Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:59:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinGames is back!  (Read 4422 times)
CoinGames (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 12:26:05 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2013, 02:05:21 PM by CoinGames

CoinGames is back online!

http://www.coingames.in/css/images/header.png

Welcome to CoinGames - Classic Bitcoin Games  

*No registration, sign-up or personal data required
*Low house edge: 2%
*Instant results, 1-confirmation payouts
*Simple, blockchain-based betting
*Maximum bet: BTC 1.00 (will be increased soon)
*Minimum bet: BTC 0.0000001

http://www.coingames.in/css/images/animacion.gif?1370961130

Bet at these addresses:
1CupN8S71dVcWRE2LcFc4CwymUbSAefBpA ---1CUPh77AYNHfBibqLuRJvLSyuYPDRrsPV ---1cupbpTMyLZFPmoG2BW32hZk1d26wvGGh

More games and features coming soon!
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 01:04:33 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2013, 11:44:49 AM by CoinGames

Update:
As of August 4th 2013 winning odds on our cups game are 0.48, payout is x2. In other words house edge is 2%.
There is still no minimum bet. Maximum bet is now raised to BTC 1.00 (and will be increased again soon).

If you don't understand how to play, please visit:  http://www.coingames.in/info.html
vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:04:36 PM

http://www.coingames.in/info.html

Code:
Not Found

The requested URL /info.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

FAQ links to http://isabeloide.com/west/faq/

Code:
Error 404 - Page not found!
The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.

Terms and conditions: http://isabeloide.com/west/terms-conditions/

I'll stop now. Is there anything that does work and is testable?

BEEP BEP
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 01:26:30 PM

OK.. a few things have been fixed. Try it now.
http://www.coingames.in/

(still in testing 'though, so don't bet large amounts)
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 08:53:14 AM

There is no minimum bet. You can bet on coingames with just 0.00001BTC if you want...

Just try it!
Frogcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:16:45 AM

What are the odds of winning and payouts?
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 12:08:47 PM

What are the odds of winning and payouts?

Payouts are x2, as you can see from looking at the blockchain betting addresses.

Odds are not fixed yet, we are still testing stuff. Over the next few weeks they will range from 0.33 to 0.5. Then we will probably do a promotional period of negative house edge (0.53-0.55) and after that we'll see..
eaglestand

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:13:42 PM

welcome!!!i will try this!!!!  Cool
vlees

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:36:16 PM

Anything on how to check if you are being fair, so how are you calculating what a win is and what a loss is?

BEEP BEP
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Anything on how to check if you are being fair, so how are you calculating what a win is and what a loss is?

Should be easy since you can see all the transactions. We intend to continue to use the same address for each bet. Just look at it in blockchain.

The number of bets right now is very small.. but as soon as you have a decent sample size (50-100) it's extremely easy to do the math. No better proof than time.
vlees

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:39:36 PM

Should be easy since you can see all the transactions. We intend to continue to use the same address for each bet. Just look at it in blockchain.

The number of bets right now is very small.. but as soon as you have a decent sample size (50-100) it's extremely easy to do the math. No better proof than time.

No, I mean how do you determine if it's a win or a loss?

BEEP BEP
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:09:14 AM

That's not true.  The best time will show is that you pay out on about half the bets you receive.  It won't prove that you don't tend to pay out on almost the bets your friends make and very few of the ones made by others.

Better proof of fairness would be to actually prove that you're being fair.  By allowing the player to pick a seed for the randomness (like almost every other reputable bitcoin gaming site out there does).

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 07:41:41 AM

There is no minimum. Just make 10 bets of BTC 0.00001 and see what happens  Wink
vlees

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:55:23 AM

Just tell us how you are calculating if a TX-id wins or loses and I will consider playing your game.

BEEP BEP
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 08:22:23 AM

Just tell us how you are calculating if a TX-id wins or loses and I will consider playing your game.

Sure. As soon as it is fixed we will make it public. Right now we don't want to commit because we are in beta and might change it all tomorrow or next week. I understand if you don't want to play under these conditions. Hopefully you will be more amenable once we come out of testing.

Although... it's not like I'm asking you to bet huge sums on unknown odds! I'm just asking you to try it with an insignificant sum, like BTC0.000001, to help us test our systems.
patricktim

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 05:37:18 AM

What is the maximum allowed bet ?

CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 10:33:49 AM

What is the maximum allowed bet ?

Right now the maximum payout is whatever is in the betting addresses. So you should not bet more than that.

In general, while we are in testing, I would not recommend any bets larger than BTC0.25

From our FAQ:

3. Is there a max/min bet? At present we are in testing mode and there is no max/min bet. However we recommend that you exercise common sense and make only small bets until you see how it works. It is also sensible to check out the balance in the betting addresses: never bet more than that since that is where your winnings will come from!
i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:15:31 AM

Pretty sure I got jacked for BTC0.02. Nothin happened waited a while now I can find my txid. It didn't show weather I won or lost. Also Could be on the deposit screen, Whats up with the block chain link.

Any who my feed back, Better Clarified Deposit Addresses and A better notification for win or lose.

Again I may be stupid and will prolly try again sometime
CoinGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 09:37:43 AM

Pretty sure I got jacked for BTC0.02. Nothin happened waited a while now I can find my txid. It didn't show weather I won or lost. Also Could be on the deposit screen, Whats up with the block chain link.

Any who my feed back, Better Clarified Deposit Addresses and A better notification for win or lose.

Again I may be stupid and will prolly try again sometime

If you tell us the address that you made the bet from, we will id your bet and check for you. We will definitely send you those 0.02 if you won and didn't get them (that shouldn't happen).

Results are instant.. but you have to refresh the page to update the results table (we will fix that). The link to blockchain is also a bit messy, we'll do something about that...

Thanks for the feedback!

i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:16:14 AM

To be honest, I cant find the transaction Id,  I send a lot of small transaction so Its almost impossible for me to find.  We will just say I lost.  I like the Idea of you game and will play again in a few days. Hope I have better luck.

Thanks for the response
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: