Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:48:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So btcquick was way easier than trying to find someone for a PP -> BTC transfer  (Read 925 times)
Hobo66 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

I Highly recommend www.btcquick.com to anyone on here trying to use a debit card to purchase BTC. I thought the verification and stuff would take too long, but I had my coins in about 15 minutes. Not trying to hype or anything, but his service was legit.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 02:29:17 PM

Coins in about 15 minutes ?
I've just send over my ID and got the bronze package for USD1.99 via Google Checkout.
still waiting for it to be verified.

-E-

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:31:43 PM

It takes up to a day to get verified, but once you are the coins come extremely fast.
eMoxes

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:45:56 PM

what document you are providing?

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 09:35:11 AM

what document you are providing?

local ID, passport and pic of credit card if you wish.
details in their email.
got verified and bought 1 BTC today.
nifty service and I'm a happy customer.

Kruniac

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:42:53 PM

Yeah, BTCQuick is ace. Professional customer service, and all around really legit. I had some complaints with the speed of things when I first made an account, but that was my fault - I hadn't noticed (or expected) the staff to e-mail me requesting more proof of ID.

Once that got ironed out - whew boy. Yeah, they hit you with fees, but if you aren't a penny-pincher, it's definitely an accessible way to get some BTC.

inceptor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:35:52 AM

how long take time for ID verification?
ElideN

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 09:09:58 AM

i wished it would have said at the bottom after you uploaded the image, please wait 24 hours... here i am trying to upload 100 times and clicking the "buy membership button"

If you need help with anything, please let me know. I'd be happy to assist.
Kruniac

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:43:21 PM

how long take time for ID verification?

Within 24 hours I was e-mailed asking for more ID verification. I sent in a copy of my ID, copy of my credit card, etc. Pretty standard stuff. My account was up and running within a few days.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: