Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy Bitcoin CASH [BCH] on 10 000$ US dollars cash!!!  (Read 261 times)
petrzavadski (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:12:24 PM

Available cities for deal: Saint-Peterburg Russia, Tallin Estonia, Helsinki Finland.
Preferable city: Saint-Peterburg. Lets do it without fees. Price of [BCH] will be taken from www.livecoin.net pair [bch / usd] respectively. Or it can be discussable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poulembertus

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

Available cities for deal: Saint-Peterburg Russia, Tallin Estonia, Helsinki Finland.
Preferable city: Saint-Peterburg. Lets do it without fees. Price of [BCH] will be taken from www.livecoin.net pair [bch / usd] respectively. Or it can be discussable

you need bank transfer if want buy bitcoin cash you can use exchanger
if you want buy cash you can post in local thread, and then you can find same city and same county
without same city i think never people want sell BCH use cash money
petrzavadski (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

if you want buy cash you can post in local thread, and then you can find same city and same county

Fistly if you change by cash you and I am safe fees money. On big scope of dollars it accumulate lots of money. After change you put cash on your card with 0 fee. Thats great!!! Secondly people need cash for life as most usable in local markets. I think its good preposition.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:01:39 AM

I agree with what you say, better OP make post in local thread. this is a global thread, so it's very hard to find the same people as your city. buying in the exchanger is also easy and there is no risk. you can see the market here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
petrzavadski (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:28:27 PM

I agree with what you say, better OP make post in local thread. this is a global thread, so it's very hard to find the same people as your city. buying in the exchanger is also easy and there is no risk. you can see the market here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

I agree about this but there is problem with US dollars in Russia. All aperations are instantly blocked by the currency control agency. SWIFT transfer or debit card tranfer does not metter . I have to give the officials documents, signed contracts etc. Thats why I am ready to take cash and make a change by cash in the radius of 1200 km. For my it's easier.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: