Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] 💰 💰Real Property Token 💰 💰  (Read 4679 times)
andrewengland

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:58:26 AM

Interesting

Our Website is completely different, they are based out of Barcelona and Singapore, they invest in property whereas we complete small scale property projects, there telegram is muted ours is open, in fact they have double the amount of members in their telegram, surely if we were the same we would be grabbing some from there.

I have found there whitepaper, this might help you, as you can see nobody in there looks anything like us.

https://www.real.markets/REAL_Whitepaper.pdf

Does this help you...

Hi there, no scam

Real Markets was about investing in property, we are about people uploading there own property projects with a short term completion horizon. That makes us a participation token rather than an investment. Token holder make profits from the various projects they invest in. We are the first to market with it and are very proud of it.

Here is a short video that explains it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXQuAg-izUM&t=102s

You may also visit us at Telegram, we have quite a nice community there and can answer all of your questions live. Ifyou have anything further you would like to ask here I am also happy to answer them for you.

Regards
Andrew

Is that a scam project? It looks exactly the same way as https://www.real.markets/ . Can you please explain what is going on here?

Are you part of the same team and why do you have kind of very exact same website , if I am correct can see the same team members etc.. can not access real.markets though to compare.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real Property Token

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

We are really excited about this and how it is going.
real property token has been developed to utilize the blockchain to facilitate peer to peer real estate transactions, with the additional benefit of creating immediate revenue stream in the following areas. amazing keep it up real property token ! way to success !
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

I believe that low cost development on the P2P platform will be a very effective project. This really has a potential sales in the market because it has really big profit.

andrewengland

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

Low Cost Housing

Yes, it is something we are passionate about, and as the developing world is becoming wealthier there is more and more need for housing that is affordable because the price of housing just keeps growing.

I believe that low cost development on the P2P platform will be a very effective project. This really has a potential sales in the market because it has really big profit.

hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

I found it attractive project. Is it going successful? It seems very unique not like other project. Want to know about ICO price and exchanger.

The price at the Token Sale is 1 Ethereum for 3000 tokens. However we are having a Whitelist sale now which includes a 20% bi=onus, plus an additional share of 2 million tokens. Join in for some great rewards.

Real estate is the place to hold the most assets. It is a place where wealthy investors prefer so they can attract capital and interest.
The project has a bounty, can you send me the link?
andrewengland

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

I found it attractive project. Is it going successful? It seems very unique not like other project. Want to know about ICO price and exchanger.

The price at the Token Sale is 1 Ethereum for 3000 tokens. However we are having a Whitelist sale now which includes a 20% bi=onus, plus an additional share of 2 million tokens. Join in for some great rewards.

Real estate is the place to hold the most assets. It is a place where wealthy investors prefer so they can attract capital and interest.
The project has a bounty, can you send me the link?

Bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2464028.msg25231826#msg25231826
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

Still now, I'm looking forward to the progress and development of this project. Since this Token can be used to participate in Peer to Peer property projects through our platform I think more people should know about this. The team is making their more to make this project strive better to other projects out there.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:27:54 PM

Low Cost Housing

Yes, it is something we are passionate about, and as the developing world is becoming wealthier there is more and more need for housing that is affordable because the price of housing just keeps growing.

i agree with you. People nowadays always look for something that is affordable modern housing project, not that cheap but can really save them money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:43:13 PM

It seems that the Cryptokitties have really slowed down the network. This has caused an issue for transferring over the network. While we observe this situation and see what the outcome is we are holding off publishing our address until we know the problem and have a solution. Meanwhile head over to the website and sign up for the whitelist. There are some great bonus' available for signing up.

https://www.rptoken.io
iqbalnr

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:48:13 PM

I think it's very good this bounty hunter because there is no hardcap, all unsold tokens after ICO will be distributed to all holders of RPT, and this project I judge is very good from me read it on the roadmap.
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:11:50 AM

We have a hard cap of 100 million tokens. We only need to reach our soft cap of $500k and we can achieve our roadmap and we are well on the way to getting there. We have opened the Whitelist Sale and that closes on the 11th for some great bonus'.

I think it's very good this bounty hunter because there is no hardcap, all unsold tokens after ICO will be distributed to all holders of RPT, and this project I judge is very good from me read it on the roadmap.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:18:51 AM

How to join the whitelisting here? And what kind of tokens do u prefer to give ? Is it easy to use? By the way this is awesome project

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:23:43 AM

Sorry. You need to sign up to the Bounty and work within the guidelines. But if you participate in the Whitelist sale you will be well rewarded.

Real property token is a very interesting token.
I check your bounty program here have a YouTube bounty
My channel have 600+ subscriber
I want to make a video for your project but you can pay me Bu btc/ETH?Huh

Hi Rabby. Thank you for that. While yes we do have a bounty and you should pop over to talk with Evo on that channel. He is on the telegram forum all the time to talk with. We would love you to present a video for us. We currently have a Whitelist Sale operating with plenty of opportunity to grab some bonus tokens. And then promoting us on your youtube channel will only help you with your investment. The more people that shout about our project the better we will be and the better it is for all participants.
If i present a video for your project then you can pay me BY ETH???
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:48:10 AM

Hi There Erlinda. Head to our website and sign up on the Whitleist. You will find it there. https://www.rptoken.io

We are an Ethereum based erc20 Token.

How to join the whitelisting here? And what kind of tokens do u prefer to give ? Is it easy to use? By the way this is awesome project
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

Investing in a Real Property is really good investment and you know for sure that you will have a good profit. With your idea, platfrorms and concept this ICO can really stand out from the rest of the ICO.

Thank you. We feel we have found the right platform and a unique concept for the change in Crypto. The world is changing and this market is moving rapidly. Our platform will certainly grow within this space as property gets entrenched in the blockchain.
I agree with you. Investing in a Real Property nowadays is very indemand because it is also a good source of investment.

Real Property Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:55:48 PM

THE WHITELIST SALE IS NOW OPEN FOR PURCHASE. YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW TO CONTRIBUTE ON OUR WEBSITE. SEND IN YOUR CONTRIBUTION FOR BIG BONUS TOKEN REWARDS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

THE WHITELIST SALE IS NOW OPEN FOR PURCHASE. YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW TO CONTRIBUTE ON OUR WEBSITE. SEND IN YOUR CONTRIBUTION FOR BIG BONUS TOKEN REWARDS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION

does it have limit upon purchasing your token or any fees?

Real Property Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:46:26 PM

There is no limit on purchasing and the only fees are the transaction fees.

does it have limit upon purchasing your token or any fees?
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:58:42 PM

We have just opened up the address on the website and the SALE is on. Come on down and have a look around. There are some great bonuses to be had. 
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:06:29 PM

Our property based platform is designed to help people build a network to profit from property based projects. No matter where you are or what you have, there is going to be a way that someone can help you. You can purchase and receive your tokens immediately. Plus right now there are huge bonuses for participating. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: