will be achieved on 21 december .

Donations Address (ETH) : 0xF9AD13D763f9d347D4C3FeF85b8DAB718A511537

The airdrop will run for 3 rounds
The non air-dropped token will be burnt .
The distribution :
- 6 % for bounties & project expanses
- 5 % for developers
- 80% for investors
- 5% to be held by the oracle smart contract .

Airdrop Form : is on Twitter & Telegram group

Whitepapers :
- 1st Whitepaper : A P2P Model for federated deep learning and distributed gradient updates  Helium Milestone
- 2nd Whitepaper : A Decentralized Application for data science competitions -Jan 2017
- 3rd Whitepaper : Latensor a encrypted deep learning library with dynamic operations on encrypted data . -Feb 2017

In today's world the amount of data generated by companies,people is about 2,500,000 Terabytes source but only 0.5 % is analyzed that means there's an huge amount of data that goes lost,sold,or left without being touched that 95% of insights companies are loosing everyday .

Kaggle is a platform that links companies with data scientist , companies submit data and offer a prize to whoever solves the problem they put ,the prize pool is small and most big companies in finance for example don't want to submit it because it's expensive to collect and analyze and offering it to the public is to them offering an edge to others in other industries like healthcare the data itself is sensitive thus they can't profit from the insights a user from China for example can provide .
Numerai is a hedge fund that offers encrypted data to data scientist and when the hedge fund makes money payouts goes to the top 100 .
Hessian Network is a new platform that aims to fuse the two and offer an amazing alternative to both .

Why ? : To answer this question we need to discuss the privacy ethics of data sharing ,in some industries (Healthcare,Military,Finance,Tech,Commerce...) data contains sensitive information and only the team that works on it can perform analysis and find some insight that helps solve a problem for example patients data is very sensitive and only a data scientist working at a company X can work on it and the crowd is always better .To solve this problem Hessian Network proposes homomorphic encryption ,an encryption that has a very special property structure preservation that means you can encrypt two numbers perfom any math on them (addition,multiplication ...) and the decrypted result is correct this way one user from anywhere can use a Neural Network or a Machine Learning Algorithm to either provide predictions or classify a sample and help the data provider .
This kind of encryption will permit companies and anyone to share his / it's data in a privacy preserving way and the users can choose to collaborate or compete extract valuable insight and get paid for it .

How  ? : Hessian Tokens are ERC20 tokens they're used to unify first streamline payments and unify the operations under one currency that can be exchanged and withdrawal anytime anywhere at the same time it will be able to offer a larger prize pool thus more payouts to contributors .

And ? : Since this project is an open organization one where anyone can contribute and we welcome you to contribute any way you can or want .

This project seeks to provide a trustless platform that aims to be a decentralized application where data is encrypted,safe users are anonymous and payouts are immediate and secured the blockchain structure provides the primitives to build a truly open competition that aims to help the world & companies & people alike .

More details soon
Meanwhile if you have any questions or want to join the community  :
Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/hessiannetwork
Join us on telegram :  https://t.me/hessiannetwork
Visit our temporary website : https://hessiannetwork.github.io
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:56:22 AM

it seems a good project i like the concensus for the development of projects, good luck.
sachindu d amarakoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:50 AM

Hi,

encrypted data! I haven't read the whitepaper yet, but I'm already interested!
Interesting project!i like this.
the future today.joined air drop.
i think future is high veluble [Suspicious link removed]d luck.

Thank You!
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:51:59 AM

Data encryption is very good, I think it will come in handy in crypto, to protect our money from interference by a greedy government))
 Grin

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:14:35 AM

Looks like you are on the right track having a linear model already. A video update of what you are working on with explanation on what is going on would be beneficial for this project since not everyone knows what a linear model is. May your project be one of the successful ICOs in the near future.

Also, in case you need Tagalog or Filipino translation, may I reserved the slot? Thanks  Smiley
Adekayo

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:15:06 AM

Decent project.... I'm looking forward to what it has to offer. Good luck
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: