Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡🔥Networx⚡🔥  (Read 4007 times)
networxofficial (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:07 PM

I am not so sure if your doing the right move here though the launch of your project will be next year as I saw in your roadmap.
" No set dates on a pre-sale or TokenSale but stay tuned for further announcements"
I am only curious if your marketing technique is to gather audience first before launching.

We arent in a rush to have a TokenSale like most projects these days. We want to let people know about our idea and get them excited and create an audience before we announce any dates.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:26:01 AM

What are the unique things about this coin? Most coins have their unique things self.
Any information about coin specification? I'd like to know.
I am not so sure if your doing the right move here though the launch of your project will be next year as I saw in your roadmap.
" No set dates on a pre-sale or TokenSale but stay tuned for further announcements"
I am only curious if your marketing technique is to gather audience first before launching.

We arent in a rush to have a TokenSale like most projects these days. We want to let people know about our idea and get them excited and create an audience before we announce any dates.

Then, you aren't planned to do ICO if people don't know anything about your project?
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:49:00 AM

What are the unique things about this coin? Most coins have their unique things self.
Any information about coin specification? I'd like to know.

Then, you aren't planned to do ICO if people don't know anything about your project?
Its an ERC20 token. We are planning to do an ICO, what do you think we're doing right now? We are getting people familiar with our project.
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:50:58 AM

What use will the token have in relation to the platform itself? Is this the way in which end-users will be able to purchase their virtual real estate?

networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:25:09 AM

What use will the token have in relation to the platform itself? Is this the way in which end-users will be able to purchase their virtual real estate?
Great question! The token will be used to buy real estate for a network. It will also be used for community events.
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:45:59 AM

hi all,

I have read the OP of the announcement, but I can not find information about plan on listing the token on exchanges, such as EtherDelta? What's the plan of devs? Thanks all.
Don't worry, after the ICO we will be getting the token listen on various exchanges, its in our whitepaper.
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:43:32 AM

Networx are self governing

How will this work? Will we be able to vote?
Yes people are in control of their own network. You will be able to vote during community events for new networx made by the team, and vote for the best networx from other users.
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:56 AM

The current announcement give me almost nothing about the plan of the project. I can not know how the project will be developed in the future. Please give more details. thank you.
Have you checked the website or the whitepaper? We explain things pretty thoroughly. Sorry if you don’t think so.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:51 AM

I think this project will strive to be the platform where users can create anything they would like with as little hassle as possible.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:50:48 AM

I am very interested in the project, it helps users to create forums, social media sites, even their own c ... exchange on the infrastructure of the project. However, I am concerned about security and privacy.
Thank you for your interest! The team understands that security and privacy is a big concern for potential users.  Users will be able to lock their network and make it unavailable from the public if they would like. Along with they can add passwords and other various tools to needed to make their network as secure as possible.
It's good if security is safe, it looks like you've invested heavily in the project. When did you get your idea about the project? How long does it take to build it?
bober182

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

In essence you are building a platform that should enable globally distributed people to build homogeneous micro communities. Is that what it is about? I think I can grasp your concept and all the new crypto concepts right now become more and more, well, very deep in scope and implications. That counts for yours as well but I like it.

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:32:46 AM

When is your target date on launching your ICO? Do you also consider on having bounty campaign, social media campaigns or airdrops? Because this will also help you to gain more investors.

networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

When is your target date on launching your ICO? Do you also consider on having bounty campaign, social media campaigns or airdrops? Because this will also help you to gain more investors.
We are launching the ICO in quarter 1 of 2018. We are indeed having a bounty program so stay tuned for that.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

We are launching the ICO in quarter 1 of 2018. We are indeed having a bounty program so stay tuned for that.

Maybe networx should start the bounty campaign and/or social media campaign now so that many possible investors can now be familiarize before its launching date.

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

When info about team, roadmap, whitepaper will be available to see?
Everything you asked for is on the site.

I watched the information on the site - in Whitepaper there is no information about the team. And the Whitepaper itself contains very little information. This is not credible.
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

I watched the information on the site - in Whitepaper there is no information about the team. And the Whitepaper itself contains very little information. This is not credible.
What do you mean when you say you “watched” the information on the site? Just because you don’t believe it’s credible, doesn’t mean tons of other people do, we are getting loads of messages of people are excited about this project. Sorry you feel that way.
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:03:31 PM

What do you mean when you say you “watched” the information on the site? Just because you don’t believe it’s credible, doesn’t mean tons of other people do, we are getting loads of messages of people are excited about this project. Sorry you feel that way.
We are launching it soon like we said in the post. We also don’t have a date for the tokensale.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:30:21 PM

I saw that your platform will let us create our own decentralised network on the Networx infrastructure.
May I know if what are the limitations in this type of action?
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:50:58 PM

I saw that your platform will let us create our own decentralised network on the Networx infrastructure.
May I know if what are the limitations in this type of action?
What do you mean by limitations ?
networxofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:48:58 AM

Networx are self governing

How will this work? Will we be able to vote?
Yes people are in control of their own network. You will be able to vote during community events for new networx made by the team, and vote for the best networx from other users.

But how the vote system will work? Will be by how many tokens someone has?
They are called community events. People will vote for Networx they would like seen to be built by us. We will give a list of choices, and users vote for their favorite choice. Then we will make the network that received the most votes, and yes the voting will be done with our token.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: