Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] 💰 💰Real Property Token 💰 💰  (Read 4679 times)
Snaguit321 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:17:11 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 04:46:35 AM by Snaguit321

PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE DETAILS!
Do not send funds from Crypto Exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex etc
RPTs will be sent to the wallet from which the ETH was sent
Alternative arrangements can be made using other currencies
All dates are based on UTC Time Zone
For a guide for setting up a MyEtherWallet click here.
All unsold tokens will be distributed to Token Holders after the sale. See FAQs for details.
Additional questions will be answered if you wish to email us directly info@rptoken.io

[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snaguit321 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:17:44 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:38:27 AM by Snaguit321

checkmate25

Activity: 65
Merit: 11

Fire fire fire

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

Genuinely I see this as something booming in the near future! Real estate is a sure investment! i'll just wait for my paycheck i'll get back to ya I'm surely investing in this! Btw I personally like the design and presentation of this token sale. Keep it up!
infuser0416

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

Honestly Speaking Real Estate Needs To Be in the Blockchain this ICO is one step ahead to the future of cryptocurrency to buy real estates and to manage them well little by little we can see the future looks like Smiley 
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

What is soft and hard caps on ICO?
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:42:52 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Real Property Token ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Real_Property_Token. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Snaguit321 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

There is no hard cap, ICO will last til January 10 2018, all unsold token after ICO will be distributed to all holders of RPT.

For more info please visit: https://www.rptoken.io/
Real Property Token

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

Genuinely I see this as something booming in the near future! Real estate is a sure investment! i'll just wait for my paycheck i'll get back to ya I'm surely investing in this! Btw I personally like the design and presentation of this token sale. Keep it up!

Thank you checkmate. Yes we are very excited about the project. We are wanting some stability in this whole crazy space. Guaranteed returns on property plus the bonus of the token.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

how does this project work for the Token to penetrate the market, will the Revenue from the sale of the property will be allotted to the Token? I have come across similar projects but the results are inversely proportional.  give me good reason, maybe i will participate in your project

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
andrewengland

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:15:54 AM

There is a hard cap of 70,000,000, ICO will last til January 10 2018, all unsold tokens after ICO will be distributed to all participants of RPT.

For more info please visit: https://www.rptoken.io/
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:17:38 AM

What are we supposed to do with this token?
Real Property Token

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:18:58 AM

Honestly Speaking Real Estate Needs To Be in the Blockchain this ICO is one step ahead to the future of cryptocurrency to buy real estates and to manage them well little by little we can see the future looks like Smiley 

This is exactly what we believe Infuser. We will be right alongside the regulators to ensure that we are the forerunners in this space. We get Real Estate onto the Blockchain then the control is back in the hands of the people. We feel we have a unique product different to the other Real Estate platforms. They are focusing on long term, low return. We are looking at fractional ownership of the properties that you are involved in. We are concentrating on low cost housing projects ourselves with fast turnover. We have some awesome processes ready to be put into action.

Look forward to seeing you over at our Telegram channel.

Mike
andrewengland

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:30:36 AM

Great Question

This Token can be used to participate in Peer to Peer property projects through our platform with the added benefit of being able tolist properties on the platform. Through participation you will be able to increase your holding of RPTs with many opportunities available to those interested in property. For those that just want to buy and hold a token for future value, as more projects are listed on the platform tokens will be required to participate therefore driving the value of the token higher over time. There are also thousands of fiat based peer to peer platforms around the world and our platform offers those companies the benefit of providing a digital currency combined with smart contracts providing extra security for their clients.

What are we supposed to do with this token?
Real Property Token

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:36:35 AM

Thanks for the Questions team. We will get around to answering them as they come in. I have only just now seen them and have clicked notifications. Will now answer all questions promptly.

Cheers

Mike
andrewengland

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:31 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:25:00 PM by andrewengland

How it works to penetrate the market

Tokens are used to participate in projects on the platform with the revenue from each project going to those who have decided to participate in each project. Some like to hold tokens, some like to participate. RPT facilitates the participation and provides guarantees to ensure no token holder or project participant is left with a loss due to project failure. We have a bias towards affordable housing, so do not expect a 22 story apartment building just yet(although with scale-ability who knows how big we can grow). We aim to attract project offerings that have a 20% reward with a 4 month turnaround, allowing someone the opportunity to participant in multiple projects through the year. Anybody has the ability to post a project on the platform, subject to compliance and due diligence on the part of RPT.

We believe we are the only platform of our kind in the market, and providing we follow our roadmap and complete everything as promised we will provide stability in our token from the beginning, generate revenue to cover our operational expenses, and allow massive growth in our token as we introduce the service to the thousands of peer to peer property platforms around the world.

So you may like to participate, or just HODL, either way there is no reason why you shouldnt be able to grow the value of your holding. RPT is where your Token is really working for you...

how does this project work for the Token to penetrate the market, will the Revenue from the sale of the property will be allotted to the Token? I have come across similar projects but the results are inversely proportional.  give me good reason, maybe i will participate in your project
Real Property Token

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:49:07 PM

Hi All. Just thought I would put some information out there. We are getting really good steam up. People really are seeing the benefits of bringing real Estate into the Blockchain. There are many legal and Real Estate Professionals working in that space to make sure it happens. We are working with these people to ensure that as the world embraces the Blockchain, Real Property Token (RPT) will be right there to ensure we can implement the changes for the benefit of all. I have been reading a report on the use of the blockchain in Sweden where some trials have been undertaken. There have also been a case of a Title being put into the blockchain in the US. Plus I have heard of reports of trialing in India too. So there is momentum building. With 60% of the worlds assets being Real Estate then it stands to reason that it will penetrate the Crypto Space.
Real Property Token

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

Thank you. We will be taking it to the next level soon.

Just good luck dev
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:45:37 AM

i think this project awesome, how price ico this coin? how many total supply this coin?

andrewengland

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

Many thanks for the awesome comment, we like to think we have created something unique

There are a total of 100 million Tokens and we expect a price of .10 when they hit an exchange in January.  Any other questions please ask away as we are very proud of what we have achieved to date and happy to share it all.

i think this project awesome, how price ico this coin? how many total supply this coin?
andrewengland

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

It is absolutely awesome

We really are building a great community and many, many thanks to a great team...

This is going to be great
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: