Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I have sold my IOTA - Bitfinex news -> IOTA price will go down  (Read 354 times)
mcfit84 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:06:44 AM

Hi

I have sold today all of my IOTAs. For me it was not possible to transfer the coins to an external wallet.

So I decided to sell all the coins and bought BTC instead.

I have heard very bad news about Bitfinex and Tether. So I think it is better to stay outside of bitfinex.

I think if tether will collapse then many people will switch all the money to BTC.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:48:37 AM

what is the bad news come from bitfinex and tether ?
provide me some link about that, so i can get the point about your quote

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:15:22 AM

You wan the price down so you can buy it for cheap ? Bitfinex has nothing to do with IOTA.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:54:15 AM

You wan the price down so you can buy it for cheap ? Bitfinex has nothing to do with IOTA.

Indeed.
It's bitfinex's issue if you are unable to withdraw..what does IOTA have to do with that? It's the exchange having issues.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:00:48 AM

Hi

I have sold today all of my IOTAs. For me it was not possible to transfer the coins to an external wallet.

I have heard very bad news about Bitfinex and Tether. So I think it is better to stay outside of bitfinex.

I think if tether will collapse then many people will switch all the money to BTC.
Sounds like another mtgox will come asap, as the tether problem and bitfinex turned into another shady exchange site. At least the bitfinex still hold the large volume of each day trade. Rather than use the major exchange site and i was moving towards the middle exchange just like binance. It's better to sell all of your IOTA and move to another place right now. Tether just about the matter of time.
mcfit84 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:33:12 PM

Indeed.
It's bitfinex's issue if you are unable to withdraw..what does IOTA have to do with that? It's the exchange having issues.

It is not a problem of Bitfinex. Ether and Bitcoin does work very well.

I think the IOTA tangle is not stable. Why should somebody invest in a coin that can
not be transfered outside of the exchanger.

Think about the following scenario: There is a problem of Bitfinex because of the Tether Issue is
a scam. Then we are not possible to transfer the coins outside of the exchanger.

The history shows us what with Bitfinex is possible. Think about the stolen Bitcoins.
Everybody has to pay 38% of his value on the exchanger. Then they received the scam token. :-)

And if Bitfinex is closed, then we have for IOTA only Binance. But I think then we will
loose a lot of the value of IOTA.

One more reason no to invest in IOTA is: The IOTA wallet is really a piece of shit. You can
not generate a random seed. You have to use e.g. python. But how good is the entropy of the
random generator in python? Now we have a 2 Billion coin with the realy bad software and
the instable tangle :-) the second scam. Only 2 exchanges. One in trouble, the other one still
small.

If you want to invest in something which is real stable against quanting computing then
buy QRL. It is still cheap. If you compare the marketcap then you can gain maybe 100x.

The problem in IOTA is, they have maybe a quantum resisdent sign procedure, but you will loose
the coin because in so many ways before.

I am happy that I could buy IOTA at 0.38$ and sell it for 0.82$.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

IOTA's tech is still not mature enough. However, I do believe its long term potential is high.

Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

Hi

Why can't you export your coins to an external wallet.be specific with some info. Lots of info is  missing in your message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: