Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder Trial in the Bitcoin Public eye  (Read 4087 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:30:11 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 04:28:45 PM by FinShaggy

I made a new thread and gave it this ridiculous name, because even though this is a serious matter, people seem more concerned about the title than the matter at hand.

Here is a link to the original thread, and the Italicized Quoted letters are the original thread as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246017.msg2608747#msg2608747

Negligent Homicide.

I leave a gun loaded on a table. A baby picks it up and blows his own brains out. Who is at fault, the baby?
No, the one at fault is the gun owner and the one who left the gun loaded on the table.

Now say someone had VERY common knowledge that a baby was allergic to peanuts, he not only left them there for the baby to commit homicide, but literally offered and persuaded the baby to ingest the poisonous material.

This is at the very least negligent homicide, and at most murder. I would like a second opinion.
I called an attorney this morning and I began with the gun analogy and told him it was a hypothetical:

I asked: "If you leave a loaded gun on the table, and the baby shots himself you are at fault, yes?"

He replied: "Yes, that is clear."

Then I asked: "Now, what if I gave a baby a loaded gun, and told him to play with it. That is worse right?"

And he replied: "OF COURSE!"

Then I described that peanuts are a well known allergen to this child, and are the equivalent of poison. The man who gave my brother peanuts neglected to read the bag, neglecte to realized that the peanut butter M&Ms were larger than normal, and neglected to read the warning label, which he even himself said he wish he would have read.

The lawyer told me I have a case, and that it is not just negligent homicide, but pure homicide. The only issue is that he has been studying law for 15 years (and is a criminal defense attorney), and he told me some people will weasel their way out.

SO BEFORE I FILE A POLICE REPORT
I would like the support of the bitcoin community. The lawyer I contacted is criminal defense, so he can not take the case. So I will need a lawyer. I will need a private investigator (because my step dad has already done some dirty things that I am WELL aware of, and would like to learn more), I will need more than this, I just don't know who I need yet.

LASTLY, BUT MOST IMPORTANT
My mother is treating this as if it was an unavoidable accident, but there is another child in this home to be raised. And it needs my mom, and her family to raise him. Not a murderer and his family.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I AM DOING THIS NOT FROM SPITE OR FOR VENGENCE, BUT TO PROTECT MY SURVIVING BROTHER. IF I SEE THAT THE MURDERER TRULY DID THIS ON ACCIDENT, AND WILL RAISE MY BROTHER WELL, THEN I WILL TOO DROP CHARGES.

My other brother DOES have the same allergy, and I don't want this to happen to him. Not not only that, this man NEEDS to change his ways if he wants to be a good father.

My dead brother, Mason. I have LITERALLY had to stand between mason and him, while he was in a rage, to keep him from taking my brother in the car with him in his rage. And now my brother is dead. He might has well have taken him that night. He is an evil man.

When I was thirteen my mother was yelling at me and he thought he heard me call her a bitch. He chock hold, and strangled me until me sister grabbed a knife and yelled for him to stop.

We texted all day yesterday about the charity we plan to set up for my dead brother, and the discussion was respectful and hopeful even. Then when he walked in the door he slammed it, and yelled at me about a bike that had been knocked over in the garage. And a door my younger brother had left open when searching for his jacket, and blamed me for both. I asked if we could speak about the charity, as we had planned in our texts and he said "I'm not in the mood to talk to you", and it was literally in the tone of a gremlin, which makes me think he is thinking evil thoughts. So he went outside and I hid the bullets from his gun so he could not kill me then, or later in my sleep.

My step dad has told me twice in my life that he is sorry for being the dick he is (so he acknowledges it), then he does this:
I taught both my brothers to walk and talk, literally. I trained them when I was 11 or 12, and since then I have answered EVERY question they ask of me. Then yesterday he had the nerve to tell me all I do is play video games with them, and he did everything else.

Then I asked him later in the day "Can we talk about the charity" He said "I don't have time right now", then I asked "when do you leave" He said" Tomorrow". I asked, "when today would be a good time talk?"

Then he said in his gremlin voice "we will talk when I get back on the seventh", which makes me think he plans to kill me on the seventh.

And as I said before, all I ask is that he sit with me respectfully, respectfully, and discuss my dead brothers charity. OR that he be charged for his crimes.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:35:14 PM

What?  You think someone killed a child and you haven't called the police?  I don't understand.

No, I KNOW someone killed a child. The police were contacted, and no one pressed charges. But I was not present for that, so I am now doing my part.

The body is at the morgue, they have even done an autopsy. It's not like this is going on in a weird way.

Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:40:49 PM

What?  You think someone killed a child and you haven't called the police?  I don't understand.

No, I KNOW someone killed a child. The police were contacted, and no one pressed charges. But I was not present for that, so I am now doing my part.

The body is at the morgue, they have even done an autopsy. It's not like this is going on in a weird way.

I'm assuming any standing you have in this case is because it's your brother?

If so, I'm sorry for your loss.

The problem here is you'll have difficulty in proving intent.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:43:50 PM

I'm assuming any standing you have in this case is because it's your brother?

If so, I'm sorry for your loss.

The problem here is you'll have difficulty in proving intent.

Yes, my brother. I have no need to prove intent. I was planning on charging "NEGLEGENT" homicide (meaning accidental), but the lawyer said that handing someone a cup of poison, whether you know it is poison or not, is pure homicide. ESPECIALLY when you entice them to ingest it.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:46:26 PM

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I AM DOING THIS NOT FROM SPITE OR FOR VENGENCE, BUT TO PROTECT MY SURVIVING BROTHER. IF I SEE THAT THE MURDERER TRULY DID THIS ON ACCIDENT, AND WILL RAISE MY BROTHER WELL, THEN I WILL TOO DROP CHARGES.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:56:28 PM

Please share this thread, or at least ask others to take a look. I need help.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:03:52 PM

How do we know you weren't the one that murdered your brother?
Inedible

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:04:49 PM

IF I SEE THAT THE MURDERER TRULY DID THIS ON ACCIDENT, AND WILL RAISE MY BROTHER WELL, THEN I WILL TOO DROP CHARGES.

Do you see the problem here?

Even you don't know if it he intended this to happen.

A jury is unlikely to convict if there's a reasonable doubt that he did it on purpose.

I assume he knows about the allergy?

Have you spoken to him? Does he seem remorseful?

Sure, it's negligence but if he truly didn't intend this then punishing him will further punish your mother and potentially your other brother.

If your other brother also has the same allergy then I understand why you're doing this.

Hopefully anger isn't clouding your judgement.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 04:05:07 PM

I live 45 minutes away, and everyone knows who did it. He has confessed repeatedly.

Inedible

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:05:27 PM

Ahhhh, the Internets.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4454

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:22:51 PM

project 14 asking for bitcoins..

let me guess you get a nice hand full, people start asking questions about name and references of the solicitor you employ, to ensure your spending the coins properly..

suddenly you reply back. its ok folks my step dad is a good man.

i know you wont go to court, because court takes months.. yet your plan number 13 is to go on a world tour.

i wont mention the time restraints of plans 1-12 as they were just brain farts of dreams.

but i still wonder how you personally will pay for all of this with only 3BTC to your name?

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 04:27:42 PM

IF I SEE THAT THE MURDERER TRULY DID THIS ON ACCIDENT, AND WILL RAISE MY BROTHER WELL, THEN I WILL TOO DROP CHARGES.

Do you see the problem here?

Even you don't know if it he intended this to happen.

A jury is unlikely to convict if there's a reasonable doubt that he did it on purpose.

I assume he knows about the allergy?

Have you spoken to him? Does he seem remorseful?

Sure, it's negligence but if he truly didn't intend this then punishing him will further punish your mother and potentially your other brother.

If your other brother also has the same allergy then I understand why you're doing this.

Hopefully anger isn't clouding your judgement.

My other brother DOES have the same allergy, and I don't want this to happen to him. Not not only that, this man NEEDS to change his ways if he wants to be a good father.

My dead brother, Mason. I have LITERALLY had to stand between mason and him, while he was in a rage, to keep him from taking my brother in the car with him in his rage. And now my brother is dead. He might has well have taken him that night. He is an evil man.

When I was thirteen my mother was yelling at me and he thought he heard me call her a bitch. He chock hold, and strangled me until me sister grabbed a knife and yelled for him to stop.

We texted all day yesterday about the charity we plan to set up for my dead brother, and the discussion was respectful and hopeful even. Then when he walked in the door he slammed it, and yelled at me about a bike that had been knocked over in the garage. And a door my younger brother had left open when searching for his jacket, and blamed me for both. I asked if we could speak about the charity, as we had planned in our texts and he said "I'm not in the mood to talk to you", and it was literally in the tone of a gremlin, which makes me think he is thinking evil thoughts. So he went outside and I hid the bullets from his gun so he could not kill me then, or later in my sleep.

My step dad has told me twice in my life that he is sorry for being the dick he is (so he acknowledges it), then he does this:
I taught both my brothers to walk and talk, literally. I trained them when I was 11 or 12, and since then I have answered EVERY question they ask of me. Then yesterday he had the nerve to tell me all I do is play video games with them, and he did everything else.

Then I asked him later in the day "Can we talk about the charity" He said "I don't have time right now", then I asked "when do you leave" He said" Tomorrow". I asked, "when today would be a good time talk?"

Then he said in his gremlin voice "we will talk when I get back on the seventh", which makes me think he plans to kill me on the seventh.

And as I said before, all I ask is that he sit with me respectfully, respectfully, and discuss my dead brothers charity. OR that he be charged for his crimes.

Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:42:23 PM

http://marcstevens.net/

Call this guy during his radio show. He gives people advices on the so called legal land.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:00:39 PM

Then I described that peanuts are a well known allergen to this child, and are the equivalent of poison. The man who gave my brother peanuts neglected to read the bag, neglecte to realized that the peanut butter M&Ms were larger than normal, and neglected to read the warning label, which he even himself said he wish he would have read.
You'll have to prove that he knew your brother (or whomever) was allergic to peanuts.

I would like the support of the bitcoin community. The lawyer I contacted is criminal defense, so he can not take the case. So I will need a lawyer. I will need a private investigator (because my step dad has already done some dirty things that I am WELL aware of, and would like to learn more), I will need more than this, I just don't know who I need yet.
top lel. you really think that the bitcoin community is going to help you win?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:05:49 PM

Ahhhh, the Internets.

We have a woman on trial right now, which turned her daughter blind, day by day, while she was drugged with sleeping pills. Just to get a welfare bonus for her child's disability.
Also she has been doing similar stuff to other 2 sons, both of whom died eventually.
They caught her in the end, but she's been doing that for 14 years...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 05:11:46 PM

You'll have to prove that he knew your brother (or whomever) was allergic to peanuts.

top lel. you really think that the bitcoin community is going to help you win?

He knew. He had an epi pen that he didn't use, that was in his possession, meant specifically for my brother.

I just think maybe the bitcoin community would like to become involved. Every year there are about 7 murder trials that make the national news circuits. Why not let a bitcoin news team be first on the scene, as well as bitcoin enthusiasts stepping forward as expert witnesses.

bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 05:11:58 PM

Murder isn't the kind of crime that one can choose not press charges on...the state always presses charged for the crime, you can't stop it...but there must be some evidence to charge someone...and it does not require funding to prosecute. I'm confused...Huh

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 05:22:21 PM

Murder isn't the kind of crime that one can choose not press charges on...the state always presses charged for the crime, you can't stop it...but there must be some evidence to charge someone...and it does not require funding to prosecute. I'm confused...Huh

Murder IS the kind of thing to can choose to press charges on. Look at the Walmart Heiress, she committed vehicular manslaughter but the family decided not to press charges.

And it is being treating as a "death from natural" causes type thing, but I do not call a bad parent "natural causes".

There is evidence. He has claimed on record, at the hospital and to family members that he brought the M&Ms home, HE put them in a bag separate from the one labeled with warnings. And he coaxed my brother to eat them.

Intent or not, there was a murder committed the way I see it. The rest of the family sees an accident. I see a bad parent that deserves to not raise another child (which he has one, one year younger, which is also my brother).

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:38:08 PM

Murder IS the kind of thing to can choose to press charges on. Look at the Walmart Heiress, she committed vehicular manslaughter but the family decided not to press charges.

And it is being treating as a "death from natural" causes type thing, but I do not call a bad parent "natural causes".

There is evidence. He has claimed on record, at the hospital and to family members that he brought the M&Ms home, HE put them in a bag separate from the one labeled with warnings. And he coaxed my brother to eat them.

Intent or not, there was a murder committed the way I see it. The rest of the family sees an accident. I see a bad parent that deserves to not raise another child (which he has one, one year younger, which is also my brother).
But you can only sue in civil court (wrongful death). You'll need to get the police involved if you want criminal charges.

Also, it would be nice if you made a clean summary of the events. The original post you made kept on digressing into random topics and was filled with opinions.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 05:40:48 PM

But you can only sue in civil court (wrongful death). You'll need to get the police involved if you want criminal charges.

Also, it would be nice if you made a clean summary of the events. The original post you made kept on digressing into random topics and was filled with opinions.

I will file a report. I just need to get a legal team together first, that is the goal of this thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: