Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Suggestions) Best Exchanges with Best rates?  (Read 169 times)
hell3r (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:50:31 AM

Hi. I am kinda new when it comes to exchanging my eth to fiat. What are the best exchanges for exchanging my eth to usd or eth to btc, or maybe with lowest transaction fees. Thank you in advance
elutzen

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:55:16 AM

I am a fan of using Gdax. All of the fees are placed on the price takers. https://www.gdax.com/fees/ETH-USD

You can then withdrawal usd directly to your bank account.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:18 AM

Chinese market exchanges are actually the best exchanges ever, but unfortunate the government forbids them. for now I think almost all exchanges are just the same except korean and japanese exchanges

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:19:37 AM

Binance is pretty good. Large volume, relatively low fees if pay in BNB.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

Hi. I am kinda new when it comes to exchanging my eth to fiat. What are the best exchanges for exchanging my eth to usd or eth to btc, or maybe with lowest transaction fees. Thank you in advance
Every ethereum transaction will cost you around 2,5 cents. I believe the majority of the person pays the standard gas fees to make the ethereum transaction. About the best exchange, i can't give you which is the best exchange site right now. but you can try to choose those exchange sites to have a lot of the daily trade volume and the big limit for unverified users. That gives you the more convenience if you are wanna dumping all of your ethereum to the market at once. Binance, hitbtc seem good.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:55:51 AM

IMO the best exchange to convert ETH to fiat is coin base although it is not the one with the lowest fee. Still, it is the most convenient one to use for me because the converted fiat can be easily claimed in real life when compared to the process one will do in binance and gdax. This is just my opinion though but I also think that binance and gdax is good as is and I sometimes use their services. It is up to you to choose which is the most convenient one for you.
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:15:18 AM

Etherdelta has the easiest and fastest way to trade. The interface helps you decide and gives you the advantage to know what the true value of your coin is.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: