Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on the stock exchange?  (Read 276 times)
Bad10 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:35:30 AM

Believe me, bitcoin is on the stock exchange for the first time. This information is fantastic, because we can buy and sell on the stock exchange, oh yes, people. This will hit the Chicago Stock Exchange in the United States. A new world awaits you, live days of joy.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:42:46 AM

You could at least post an article or accompanying source if you create a thread like this? 
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

Fake news! This would've been BREAKING NEWS all over the world. Why Chicago? What's so special about the Chicago Stock Exchange? You forgot to mention the year, BTW. 2018? 2019?

MickeyT2008

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

This account was recently hacked

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

Are you blind, or what? Everybody knows that bitcoin would be listed on the Chicago Stock Exchange by next month.

What's so special about the Chicago Stock Exchange?

Please, dont create this kind of threads anymore, it has already been discussed a lot of times in this forum and all the threads are saying the same.

But it is obvious that bitcoin will go up by a lot of money if they decide to finally open their doors to bitcoin on december, but it will make bitcoin be so manipulable by all those greedy traders from wall's street.

It is a good thing at all, but it has some bad things too, we have to think about both sides too.

This account has recently been hacked and taken over, I haven't posted anything for about two years.  Whoever has been using it and pretending to be me is a scammer.
Tadblt

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Believe me, bitcoin is on the stock exchange for the first time. This information is fantastic, because we can buy and sell on the stock exchange, oh yes, people. This will hit the Chicago Stock Exchange in the United States. A new world awaits you, live days of joy.
Its near but not now, wall street are buying the dips and starting to hoard Bitcoins for future exchange.
We hope we can see bitcoin in the currencies category in the future https://www.cnbc.com/markets/
If bitcoin enters the stock market it will bull more in my opinion.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

I try to keep myself updated when it comes to crypto, and I follow this forum, youtube channels and some crypto dedicated sites, and I didn't cross along with any sort of information that supports your claim. Where did you heard about that? I know bitcoin futures is coming, but is not live yet, and the next step should be ETF's but right now, there is no official institutional channels that accept crypto. Can you tell us what is your source?

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

Uhmm yeah there is nothing new with this, we all know that this is really going to happen soon, but i dont think that this is a bad thing just like a lot of people are saying right now.

A lot of companies are now supporting bitcoin, the same is happening with some banks, specially this institution who wants to start accepting bitcoin in there. Maybe this is just a complot to make bitcoin go up again, we dont know what are their real intentions about listing bitcoin on their exchange.

Lets see how it goes, but probably bitcoin will go up, i am sure of that.
trk

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Please dont say nonsense here
Even if stock and crypto both can be traded, it doesnt mean it will be possible to be listed in stock exchange
Stock means ownership of the company, while coins/tokens are not
Just like telling people that forex will be listed in stock exchange LOL

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

Going to need a source because a post like this is far from any kind of evidence. Just saying that it is on the stock market isn't convincing when there's no articles, tickers or anything else to back up such a concept. Maybe, maybe it is being considered for a dedicated ticker on some SX, but for right now it is not listed on anything from what I am seeing from google searches.

I could see the recent pump being in preparation of a move to get BTC on stock exchanges, but I also want to think that is unlikely and it is just the market going insane for reasons I don't understand or know about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: