Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Will The Digital Economy Take Us?  (Read 1344 times)
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Digital economy will take us into a better and brighter future. It will revolutionize the government, technology and the economy itself.  It will also help us to upgrade in life and to be more productive in the upcoming years nor decades. Inshort, digital economy  will improve our country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

Bitcoin is less than a decade but looking at its price right now, it should be worth owning at least 1 btc. You'd be one of the luckiest person to have one, there are also thousands of altcoins to invest with. Enjoy your life 50 years later, for those are worth a lifetime of work for someone who didn't have the opportunity to invest in crypto. If you own ETH keep them for you can retire with millions and move to warmer place.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Within 50 years I think the economy would be better than it was a fee years earlier. Of course that’s usually the case and with the help of these cryptocurrencies the digital economy of a country would be huge and we’ll never know, even on small countries a big development will take place too.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

A lot could happen in 50 years. For me, Bitcoin may or may not be in use after 50 years, but Blockchain technology will definitely be in use after 50 years. As what tells us in the news, some banks already using blockchain and there are banks who plan to use blockchain technology. Even Facebook is thinking about using it.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

nobody can predict the future of the particular technology even blockchain technology currently is so popular but people can't ensure blockchain will survive for next 50 years but at that time i'm pretty sure it will happened digital era which mean people will do their daily life activities helped by digital stuffs
Janodevera

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

The digital economy permeates all aspects of society, including the way people interact, the economic landscape, the skills needed to get a good job, and even political decision-making. Our emerging digital economy has the potential to generate new scientific research and breakthroughs, fueling job opportunities, economic growth, and improving how people live their lives. These changes are happening all around us. In Kenya, mobile data is being used to identify malaria infection patterns and identify hotspots that guide government eradication efforts. Vehicle sensor data from delivery trucks, combined from mapping data analytics, has enabled companies to save millions of gallons of fuel and reduce emissions by the equivalent of taking thousands of cars off the road for a year. Farmers from Iowa to India are using data from seeds, satellites, and sensors to make better decisions about what to grow and how to adapt to changing climates.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

What will happen with Blockchain technology in the next 50 years?
This is a very innovative technology not even sure who engineered it as we only acknowledge the likes of Satoshi, Vitalik etc but as far as i know the Blockchain technology will be with for a very long time as it removes a lot of irregularities in our current system thanks to its transparent nature...we should expect very industry to have a piece of this tech.
ptrk

Activity: 137
Merit: 90

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

I am sure, in half a century blockchain technology will be history and will be replaced by even better technology. Even today we have first further developments inspired by blockchain technology like DAG-based distributed systems or hashgraph. Just imagine the opportunities for distributed ledgers created by the utilization of quantum computers which will be ordinary in 50 years.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Well, the way I see it, block-chain technology will surely do bring us to the future. And either it will be a great future or a bad future of monetary system for the people will entirely depend on the governments and the people if they will fight for what they think is right and not let governments enforce their selfish ideas on it to have selfish benefits that only the rich and the likes of them can enjoy while others or the poor people will be the ones to suffer. Because obviously, by that time, governments have either already found a way to regulate cryptos or made their own that people will have to use instead of the old cryptos that may already have been branded illegal. That is what I think.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

If not could be the next generation of technology and business commerce, blockchain technology could be the start of another technology i mean its system and feature could be used to create another type of technology that is a lot better that's why the market of cryptocurrency is still uncertain in the future if it will be stay healthy or not.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

To our future, where lifes is even better with Bitcoin.

Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

As long as people still interested and believe on it, teaching and sharing to other people might be of great moved so we can gain massive adoption about crypto it will probably still kicking
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

They will go beyond our imagination which is not in our dreams now. Might there no paper or coin money again, the transaction are very secure and easier which no longer bank will settle their place in real world but everything would be digital.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

Probably to recesses of government control that you would not wish upon anyone.

Wholly-digital economies are the worst possible for thing for average citizens and dissidents in the modern society, and it will only get worse as you see governments seeking to control their populations with what amounts to an invisible iron fist. You can see it happening now in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, Germany, etc.

Blockchain technology is great when kept out of government control. The bad news is that they will find a way to exploit it and force you into it, whether or not you want to. Better make sure you want to be an even less-valued cog in an even more uncaring machine.
totally agreed on this,this community can give more than government may provide if we will keep away from the policy of government and their interference.but i can see government wont allow this to happen,as time passed by government will push their policy inside and this will result to the crash of population in crypto,so lets wish befor that time comes.we had gained enough to run our lives in wealth and can live without crypto
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

we will never know what will happen because cryptocurency is flucative but considering the technology it uses is blockchain I think it will last in the long run, now there are already some banks that have used blockchain technology and will increase, so I think crypto will survive for 50 more years though not all of them.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

Predicting opinions about the high time frame of next 50 months is difficult but I believe that it won't be that difficult while inculcating something new as we already have the faster quality communication channels like the internet connectivity. I do see there will be altcoins for each and every sector, for example: we might use medicoin to deal with bills from medical industry with a global patient id tag or we might have a foodchain to pay for the food bills around the globe.

Apart from the financial sector, I do see blockchain would also influence the non-financial sector such as handling paperwork in terms of authentication to simplify KYC on a global scale, Maintaining a huge data bank for the purpose of advertisements etc (Basically the data that giants like Google/FB have collected over the years).
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

it's really hard to predict what will happen to digital economy but I'm absolute that people will eventually utilize the use of blockchain. Big companies now a days are looking at block chain now to innivate their product and services. Cryptocurrency will be adopted by business and soon government but it will take time. It's not easy to say if it will take less than or more that 50years but all of that will happen maybe in a blink of our eyes or maybe after our lifetime but blockchain and cryptocurrency is surely here to stay.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:18:27 AM

The first to be fully modernized with blockchain technology is the first world countries or the most advanced nations because they have the capability to create and build any advanced technology. Many years from now, blockchain technology will be used by majority of the businesses and governments around the world.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

I'm sure that the blockchain will be on another whole new level. Governments around the world will surely decide that each country should have their own versions of blockchain because that is how it always ends up.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

This will lead to an era of ease, from digital technology to an increasingly evolving economic field proving that humans have really been able to make a difference to the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: