Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the bitcoin price doesn't stop rising?  (Read 2003 times)
zarados (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:14 PM

Hello all.
About my question I think it's because most people believe that bitcoin will become more valuable in the future. That's why whenever the price drops, they buy even more, so the buyi wall will always be bigger than the sell wall. so that's why the price keeps going up and up. If you think about this, please let me know.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

The simplest technically correct answer would be that the demand for Bitcoin didn't stop rising, thus the price followed suit.
There are numerous reasons as to why this is the case. Some of them being significantly increased media coverage, and a move towards fixing Bitcoin's scaling issues. Actually I think those two reasons are the most important ones for the ever rapidly increasing Bitcoin demand.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:38:10 PM by farhaan

The main reason for the price increase is the increase in demand for bitcoins as it is getting more media exposure nowadays.People all over the world have found bitcoin to be the best investment ever since it is totally free from government hands,gives very huge returns in very small span of time,totally secure and could be easily transferred all over the world.So whatever critics say,people turn a deaf ear to them and just continue to buy more bitcoins.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:56:05 PM

Yeah of course, bitcoin is getting expensive because a lot of people are now investing in bitcoin because they saw that it was a gold opportunity to make some easy money.

They can just deposit money in bitcoin, wait a few weeks and now they have more than 30% profit from their initial investment, and if they keep that money in there, they are going to earn more because bitcoin is going up so fast.

A lot of people doubled, or tripled their money during this year, and that is amazing, because bitcoin is getting more adoption at the moment, and this will make it keep going up for some time until it reaches more than twenty thousand dollars.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:18 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 06:27:21 AM by HasHe

More people have now started to see it as a high return giving investment.The buy wall for bitcoin will be always higher because more countries are in a stage to legalize bitcoin and more companies even like amazon discussing to accept bitcoin payment.More people are getting aware of bitcoin's potential and they don't want to miss the golden chance anymore.More over,people have now lost their fears about hard forks that bitcoin would be replaced.So,bitcoin once again goes unstoppable.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:06:57 AM

The price keeps growing because every single day new people get interested enough, by word of mouth or media coverage, to buy bitcoin.

I think we will probably get another price correction before the end of the year, it seems like the price is growing a little bit too fast and people will want to grab profits before the holidays in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:09:01 AM

Hello all.
About my question I think it's because most people believe that bitcoin will become more valuable in the future. That's why whenever the price drops, they buy even more, so the buyi wall will always be bigger than the sell wall. so that's why the price keeps going up and up. If you think about this, please let me know.

Increase of demand through pure knowledge of bitcoin's existence to a new potential buyer is the main reason in my belief of why it rises. 
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:14:38 AM

Well, whether banks and governments like it or not, bitcoin is getting more and more popular, and the demand for this cryptocurrency is increasing. We keep having more media coverage about bitcoin, it's price and marketcap is way to high be ignored, and even banks that said that BTC was a fraud, are now stepping back and will probably offer that their clients and investors are asking, and that is bitcoin.

I don't think anything really important happen, otherwise we would probably see a much larger rise in the price. This is just normal adoption in my opinion. If some big news regarding regulation or adoption happen, or the scalability problems get solved etc, then we would see a much larger movement. I actually think bitcoin is stable now, and is just taking its time to consolidate, and is preparing itself for the creation of bitcoin futures in the institutional markets.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:19:53 AM

Hello all.

Bitcoin's price depends in the what said "demand and supply", as you have said most of the people think that it will become valuable in the future, making them buy this digital currency when it drops that said, the demand of bitcoin is very high.

I am thinking the same and I think it will continue until next year. A lot of people are expecting a $10000 price so expect an unexpected price next year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

Hello all.

Why it wouldnt ? Daily there's more people using bitcoin, and market supply and demand make it rise.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:22:09 AM

It can easily be answered, bitcoin will never stop going up because everybody knows the real potential that it has, governments are staing behind right now.

Just look at the facts, everytime that a bank, or just a government from a country decides to say something against bitcoin or X altcoin, the price will only go up, or maybe it tends to go down for a little but then it will recover as soon as it can.

I would never lose my faith on cryptos, and less on bitcoins, because i know that this is going to be the only useful thing that we are going to have in a few years from now.

But yes, it is only increasing because a lot of people are introducing themselves on bitcoin right now, and it would not stop just now.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:27:18 AM

Hello all.

Yes this is true this is just the basic law of supply and demand. More people are buying bitcoin than selling it. I can see the price rise up more in the future.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:32:12 AM

The price keeps growing because every single day new people get interested enough, by word of mouth or media coverage, to buy bitcoin.

I think we will probably get another price correction before the end of the year, it seems like the price is growing a little bit too fast and people will want to grab profits before the holidays in my opinion.

That was the traditional idea of "investment," it was measured by fiat in and fiat out. But now with Bitcoin, we may see value not moving back to fiat. It may move sideways into other crypto coins, but not back to fiat.

At least in fair part.
AmXProX

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:42:08 AM

Hello all.

Bitcoin's price will definitely rise because of the increasing demand from it's users, and since more and more people are getting aware of bitcoin's existence and its future potential then more people are investing on it.

Hello all.

Bitcoin's price depends in the what said "demand and supply", as you have said most of the people think that it will become valuable in the future, making them buy this digital currency when it drops that said, the demand of bitcoin is very high.

I am thinking the same and I think it will continue until next year. A lot of people are expecting a $10000 price so expect an unexpected price next year.

That is correct supply and demand and since bitcoin has a limited supply and once the demand increase then the price will increase with it. $10,000 is not too far from now, the only question that I have is until when are we going to enjoy these prices.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:55:28 AM

because its bitcoin man its a digital gold, have you seen gold price drops ? then world economics will be in chaos same with crypto world
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

Because lots of bitcoin users and investors only uses small amount of bitcoin and lots of them are only in the storage the demand is high but the supply is low so the price is high, the mining is fast but the circulation of bitcoin is so slow.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:17:47 AM

Because transactions of bitcoin volume everyday rise. Many investors use bitcoin for their investments.
Some people use bitcoin for online payment transactions, because they know is fast transactions and no one can track the transactions.
The amount of the limited supply of bitcoin, and the reduced number of bitcoin it will effect to the price of bitcoin rise.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:20:48 AM

Hello all.

That is correct supply and demand and since bitcoin has a limited supply and once the demand increase then the price will increase with it. $10,000 is not too far from now, the only question that I have is until when are we going to enjoy these prices.

You have a point, bitcoin always pumps but whenever we see a pump we are thinking it will pump more, we are not really enjoying the price, we are like, taking advantage of the bitcoin price today.

I think the reason here is the profit other people made from these pumps. When someone told you he has a profit from buying bitcoin at these price and now it is these price gaining himself a profit, we are tend to try that and buy some, more and more people know and you on your side, who bought earlier than others think that it will pump more because of the rising popularity and instead of enjoying the big profits you have, like using them into investment, grab yourself an asset, we are waiting for it to pump and we are so scared to spend it because we are thinking that it will be more expensive.
Dharmendrax

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:49:24 AM

Bitcoin price rising day by day is main resion is limited supply and high demand and also one of a biggest reason is altcoin trading with bitcoin.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:56:11 AM

The reason for that as the days, weeks, and months passes more and more people are accepting, trusting, and investing in bitcoin because they see the positive feedback from the users, they see that you will really gain something in return here because they see it as investment worth of spending your time and worth taking a risk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: