Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] 💰 💰Real Property Token 💰 💰  (Read 4679 times)
Habz

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Great news,

We have another property project for the platform and I am going on a road-trip on Friday to complete the deal and arrange the details of the project.

Stay tuned and I will upload details over the weekend.

All these projects are coming together nicely and 2018 is looking to be a great year.

Regards
Andrew

I am very glad to hear that, this project is coming along nicely, great things ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joecoltech

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

Great news,

We have another property project for the platform and I am going on a road-trip on Friday to complete the deal and arrange the details of the project.

Stay tuned and I will upload details over the weekend.

All these projects are coming together nicely and 2018 is looking to be a great year.

Regards
Andrew

I am very glad to hear that, this project is coming along nicely, great things ahead.

Thank you very much, Ann. Looking forward to a great future participating in this project.
y4y4n8

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 01:53:21 AM by y4y4n8

When would RPT be listed on Coin Market Cap?

Coin Market Cap will be applied for listing as soon as we have 50,000USD a day in trading. To do this we need to build our investment group which we will be doing via our roadshows which are schedule for quarter 2(see roadmap at www.rptoken.io)

We would also want to have the CMC listing timed with an important partnership we have planned as well as a listing on a top exchange where at that point we would enjoy the benefits of more liquidity created via that involvement of the investors.

2018 will be a great year, and we intend to ensure each and every step of our roadmap is followed and all goals are achieved, and we know that with the support of all involved with RPT, we will do it!

How can you have $50k USD a day trading if you don't listing RPT token on a top exchange...
I hope this RPT will be listing on a major exchange like Binance, okcoin, coss.io, bittrex asap.
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

No need to say anything,i just want to pray for succsesfully this RPtoken..BRAVOO dev
figo_rulz11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Such a great project, I'm glad I've invested for the long term. It's a great way to earn passive income in real estate projects.  Cool
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

When would RPT be listed on Coin Market Cap?

Coin Market Cap will be applied for listing as soon as we have 50,000USD a day in trading. To do this we need to build our investment group which we will be doing via our roadshows which are schedule for quarter 2(see roadmap at www.rptoken.io)

We would also want to have the CMC listing timed with an important partnership we have planned as well as a listing on a top exchange where at that point we would enjoy the benefits of more liquidity created via that involvement of the investors.

2018 will be a great year, and we intend to ensure each and every step of our roadmap is followed and all goals are achieved, and we know that with the support of all involved with RPT, we will do it!

very successful project. Need more activity in the exchange to get listed in coinmarketcap, may be the solution to add more exchanges

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Alamin9884

Activity: 1456
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

When will come another exchange?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

where I can find this token in exchanges
any people when the exchanges of this token

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
andrewengland

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:18:49 AM

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/RPT/BTC

We are sticking very closely to our Roadmap to ensure we gain traction and create liquidity and stability for our token, whilst at the same time working on our real world use, which is allowing all token holders to participate in real estate projects.
figo_rulz11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Seriously, this is an must invest project. Looking forward to the future Cheesy

Same here, i can't wait for this project to excel.

Andrew - you should get some youtube cilents to promote the RPT project to gain more traction.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/RPT/BTC

We are sticking very closely to our Roadmap to ensure we gain traction and create liquidity and stability for our token, whilst at the same time working on our real world use, which is allowing all token holders to participate in real estate projects.

It is quite encouraging to see that RPT is actually being listed but this has almost zero (0) trading volume and so useless to trade in this exchange at this time,  a single buy would fluctuate the price. What plans do you have to list in bigger exchanges?
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

March Update
https://medium.com/@real_token/march-update-63eada97395c

We want to begin our update by thanking the hundreds of users that have sent us feedback on our released Beta platform. We are diggesting and prioritizing the ideas and feedback and already working on them.

We also want to share our current news:

The good news
We are happy to announce that we are now ready in terms of technology, team and planning to launch our business to market. We would be able to comply with the updated roadmap we published in November.

The not-so-good news
Unfortunately there is an obstacle to our launch at the moment: Compliance & Regulation environment and requirements.

As you might have read, regulation and compliance in the cryptobusiness sector has changed a lot since last summer, and it is continuously evolving. We have mentioned in past communications that we did not expect this to take so long. Our various legal advisors have also been caught in middle of this evolving environment and have not been able to provide us with a clear guidance over the last months.

We believe it is wise to hold our launch until we have a clear compliant offering as we are building a long term business. As a consequence, we have decided to apply for a Financial “Dealing in Securities” License. Unfortunately, licensing process can take up to 3–4 months although we will try to speed the process. Once we have the license we will have a robust business and will be able to grow.

In the meantime we will work improving our product and technology, building a great property investment pipeline and paying more attention to our Token and its liquidity.

We also hear your concerns on the lack of liquidity on exchanges. One of the main reasons is that our token is not listed in a high volume exchange. We will continue working on that although please note it is beyond our control.

We will work with a Market Making company to improve our liquidity.

Finally, we would like to remind you that we share your frustration on the delay, as we are the biggest Real token holder, this is our full time activity, and really want our platform and business to start operations as soon as possible.
Again, thanks for your trust and patience. We have enough resources to make this into a big success and despite difficulties we are aligned, confident and positive that our concept combining crypto and real estate investing is a winner.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

ICO Review - Property Coin: Invest in real estate. ICO Review for Property Coin. A blockchain based crypto token enabling its buyers to invest in real-estate and make profits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwlheUTTnXA
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

good luck for successful of your project, I think you need other exchanges to listing this token and you will be see the growth
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

They have the new announcement in the Medium, the article only mentions the REAL Platform Launch and REAL Team’s Tokens Delayed at this moment, I hope RPT can listing in the bigger exchange in the future.

https://medium.com/@real_token/april-update-announcements-746e079b8d2a

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
andrewengland

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

They have the new announcement in the Medium, the article only mentions the REAL Platform Launch and REAL Team’s Tokens Delayed at this moment, I hope RPT can listing in the bigger exchange in the future.

https://medium.com/@real_token/april-update-announcements-746e079b8d2a

https://upload.cc/i1/2018/04/16/kSebic.jpg

Hey there,

That is another token with Real in its name, it is not RPT...
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

Hi Dev: 

I have just visited the twitter and official page, it seems nothing updates about Real Property Token in this time. Will RPT plan to listing in nex exchange? It almost zero trading volume in southxchange, I hope the trading volume increased and make the RPT liquidity in some day.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
c15

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

feel good about this token!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: