Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Will The Digital Economy Take Us?  (Read 1344 times)
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

What will happen with Blockchain technology in the next 50 years?
We don't know for sure but if blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trading will become successful i think many business already accept its innovation with this technology and most of the countries all over the world has their own cryptocurrency as well, who knows maybe fiat system will vanish as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

Well no one really knows, no one can tell what is going to happen to Blockchain tehcnology  in the next 50 years, it could be a success or there could be a new technology that has replaced it. Well let's just all hope for the best.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

The digital economy will likely be used extensively in the next 50 years, and coin derivatives with large technology infrastructure will be used as legal funds. It would be possible to raise a generation that would not know what banknotes and shillin money would be for many years to think, nor would it be a lie or a great claim.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

The digital economy will likely be used extensively in the next 50 years, and coin derivatives with large technology infrastructure will be used as legal funds. It would be possible to raise a generation that would not know what banknotes and shillin money would be for many years to think, nor would it be a lie or a great claim.
We have our own way of predicting things that might happen in the next generation. In my part I believe that the digital economy will take us to the life that is financially free and stable, because it is used as an asset of gaining fiat, but I believe that cash less world is maybe impossible to happen because from the beginning we are using fiat and maybe in the end fiat will take the crown.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

We have our own way of predicting things that might happen in the next generation. In my part I believe that the digital economy will take us to the life that is financially free and stable, because it is used as an asset of gaining fiat, but I believe that cash less world is maybe impossible to happen because from the beginning we are using fiat and maybe in the end fiat will take the crown.
I agree on you.We may not tell at the moment what will be the right prediction for the next generation but as of now,i am very optimistic that digital economy will bring lot of progress to our individual's country but i can never really tell when will it last or it will be forever already.But i really think that it would be hard though to replace our fiat currency because from the start,majority of the people are already using it,plus the fact that is generated wholely by the central bank.

berungan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

this is unpredictable, we do not know what will happen now and tomorrow ..
I think this is the worst thing, because
Blockchain technology is great if not supervised by the government. and that is happening right now in my country there is an issue the government will take part in this bitcoin.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

I agree on you.We may not tell at the moment what will be the right prediction for the next generation but as of now,i am very optimistic that digital economy will bring lot of progress to our individual's country but i can never really tell when will it last or it will be forever already.But i really think that it would be hard though to replace our fiat currency because from the start,majority of the people are already using it,plus the fact that is generated wholely by the central bank.
Well I dont think that the future generation will really abolish the fiat in out daily live. We still need it in doing some simple transaction like buying a small in the market using bills. But we cannot stop the improving generation and the growing technology. So the best thing that we can do is to go and learn something new today.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

for such a long period of time it is impossible to predict accurately. In some countries, technology will be introduced and used, while in others it will be ignored.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

As time pass by, people find new and more functional ways to improve our quality of life. After 50 years? Are we still alive by that time. No one knows right. What we should do is to improve ourselve also. We should be a better person. Use our money in good doings. We dont actually know what will happen to the future but one thing is for sure and that is all change happen is for the better.
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:10 AM

Advanced economy will bring us into a superior and brighter future. It will change the administration, innovation and the economy itself. It will likewise help us to overhaul throughout everyday life and to be more gainful in the up and coming years nor decades. Inshort, computerized economy will enhance our nation.
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

50 years will take ko long years for us to imagine what will happen to us then...where will this digital economy take us, by that time there will be another technology system coming up and countries by then is using digital currency
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Digital economy will take us into a better and brighter future. It will revolutionize the government, technology and the economy itself.  It will also help us to upgrade in life and to be more productive in the upcoming years nor decades. Inshort, digital economy  will improve our country.
A digital economy is not a solution in itself, it will depend on how everything evolves, before bitcoin it seemed like the path to centralization was clear and it is obvious governments thought the same but now bitcoin has introduced a big decentralization force and despite its small size it seems it is destined to win at the end and governments are terrified of this.
longhair0418

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

I think the blockchain technology would lead us a digital economy. However, I believe the currency would still be issued by national bank, since it is about national defense or some more important issue.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

I think most people are assuming that the next 50 years will be like the last 50 years, just with more connectivity and more stuff online (including currency).

But what if there is a world war, or a plague or some other disaster? In 1914, most people thought the future was like the past - increasing industrialisation, wealth and peace. Instead they ended up with two bloody world wars with more than 20 million dead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

Paper money will still be around in some form, we tend to think that technology will always move forward but there are many challenges in the future that need to be solved and there are many countries and places on the planet where the electricity or the Internet are not present in fact there are several hundreds of millions of people without direct access to water, as you can see the challenges are huge and while the digital economy will become common in the first world I'm not so sure about the third world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

for such a long period of time it is impossible to predict accurately. In some countries, technology will be introduced and used, while in others it will be ignored.

In the next 50 years its something tough to say. I can say in that blockchain technology is being adopted by many institutions - which may or may not have any associated cryptocurrency. However every country or government will eventually have to accept the technology because of "Peer Pressure" though not everyone is going to accept crypto.

Advanced economy will bring us into a superior and brighter future. It will change the administration, innovation and the economy itself. It will likewise help us to overhaul throughout everyday life and to be more gainful in the up and coming years nor decades. Inshort, computerized economy will enhance our nation.

How is that even related to blockchain technology? Dont think so much about futuristic stuff because by the time it happens you will possibly not be alive to see it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Well it will all depend on how certain entities will take it especially the establishments. These cryptocurrencies won't go anywhere if establishments are not willing to accept it as a mode of payment. They will be stuck as a way of earning money through trading or mining. But honestly if we are earning money from it I don#y see anything bad as it can help individuals to earn even a little extra outside of their jobs.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

Digital economy will take us into a better and brighter future. It will revolutionize the government, technology and the economy itself.  It will also help us to upgrade in life and to be more productive in the upcoming years nor decades. Inshort, digital economy  will improve our country.
A digital economy is not a solution in itself, it will depend on how everything evolves, before bitcoin it seemed like the path to centralization was clear and it is obvious governments thought the same but now bitcoin has introduced a big decentralization force and despite its small size it seems it is destined to win at the end and governments are terrified of this.
Bitcoin is the future of money and yes, governments are scared of this as well other crypto coins. That is why more and more countries are trying to regulate them.

They are well aware of their present situation. They know that digital currencies will be adopted by more people as time passes so before they really goes mainstream, better to regulate crypto coins to have a better control over them. A bright future awaits bitcoin.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

The Digital economy will help everyone to enjoy the freedom of finances rather than relying on any third parties for transferring money world wide as the crypto wallet is only controlled by the single user and no one else have control of the user's finances. The digital economy will help to improve the financial situation of the world and uplift every crypto user's life by raising their standard of living and all will be able to enjoy equal benefits from the crypto network. All the Government's will start to accept the technology and crypto currency will be in the mainstream of financial markets.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Well, I can only build my imagination of what will happen with blockchain technology in the next 50years from cues given/watched from the futuristic movies. Especially the ones having to do with space ships and the likes; the technology will be way out of here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: