Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:33:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡🔥Networx⚡🔥  (Read 4007 times)
networxofficial (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

NETWORX

Website - networx.tech

What Is Networx?

Networx is a platform that gives you the power to create your own decentralised network on the Networx infrastructure.

Users can purchase digital real estate on our platform and build applications using their space. They will be in complete control of their network, and their creation will have no external presence monitoring or moderating them.

About

Users can make a vast assortment of things on our infrastructure, such as; marketplaces, forums, social media sites, instant messaging applications, exchanges, hubs, video sharing platforms, etc. Users will have all the necessary components needed to make their network to the fullest extent. Users will be in complete control of their networx, and their creation will have no presence monitoring or moderating them. Networx are self governing and completely decentralized.

ICO

No set dates on a pre-sale or TokenSale but stay tuned for further announcements. We will also be implementing a bounty system, so stay tuned for that as well.

RoadMap

Q1 2018 - TokenSale
Q1 2018 - Networx Team Releases First Network
Q2 2018 - User Made Networx
Q2 2018 - Community Events

Future Developments

Networx is powered by the people. We want to hear your suggestions and feedback before or after we do anything.  We are still in our infancy, and we will be adding things all the time that you guys want to see. So please join our Slack and our Telegram and leave us some suggestions.

Social Media Links

Twitter - https://twitter.com/networx_project
Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/GYGO2xJULL7c1ZBN_Ycy9g
Slack - Check our website!
kurniawanj

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:11:59 AM

is this erc  based?
or mine able?

or just another coin?
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:26 AM

The Network token, or NWX, is going to be an ERC20 token.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

i want to reserve indonesia translation

My previous Link

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2458853
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2463350
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2465975
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

Thank you for your interest in the project - it's greatly appreciated. Once the bounty program is started we will gladly let you have the Indonesian translation.
Loudibird

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:42:08 PM

I’m a networx dev as well, and if you have any questions or answers feel free to ask.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:50:02 PM

When info about team, roadmap, whitepaper will be available to see?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

Everything you asked for is on the site.
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

I’m a networx dev as well, and if you have any questions or answers feel free to ask.
Loudibird is a Networx Dev and can be trusted.
Loudibird

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:07:05 PM

The white paper and all that information is on the site. The roadmap is also included in the white paper
CoinStalker

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:11:07 PM

Good luck. watching this project

networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:18:06 PM

Good luck. watching this project
Appreciate the support!
mcfly2011

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:21:23 PM

NETWORX

Website - networx.tech

What Is Networx?

Networx is a platform that gives you the power to create your own decentralised network on the Networx infrastructure.

Users can purchase digital real estate on our platform and build applications using their space. They will be in complete control of their network, and their creation will have no external presence monitoring or moderating them.

About

Users can make a vast assortment of things on our infrastructure, such as; marketplaces, forums, social media sites, instant messaging applications, exchanges, hubs, video sharing platforms, etc. Users will have all the necessary components needed to make their network to the fullest extent. Users will be in complete control of their networx, and their creation will have no presence monitoring or moderating them. Networx are self governing and completely decentralized.

ICO

No set dates on a pre-sale or TokenSale but stay tuned for further announcements. We will also be implementing a bounty system, so stay tuned for that as well.

RoadMap

Q1 2018 - TokenSale

Future Developments

Networx is powered by the people. We want to hear your suggestions and feedback before or after we do anything.  We are still in our infancy, and we will be adding things all the time that you guys want to see. So please join our Slack and our Telegram and leave us some suggestions.

Social Media Links

What basic this token?? Wp??  Etc,
How much supply  coin?? Im waiting more information about roadmap this project?? I will support you if i know all about your project dev,
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:48:17 AM

NETWORX

Website - networx.tech

What Is Networx?

About

ICO

RoadMap

Q1 2018 - TokenSale

Future Developments

Social Media Links

What basic this token?? Wp??  Etc,
How much supply  coin?? Im waiting more information about roadmap this project?? I will support you if i know all about your project dev,
Everything you're looking for is on our website. Things such as the coin supply, and other details, will be posted shortly.
luguang

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:30:06 AM

If I want to create a project on the Networx platform, how much is the cost? what are the databases to choose from?

networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:47:38 AM

If I want to create a project on the Networx platform, how much is the cost? what are the databases to choose from?
We are going to charge users a fee that would be paid in our token, the price for real estate has not been decided yet, and it will change as more users come to our platform. As for the layouts and databases you can choose from, after the ICO we are going to ask people what kind of layouts and templates would be best fit for to allow them to make their network. Each network is going to have its core functionalities that are put in place by the Networx team.
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:18:30 AM

Buying real-estates with Netrorx, which is de-centralised. It's promising, but how about plans to make this one secure in real-life real-estate exchanges? thanks dev for your time to explain the idea.
I'm not quite fully understanding your question, would you mind re-wording it so I can better understand? Thanks.
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys!
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:09:27 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys!
Thanks for the interest in our project!
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

Buying real-estates with Netrorx, which is de-centralised. It's promising, but how about plans to make this one secure in real-life real-estate exchanges? thanks dev for your time to explain the idea.
I'm not quite fully understanding your question, would you mind re-wording it so I can better understand? Thanks.
I dont understand, too. Those words are hard to understand. Your project looks fine, dev.
Thank you, we appreciate the support.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: