Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best strategy an ICO to launch  (Read 189 times)
Steven-o (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:02:43 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 08:17:45 PM by Steven-o

I am a conscious capitalist entrepreneur with a strong idea for an Ether token. I've been surfing the ICOs, looking for the common best practices for releasing to the public. I'm collaborating with some developers that are cryptocurrency champs. However, I haven't figured out what are the best practices to prove that our currency and product are on the path to success. In typical business, this is a business plan covering a bunch of topics. What is the equivalent of a business plan for ICOs?

Thank you for helping.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:30:52 AM

You are trying to develop a new initial coin offering? Well, then you must try to learn from all those ico's that had some issues in the past, the best way to learn is just by understand why some ico's failed on the past.

But try to have a good idea before bringing it to the reality, you are not going to contribute anything if you just try to create a token just to make yourself a little bit more wealthy (and a lot of developers are just making this in order to earn money, and this is why most of them usually fall)

Try to develop a good idea, you said that you were helping a lot of developers before, and this might help you because it seems that you are very experienced about it.

And funds are the most important thing if you want to run out an ICO, if you dont have funds, then it means that you are not going to be able to create a huge marketing campaign, and this will make your ico dissapear, or maybe you are not going to raise funds, because with no marketing, then there would not be anyone looking for your project.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:10:49 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 02:20:53 PM by lizardbtc

You will also need to conider the marketing : I see many ICOs are paying press realeses, running campaigns like google advertisments and fb ones, running signature campaigns, runnung ads on this forum etc.

You want to have proffessional whitepaper

Make sure to post who is all included in your projects such as links to twitter accounts, linkedin etc. you want your project to look legit (because it is), and you need to show people what successes have you had in the past - share those if you had.

You need to have road map.
Steven-o (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

Yeah, Sounds like a portfolio of sorts showing all the history of the individuals involved. That's pretty smart.

Steven
Steven-o (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

You will also need to conider the marketing : I see many ICOs are paying press realeses, running campaigns like google advertisments and fb ones, running signature campaigns, runnung ads on this forum etc.

You want to have proffessional whitepaper

Make sure to post who is all included in your projects such as links to twitter accounts, linkedin etc. you want your project to look legit (because it is), and you need to show people what successes have you had in the past - share those if you had.

You need to have road map.

I heard that you shouldn't reveal your developers. Is that true?
WinTokens

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:23:23 PM

I am a conscious capitalist entrepreneur with a strong idea for an Ether token. I've been surfing the ICOs, looking for the common best practices for releasing to the public. I'm collaborating with some developers that are cryptocurrency champs. However, I haven't figured out what are the best practices to prove that our currency and product are on the path to success. In typical business, this is a business plan covering a bunch of topics. What is the equivalent of a business plan for ICOs?

Thank you for helping.

The White Paper while note specifically a technical document does make up part of your business plan but what is not included in there will be your marketing efforts which aside from having a solid ICO will be half your battle. If you want to have a successful ICO you should spend just as much time on the technical side as you do on the marketing side.

You can have a great product but it's useless if nobody knows about it.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: