Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How the hell is this worth more than gold and silver..  (Read 522 times)
vaalix (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:26:55 AM

I knew about bit coin @ .75 cents.. I've followed it.. I thought it was a scam, probably still is..
First easy 1 million mined by supposed creator ( NSA/CIA/Central bankers)
This tech is at best a beta test for the central bankers real controlled crypto's..  
This is Possibly created by an A.I (each btc possibly a sentient a.i in its own right)
An A.I named Sophia made citizen in saudi arabia, supposedly for tax purposes.. This A.I wants to be paid in bitcoin..
I actually think BTC is an A.I and the miners gpu cycles are powering this sentient A.I. to some extent while it infects every HDD around the world that uses it. Why do transactions take so long and cost so much?
Its not anonymous if your being taxed on capital gains..
It started out supporting an underground network for drug dealers and money launderers (silk road)

You guys using this stuff are ushering us into an era of RFID tracking chips and digital currencies.. Thats total technocratic enslavement if you haven't figured that out yet..

How exactly is this junk being bought and sold for 9000 usd when the power to mine vastly exceeds the worth/value of a coin?
Why the fuck aren't your morons buying gold and silver like normal people when currencies are about to collapse world wide.. They can't keep propping up silver/gold paper contracts forever.. Its bound to bust wide open at some point.. There is 28,000 some odd uses for silver in industrial and medical areas.. Silver is severely being depleted world wide and thrown into landfills as unrecoverable..

I am seriously confused at the GD price of this btc... It has like no value at all.. none.. zero..

We will be enslaved by an A.I if you people don't stop using this crap.. I am deadly serious.. This all connects to A.I
Sell it all now and buy precious metals as fast as you can.. Or we will be chained to this tech forever.. In the worst possible ways..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:37:22 AM

Why the fuck aren't your morons buying gold and silver like normal people when currencies are about to collapse world wide.. They can't keep propping up silver/gold paper contracts forever.. Its bound to bust wide open at some point.. There is 28,000 some odd uses for silver in industrial and medical areas.. Silver is severely being depleted world wide and thrown into landfills as unrecoverable..

I am seriously confused at the GD price of this btc... It has like no value at all.. none.. zero.. ....
Sell it all now and buy precious metals as fast as you can.. Or we will be chained to this tech forever.. In the worst possible ways..

Are you fucking kidding?
vaalix (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:38:30 AM

I am seriously confused at the GD price of this btc... It has like no value at all.. none.. zero.. ....

Are you fucking kidding?
Are you? Open your eyes
goodcupoftea

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:44:30 AM

The next good comedy thread, I like it

Worthless AI coin that will enslave us! Lolllol
vaalix (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:49:43 AM

NSA concocting crypto's in 1996
https://cointelegraph.com/news/the_nsa_was_investigating_cryptocurrencies_in_1996

Connections between crypto currency, Artificial Intelligence and the events of October 1, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSn7Iomisyc
BlueSword

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:53:22 AM

each btc possibly a sentient a.i in its own right
This is where I stopped reading.  (ಠ_ಠ)
striderida1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:55:49 AM

I knew about bit coin @ .75 cents.. I've followed it.. I thought it was a scam, probably still is..
This tech is at best a beta test for the central bankers real controlled crypto's..  
This is Possibly created by an A.I (each btc possibly a sentient a.i in its own right)
An A.I named Sophia made citizen in saudi arabia, supposedly for tax purposes.. This A.I wants to be paid in bitcoin..
I actually think BTC is an A.I and the miners gpu cycles are powering this sentient A.I. to some extent while it infects every HDD around the world that uses it. Why do transactions take so long and cost so much?
It started out supporting an underground network for drug dealers and money launderers (silk road)

You guys using this stuff are ushering us into an era of RFID tracking chips and digital currencies.. Thats total technocratic enslavement if you haven't figured that out yet..

How exactly is this junk being bought and sold for 9000 usd when the power to mine vastly exceeds the worth/value of a coin?

I am seriously confused at the GD price of this btc... It has like no value at all.. none.. zero..

We will be enslaved by an A.I if you people don't stop using this crap.. I am deadly serious.. This all connects to A.I

Anything that is of value to someone is worth wanting and makes it worth something.  If we are on a desert island and all we have are coconuts, guess what, that would be very valuable and worth having as you would trade it as a means of currency.  Silver is no different than Bitcoin in that respect.  You can buy things with silver and you can buy things with bitcoin.  You can go to overstock.com and buy a vacuum in bitcoin if you wanted.  So it does have a use and value the same way silver does.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:56:25 AM

Lets be honest here? Are you just mad because you didn't get in at .75cents?

I honestly have nothing to say on your following statements. Taxed on capital gains? Started out supporting silk road? BTC is an AI? "Why the fuck aren't your morons buying gold and silver" What the actual f***? I hope this is just a troll post.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vaalix (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:07 AM

each btc possibly a sentient a.i in its own right
This is where I stopped reading.  (ಠ_ಠ)
Can you hack a blockchain? No..
Anything humans made on this planet as far as software goes is 100% hackable.. This blockchain tech is 100% sentient.. It will hack you back if you try to hack.. Try it.. See what happens.. But I already know you have double digit i.q so I am not expecting an intelligent reply from you or most of the users on this forum.
BlueSword

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:46:37 AM

Anything humans made on this planet as far as software goes is 100% hackable..
Most software is crap and easily hacked.  But it's definitely possible to create secure software.  Some software, such as the seL4 kernel, is even formally verified.  Even simply running a mainstream static analysis tool on your code and fixing all the warnings (which of course is easier said than done) is enough to remove most opportunities for hacking.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:51:33 AM

How on earth is Bitcoin enslaving us all?  It is meant to be open, a great way to invest, now a lot of people here think that Bitcoin is a currency and I personally don't believe that yet...I just really don't see the problem here.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:30:58 AM

Lets be honest here? Are you just mad because you didn't get in at .75cents?

I honestly have nothing to say on your following statements. Taxed on capital gains? Started out supporting silk road? BTC is an AI? "Why the fuck aren't your morons buying gold and silver" What the actual f***? I hope this is just a troll post.
their iq is either in the low double digits or its 100% a troll post, just look at the part where they think bitcoin is a sentient ai. its also clear they have zero understanding on how things are valued in modern society: demand.

it has zero intrinsic value, if you dont know what that is, just search it on google. an apple has intrinsic value. a hundred dollar bill has zero intrinsic value, save maybe for being burned for warmth or whatever. it's only valuable because the people say it has value, such as how people today say that bitcoin's value can be deemed to be around 8800 usd per bitcoin at the time of writing this post. hell, people give value to things that have zero practical use even, such as cosmetic effects in video games, for which people are willing to pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for, all because there is a demand for these things.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:39:49 AM

Can you hack a blockchain? No..
Anything humans made on this planet as far as software goes is 100% hackable.. This blockchain tech is 100% sentient.. It will hack you back if you try to hack.. Try it.. See what happens.. But I already know you have double digit i.q so I am not expecting an intelligent reply from you or most of the users on this forum.
Isn't this a good thing about Bitcoin? This makes us safe from regular thefts, or hacking of coins online, compared to PayPal accounts or even physical gold. In a way it provides security, or do you mean that we all might fall into this Bitcoin scam? Possible, but since it is decentralized and has no one controlling it, it is less likely for Bitcoin to turn to nothing overnight.

I know it is weird how a digital thing can be worth much more than gold, a scarce metal on this world, and perhaps this is a trend to buy Bitcoin. Why do we buy Bitcoin? Same reason, it is limited... as for its uses, it has potential on what blockchain can become, which you can think of too. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kapipindot

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:44:21 AM

Dude, this is no flintstones no more. This is the era of cashless transactions, enough of collecting silver and gold. Ride with the technology. It is better to hold AI currency than having paper money that is controlled by greedy and wealthy people.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

Youve followed bitcoin at the same time you've treated it as a scam? then why bother to follow it in the first place? you didn't get it at 0.75 cents so your ranting for creating a thread here, where's your proof for imposing such allegation on bitcoin? any valid source that it came from multiple entities that you've mentioned, NSA, CIA and Central bankers, really? did you read the white paper of bitcoin? actually, the most of the central banks are against bitcoin, it is decentralized so it's not possible for them to control crypto nor did not owned or created bitcoin in the first place, study cryptocurrencies before you rant here, show a valid proof and authentic resources to make your arguments valid.

wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:10:29 AM

Youve followed bitcoin at the same time you've treated it as a scam? then why bother to follow it in the first place? you didn't get it at 0.75 cents so your ranting for creating a thread here, where's your proof for imposing such allegation on bitcoin? any valid source that it came from multiple entities that you've mentioned, NSA, CIA and Central bankers, really? did you read the white paper of bitcoin? actually, the most of the central banks are against bitcoin, it is decentralized so it's not possible for them to control crypto nor did not owned or created bitcoin in the first place, study cryptocurrencies before you rant here, show a valid proof and authentic resources to make your arguments valid.

Obviously, it's the "sour grape" behavior. To be honest, if I didn't get any Bitcoin, when the price is below $1/each - I will be f**cking insane and mad as well.  There's always some supporters and opposers in every aspect, what we can do is only two action - ride the bandwagon or jump off from it~

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:16:11 AM

Wow you're like just so far behind it's hilarious. I love posts like this but not too many dumb fucking monkey brained dip shits are around anymore. I'm surprised you even know how to use a computer. That's a tech advancement of which you should hate. Omg you should just stick to newspapers and telephone calls. They're just so much better in every way. And this whole internet thing? Don't even get me started. It's a joke. No one will use it. It's so slow and pointless. Also the modems are so loud! What's up with that!?
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:20:10 AM

We are in a technology fast pacing world now where if you don't have the right technology and system updated you cannot cope with the big industry today. So basically technology centers in the internet meaning if you want to keep updated in the world today you need to know what is a trend and this is trending men, most the business here in our country slowly but surely accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. And if you see the value of bitcoin hell yeah I think it is worth.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:35 AM

Dude you looking alot disconnect from the real world. All the stuff that you are saying seems a bit Logical in virtual world. And who told you that there cannot be something more costlier they gold ?? When the world is turning digital , Cryotocurrencies will be ruling one day , so it's better to earn and hold as many btc as possible because soon the demand for Cryotocurrencies will rise alot.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
montefalco09

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

Dude you should learn more about bitcoins rather than explaining everything else you don't know so shut up and learn more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: